PDA

View Full Version : should noirin

ihatefax
27-07-2009, 10:25 AM
tell shiavash she liked tom? cause the other night when bea suggested noirin talk to shiavash noirin told shiavash that they should stay friends because of marcus didn't she mean coz she liked tom also? confused :spin:

Marc
27-07-2009, 10:26 AM
too many names! I hate this whole situation.. its boring.

BB Love interests = 5H1T

reallynow
27-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Tom is out of the equations now, the silly thing for Tom is now, Siavsh can get Noirin in a proper relationship?

I think Tom was hoping to leave and was hoping to see how Noirin felt about him from the outside. Now Siavash is the ONLY man in Noirin's life now, he can work his magic smoothly!

Tom is totally irrelevant now, Noirin and Siavash will develop a bond, without a shadow of a doubt.

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Well, if she genuinely does want a relationship with Siavash after they leave the house she better say something to him about it cos he's going to find out the minute he gets out anyway, it would be better for it to come from her first!

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Of course she didn't tell him about Tom. Then he'd back away and dislike her for playing him like a fool.

Although I suspect he's starting to clock on with the way she's gone cold on him. Maybe she's waiting until after nominations. Probably.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Well, if she genuinely does want a relationship with Siavash after they leave the house she better say something to him about it cos he's going to find out the minute he gets out anyway, it would be better for it to come from her first!

There is nothing wrong with a snog or fancing somene else. I do believe Siavash knew Noirin fancied Tom, he isnt blind or a fool.

lucifer1968
27-07-2009, 10:32 AM
boring Noirin should be evicted.:cloud: unless they fetch her ex in:laugh2:

Prole
27-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by reallynow

There is nothing wrong with a snog or fancing somene else. I do believe Siavash knew Noirin fancied Tom, he isnt blind or a fool.

On the contrary. I think his behaviour has proved that he both blind and a fool.

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by reallynow

Yeah, I know that but after they kissed and he made it obvious to her that he was looking for a relationship out of it, she told Sophie and the DR that she thinks she prefers Tom yet she still was cuddling up to Siavash. I hope she has decided that she likes Siavash more but I do think she should tell him about what she said in the Dr cos it would look bad to Siavash if he came out to see that without being prepared