PDA

View Full Version : anti marcus or anti straight man??

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 08:05 AM
It seems to me that women have double standards,ignoring women's faults and highlighting the exact same faults in straight men.
Ok marcus is a slob and has discusting habits...like most men and he fell in love with the wrong woman and has mugged himself up on tv.
But i believe women see there own bf or hubby dad or brother doing the exact same things as him every day and fester on it and then use marcus as a punch bag in a way of getting out there anger.:devil:

If any man had acted like noirin not one person would defend them including men.
But i see women defending her purely on the fact she is a woman and they don't like marcus.

It's like defending the devil because you found out it's a woman and gods a man...and it does'nt matter how bad the devil is...it's a woman so god must be wrong.:shrug:
Some women are just anti straight man :devil:

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Women defend noirin even though shes nothing but a dirty scabby skanky slut. I dont understand it.

charmingmissc
27-07-2009, 08:08 AM
there are alot of women in the marcus fan club.
come and join us.
:wink:

Vicky.
27-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by charmingmissc
come and join us.

Yup.

Am a woman, and am loving marcus :hugesmile:

28thapril
27-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by charmingmissc
come and join us.

I'm in on that and i think Marcus is a man's man i go to loads of rally's and you just wouldn't notice him in the crowd believe me when i say he is as natural and normal as they come :kiss:

He's a cool dude that speaks his mind and you know where you stand that's what i like in a friend pure honesty and someone you can rely upon 100% i would have him back me up any day :thumbs2::cheer::cheer2:

goroos1994
27-07-2009, 08:26 AM
LOL - Marcus receives hardly no hate - go on dsbb forums and you will see what I mean when you compare him to Noirin's threads.

ElProximo
27-07-2009, 08:37 AM
It is an amazing phenomenon.
Amazingly, while Karly was despised and as many women were booing her on eviction night. As soon as Kenneth was shown to be a horrible little man and a week later Karly was CHEERED by the women in the audience. "I feel so sorry for Karly",
and,
"I wish I could stick up for Karly and Id tell her she deserves better!"
Wow.
If Kenneth had been in the house for even one single day WITH Karly then I predict her rating would have gone SKY HIGH as millions of female viewers imagined themselves punishing straight males and showing 'girl power' for Karly.
As far as I'm concerned, Noirin and Marcus are both one as bad as the other. Each get whatever they deserve. Each deserves their criticisms. Neither should be dated by anyone. Not ever.
but,
Amazingly, the same sociological phenom happens when Marcus and Noirin are superb morons using each other and making their own well deserved problems for themselves and somehow a 'Go Noirin' movement forms with a bizarre misplaced 'girl power' allegiance as if to 'teach men a lesson' or show them a taste of punishments etc.

Marcus and Noirin, pardon my language but they are both ****tards, both deluded, both have huge selfishness and self-centered psychological problems and both deserve each other.
He is vulgar. She is vulgar. He is playing with her and she is messing with him.

This 'girl power' and 'punish men' **** has to end or at least apply it appropriately to deserving targets.
Don't use it to herald and tout a woman who is shaming femininity and acting out the very worst 'stereotypes' about women for which most woman already have to rise above and don't deserve.
You do NOT serve feminine power and rights by voting up Noirin or that Aussie skank from last year.
If anything you can show feminist power and 'strike a blow for girl power' by actually VOTING THEM OUT AND AWAY.
Marcus is a tool. Vote him out all you want too. But don't do it to 'teach men a lesson' either.
Men already know he is a dick and will be happy to vote him out too. On his own deserved reasons.

Good post OP.
This is easily one of the worst phenoms among the voting public and lets be clear:
Noirin is USING THOSE WOMEN FOR EVERYTHING ITS WORTH!
Deliberately.
She demands it.
She knows she is making these 'girl power' women do her bidding and Noirin gets what she wants and smirks about it later.
Think about that.

=-Incognito-=
27-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by goroos1994
LOL - Marcus receives hardly no hate - go on dsbb forums and you will see what I mean when you compare him to Noirin's threads.

I noticed that too. The reason is that it's generally more mature over there, the younglings here tend to judge people negatively if they're intelligent or ugly whereas the older lot know that looks don't last forever and appreciate conversation that doesn't revolve around hair straighteners, fake tan and which nightclub people like to get shitfaced in.

minx36
27-07-2009, 08:50 AM
It's a TV show, I watch it for entertainment, Marcus is amazingly ridiculous, he makes me laugh so much, that to me is ENTERTAINMENT!

Simples!

JustSkipIt
27-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Hang on a moment - the closest reverse scenario that I can think of to Marcus's behavior is the year Michelle pursued Stu into submission. She got totally raked over the coals in exactly the same way Marcus has - she was compared to the bunny boiler of Fatal Attraction and the obsessive fan in Missery.

As for Noirin - if a fit bloke did some harmless flirting with a few girls, that would be normal. If, however, the girls started to fight over him like a pack of dogs with a bone, they, not he, would be condemned.

If there are double standards at play, it's not just emanating from the female fans.

Straight/gay has nothing to do with it either - how fast you have forgotten Anthony+Craig