PDA

View Full Version : Why Adding Isaac is a Stupid Idea

OnlyFoolsVote
27-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Rumour has it that Isaac (Noirins ''ex'') is to be going into the BB house. On paper, it looks good. However, like I have said many times in the past, the BB format is seriously in need of a rehash if ideas like this will actually serve their purpose. Simply put, the the voting public/pleb-lic cannot be trusted to keep entertaining housemates in on eviction night, hence if Noirin, Marcus or Shiavash leave on the day/day before Isaac arrives, there will be considerably less drama had the system CHANGED.

How can it be changed?

Simple: let the plebs vote on PUNISHMENTS for the losing housemate on a friday night, but do not, whatever you do, have votes for evictions. Evictions should be used at the final 1-2 weeks, which ensures entertaining tv for at least 95-99% of BB's entire run.

Important Info: to the idiots who think I'm repetitive, let me just tell you that one of the fundamentals in advertising a great product (or idea) that would otherwise fall on deaf ears (yes, BB voters certainly aren't the brightest) is this:

Tell them, tell them again and tell them what you told them.

No truer words could be spoken when addressing the imbeciles who vote on BB, and the inept producers who supposedly ''run'' the show :rolleyes: