PDA

View Full Version : What are peoples

ihatefax
27-07-2009, 08:25 AM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a167531/noirin-everyone-is-going-to-hate-me.html

opinion of Noirin now?

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 08:26 AM
So, her sister warned her that acting like a slag on national TV would make her hated, but she did it anyway?

Least one of them has brains :joker:

ihatefax
27-07-2009, 08:28 AM
she's playing some kind of game

AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Never said she was a martyr.

I said she was a slag.

Cotton bud to clean your ears? :spin:

[Edit] And nicely edited :whistle:

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 08:30 AM
I think Noirin's character has been damaged by hanging around too many unsuitable men who have lavished her with praise. I think (just as in BB10) she has become reliant on this praise to prop her self esteem and the paradox for her is that she is often repulsed by the men who give it.

She is in a vicious circle that has made her an unlikeable character

28thapril
27-07-2009, 08:35 AM
She know's she's hated and is scared of facing the public and all the questions that will come i'm sure she will act all innocent and do the pathetic laugh and blame Marcus he's her escape goat... she won't accept any blame she's in denial that she is the cause of her major stuff up:sad::mad:

charmingmissc
27-07-2009, 08:37 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Big Brother has said and it is even in the rulebook that fake romances will not be tolerated.

I have been thinking remember when Dogface and Kris got together they called them into the diary room and told them things they had said about each other previously.

I think they should do the same with Noirin and Siavish and let Siavash know what Noirin said to Bea and Sophie about Siavash being a mistake and how she wanted to ****** tom everyday

from ds
a good idea, proves we are being led by bb tho, one rule for all i say.

CaraRawr
27-07-2009, 08:43 AM
I dislike her greatly.