PDA

View Full Version : EX is Siavash and Noirin code for Siavash. EX, EX,is Isac stout

jjj2
27-07-2009, 10:18 AM
when they talk about her other ex or her ex ,ex They mean Isac stout

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 10:21 AM
I thought Noirin meant Andy Peters, who she dated in 2006?

jjj2
27-07-2009, 10:40 AM
It was so MARCUS would think they were talking about Isac Stout . They used this code when they were talking about what would happen in their own relationship after the show and so Isac Stout became known to them as EX,EX. The also call someone else EX,EX,EX. who that is i do not know

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by jjj2
It was so MARCUS would think they were talking about Isac Stout . They used this code when they were talking about what would happen in their own relationship after the show and so Isac Stout became known to them as EX,EX. The also call someone else EX,EX,EX. who that is i do not know

You know, it's sounding more and more that they knew eachother before this, what do reckon?

jjj2
27-07-2009, 10:48 AM
i cant say ? .also I think EX,EX,EX, is the Boyfriend she says who hurt her alot

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:51 AM
i cant say ? .also I think EX,EX,EX, is the Boyfriend she says who hurt her alot

It's so cryptic!! How the hell does Siavash even know who she's refering to anyway?? I'm lost :puzzled:

Marc
27-07-2009, 10:52 AM
This thread confuses me LOL

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Marcjswp

Big Brother is confusing me at the moment!!! :puzzled:

jjj2
27-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Niamhxo

It's so cryptic!! How the hell does Siavash even know who she's refering to anyway?? I'm lost :puzzled: yes it is I have noticed they get confused themselves some times .Once when she said EX Siavsah said do we mean ME ,This was when i first noticed it

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Niamhxo

It's so cryptic!! How the hell does Siavash even know who she's refering to anyway?? I'm lost :puzzled: yes it is I have noticed they get confused themselves some times .Once when she said EX Siavsah said do we mean ME ,This was when i first noticed it

Oh, I missed that!!

CaraRawr
27-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Marcjswp

Haha, same xP

reallynow
27-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather

Did she really date Andy Peters? I thought he was gay? Hence no wonder she got on the show.

Did you know Rex knows Davina, and Rex is best friends with Kennth..sometimes they should call it a reality show, but a connection show.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 12:13 PM

I seem to recall her mentioning an ex boyfriend who hurt her alot when she was talking to Isaac on The Real World a couple of years ago.

bijoux
27-07-2009, 12:15 PM
WTF? I'm so confused :puzzled:

Jackie
27-07-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather

Did she really date Andy Peters? I thought he was gay? Hence no wonder she got on the show.

Did you know Rex knows Davina, and Rex is best friends with Kennth..sometimes they should call it a reality show, but a connection show.

Perhaps Andy Peters turned gay after going out with Noirion.:bigsmile:

Dolphin-and-Whale
27-07-2009, 02:37 PM
I wouldn't be surprised

Cybele
27-07-2009, 03:04 PM
I think you have it wrong. Ex means ex-boyfriend.

So Noirins most recent ex would be called EX. The one she had before that one would be EX-EX. And the one that she had before that one would be called EX-EX-EX.

None of them refer to Siavash. Siavash was sort of making a joke at his own expense when he asked if she meant him when she said EX.

When Noirin says EX, she means Isaac. That is the one she is, supposedly, still in love with.

Striptease
27-07-2009, 03:30 PM
I thought it was ex, ex ex ex, her ex ?