PDA

View Full Version : Is this why men are nasty to women?

reallynow
27-07-2009, 10:23 AM
I will pull both Noirin and Bea out on this one, once you know a man likes you, you can play him for the fiddle he is?

Though Marcus and Sree just annoyingly stalked Noirin, it does seem that if a man needs to keep his emotions in check, because once they are out in the open, they behave like complete inbreded fools?

We have this Noirin/Siavash sitution and Bea/Freddie sitution and I must say Bea is much worse, as she has the foresight of outside knowledge and is milking for all it is worth.

Then we have Noirin and we just really do not know if she likes Siavsh or not, if she just wants comfort or not, if she has temporaliy lost her mind or not, or is she is blatantly using him or not; even though some of us may secretly hope Noirin and Siavash do hook up properly together.

No wonder men seem like pieces of work more often than not, because if they lose it they turn out to be no more than ego dented saps when the woman rejects them when the door not completely shut (as Bea and Noirin are both doing), with no control over their emotions.

Then again, how many men have used women purely for sex to beef up their ego and played women like a fiddle?

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by reallynow
I will pull both Noirin and Bea out on this one, once you know a man likes you, you can play him for the fiddle he is?

Though Marcus and Sree just annoyingly stalked Noirin, it does seem that if a man needs to keep his emotions in check, because once they are out in the open, they behave like complete inbreded fools?

We have this Noirin/Siavash sitution and Bea/Freddie sitution and I must say Bea is much worse, as she has the foresight of outside knowledge and is milking for all it is worth.

Then we have Noirin and we just really do not know if she likes Siavsh or not, if she just wants comfort or not, if she has temporaliy lost her mind or not, or is she is blatantly using him or not; even though some of us may secretly hope Noirin and Siavash do hook up properly together.

No wonder men seem like pieces of work more often than not, because if they lose it they turn out to be no more than ego dented saps when the woman rejects them when the door not completely shut (as Bea and Noirin are both doing), with no control over their emotions.

Then again, how many men have used women purely for sex to beef up their ego and played women like a fiddle?

WELL SAID!!!

PROBABLY EVERY MAN ON THIS SITE WHO IS CALLING HER NAMES IF THE TRUTH BE KNOWN. JUST THE OLD, OLD, OLD DOUBLE STANDARD!!

AND THEY EXPECT US TO TAKE THEIR OPINION SERIOUSLY - NOT A HOPE!!!

Please don't post all in capitals its against the rules - 30stone.

Linto99
27-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Men don't seem to do the emotional stuff very well. They keep a better lid on things when they are just friends with a woman. The way Tom was with Bea, he was just giving her friendly advice about Freddie and she went and blabbed it all to him, which made Tom look like a fool!
Definitely a truer saying was never spoken when it was said ' Men are from mars and women from venus'

Marc
27-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Men hate rejection.. and hate being led on. - Noirin

Prole
27-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Real men and real women don't play these silly games. Some people just never grow up though.

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 10:38 AM
women hate men who are players and use what they have got to control women...so why are we not allowed to hate women players who use men?

reallynow
27-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Real men and real women don't play these silly games. Some people just never grow up though.

I do not think it is a game, it is just a fact of life and nobody holds any respect for a man who has lost control. Society is more forgiving to women who have been used, just not men as we do not expect it.

RCW1945
27-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Really, obviously a qualified psychiatrist. "Ego dented saps".

Prole
27-07-2009, 10:56 AM

I do not think it is a game, it is just a fact of life and nobody holds any respect for a man who has lost control. Society is more forgiving to women who have been used, just not men as we do not expect it.

You don't think Noirin is a player? Are you watching the same show as me? And why would society have to "forgive" a woman who has been used?

ElProximo
27-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun
women hate men who are players and use what they have got to control women...so why are we not allowed to hate women players who use men?

Typically, the 'Playboy' type of men are severely bashed and voted out of the house to loud boos and are roasted on internet forums to the point of being portrayed as rapists and murderers.

Women who 'play men' poorly are first recognised by women (women viewers were way way way quickly onto Noirin and Bea) but if they are bad enough then the male viewers catch on and boo them down.
Of course men only catch on to the more obvious ones.
We don't have the capacity to catch on to the more elaborate ones. Other women do but we miss it. Its over our heads.

But I do strongly agree with an earlier post explaining most of this is all teenager BS or early 20s nonsense. When men and women grow up (hopefully they do) then we are no longer interested in this BS.
Easily one of the main challenges I have in dating younger women is the point where they realize I have zero interest in any of that stuff.
Which is hard for them because often this is what they know, expect or saw working among their age group and they are sort of lost.
Tom was a younger guy but seemed just past that stage and into 'grown up man' stage. This is why he wasn't as interested in Noirins stupid crap. He might have been interested in her 'besides that' but until she grows up then forget it.
I believe that is what he was trying to explain in DR etc.

But anyways,
To a certain extent the 'disparity' in judgment is correctly pro-rated.
It is like having harsher criticisms and higher professional standards on the office manager with the highest university credentials as opposed to the new guy who has only a standard education.
Women are inherently far more advanced in relationship dynamics, storylines, plots etc. They work at a whole more complex and knowledgeable skill level than men.
Men are most 'making it up as they go' and learning by 'luck and flaw' and can only really see a few steps in front of them if at all.
So women get held to a higher standard when manipulating and working relationship schemes.
Usually by other women first and then to a lesser extent men.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 11:16 AM

You don't think Noirin is a player? Are you watching the same show as me? And why would society have to "forgive" a woman who has been used?

A player is someone who USES people for sex, so no I do not
think Noirin is a player. I just think she is a person who kept the door ajarred and wasnt clear cut with her intentions (apart with sree) However like a girl who has been used for sex, she has to take some responisblity for her lack of intelligences, and quite frankly so does Marcus even though he was never getting any sex.

Siavash thing, I just do not know was going on, Tom was never around long enough to get caught up in anything!

My post was just me being observant on men when they open their heart out to women who are not recipicating back the same feelings, they lose the plotline completely.

30stone
27-07-2009, 11:34 AM
I didn't think she was leading any one on until siavash, noirin that is, definately not with marcus she told him enough times no and made it clear. But with siavash she is, but then im not sure what it would be like, away from home in a confined space with men 24 hours a day, she obviously seems to not konw what she wanted whilst Tom was in there.

And some of us haven't used women.. at all. :wavey: