PDA

View Full Version : nominations today :D

Beastie
27-07-2009, 10:00 AM
you excited??

or do you think once the nominations are announced tomorrow.. some people are going to leave before friday..

which will end up as fridays eviction being cancelled again?

Marc
27-07-2009, 10:02 AM
No one will leave, if the people who want to leave are up for eviction, they'll tough it out.

I hope Noirin and Lisa are up :hello:

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I really hope not ,If and when the ho hears her name she will know shes going to get boos ,and MAY take the cowards way out,but i hope not ,she SHOULD hers the boo`s ,she earned them

Chels
27-07-2009, 10:03 AM
i want to see a mass walkout, ***** eviction nights.

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 10:04 AM
hopefully its Lisa vs Marcus

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Adamw92
hopefully its Lisa vs Marcus Keep hoping adam lad :xyxwave:

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Originally posted by Adamw92
hopefully its Lisa vs Marcus Keep hoping adam lad :xyxwave:

well i know Noirin will be up but i'd like to think Lisa will too...thats one thing you can't take from me :joker: :thumbs:

danyulboi
27-07-2009, 10:12 AM
i recon there could be a few people up this week
hopefully marcus and noirin.

Marc
27-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Chels.x
i want to see a mass walkout, **** eviction nights.

LOL get them all out :)

=-Incognito-=
27-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
you excited??

or do you think once the nominations are announced tomorrow.. some people are going to leave before friday..

which will end up as fridays eviction being cancelled again?

I always get excited about noms!!! And then I'm gutted at the results. WHY IS LISA STILL THERE!!!!!!:cloud:

millora
27-07-2009, 10:34 AM
much as I want lisa out i dont see her being nominated this week. she's been lyiing low while all this has gone on.

ihatefax
27-07-2009, 10:36 AM
i think it'll be Marcus V Noirin.

Do you think Marcus will vote for shiavash & noirin

MattBlake
27-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Hira is least likely to get nominated cause nobody even sees her there :P I reckon Marcus and Noirin will be up. Maybe Bea as well dunno

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 11:03 AM
My heart sayslisa and noirin
My brain says marcus and noirin

CaraRawr
27-07-2009, 11:04 AM
I hope Lisa or Noirin will be up :') Marcus might be up too.

fly
27-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Are they nominating today - Monday???

kajzer
27-07-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm hoping Lisa finally! Then Noirin or Rodrigo :dance:

BJ
27-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by millora
much as I want lisa out i dont see her being nominated this week. she's been lyiing low while all this has gone on.

That's what I'm thinking.

I think it will be Noirin and Marcus (possibly Lisa)

charmingmissc
27-07-2009, 11:29 AM
it could possibly be siavash v noirin.
:shrug:

Oooo_get_her
27-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by millora

I'll second that. I don't believe anyone has a reason to nominate Lisa this week - and the noms really do go on a week to week basis.

It's difficult to guess who will nom who - these are my wild stab in the dark guesses:

Bea: Marcus (run in) and Charlie (really no clue on the 2nd, just guessing)
Sophie: Noirin (rival) and Freddie (force of habit)
Noirin: Marcus (duh) and Bea (feels threatened)
Lisa: Freddie (force of habit) and Marcus (opportunistic)
Hira: Who? :laugh: Seriously - who knows who she'll nominate - she may ****** up and get put up herself! Yeah, actually, that's my bet.
Freddie: Noirin (doesn't trust her) and Lisa (wild guess, not sure really)
Charlie: Freddie and Marcus (same as Lisa)
Rodrigo: Marcus and Noirin (for bad vibes in the house, or some such w*nk)
David: I really have no clue - He may well nom Sophie and Noirin as they have talked about wanting to leave.
Marcus: Noirin and Siavash (well duh!)
Siavash: Marcus (though he may feel too guilty) and Rodrigo (random guess).

So, by my opinion, and a lot of wild guess work, that would be a Marcus verses Noirin eviction (with the possible addition of Hira :laugh:).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I think I'm full of sh*t :laugh2: What say you?

charmingmissc
27-07-2009, 11:45 AM
what if noirin nominated siavash?

What To Do About Siavash?

Some might think of her as an amateur psychologist, but Bea is quite good at extracting people's inner feelings. Marcus has already felt the full width of her probing over his 'incident' in the Diary Room and now it was Noirin's turn – Bea wanted the truth about how she felt about Siavash and she was gonna get it!

It all began with Noirin innocently asking Halfwit if he'd seen Siavash…

"Are you missing him?" asked Bea straight away.

"I was just wondering where he was," said Noirin rolling her eyes.

"If the truth be told," Bea observed, "I don't sense a massive chemistry between you two."

"Do you not?" replied Noirin, "it's been well hidden in the last few weeks," she added with a laugh, before going silent for a moment then saying, "I don't know what to do."

"Well, I think you should be truthful at all times," said Bea wisely.

"I am looking for a boyfriend though," Noirin said quietly.

And then it was Halfwit's turn to get an opinion in. "I honestly think you're more likely to find the one if you're seeing a few different people," he suggested.

And that was the only 'in' Noirin needed. "What should I do about Siavash and me," she asked Halfwit. "I like him and I like being around him and I fancy him, but I don't think I want any more than that."

But according to Halfwit, Noirin may not have so much to worry about after revealing what Siavash had said to him a few weeks back "It was Siavash himself who said to me that any romance in here, when it gets outside will go," revealed Halfwit.

If in doubt…
:puzzled: