PDA

View Full Version : I don't think any of these lot are worthy of winning.

Chels
27-07-2009, 11:03 AM
there.
i said it, done.

elliebrew
27-07-2009, 11:05 AM
i agree though,

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Im struggling to justify a winner. I hope they pull some trick where the prize money goes down and down.

The final show could be like Divided where they have to place themselves 1-5 while the prize money is plummeting down!

That would be genius TV.

rapunzal77
27-07-2009, 11:13 AM
I think its definately time to knock it on the head! Anyone who wishes to go into the big brother house for fame is delusional!

There is no one there I would back to win. At the moment I am looking at Rodrigo to win but only because is is so inoffensive

Everyone else are in it for the game, Freddie included!

ElProximo
27-07-2009, 11:23 AM
This question keeps coming up and I still have no change in opinion.
There is nobody I am 'cheering for'.
At best there is a few I hope DO NOT win but nobody I am cheering on or I hope can win or would be happy watching win in the sense of saying 'Ya.. the right person deserved it after all!'.

I 'might' possibly have a sort of 'anti-anti hero' to cheer for after all in Hira because so far she seems totally clueless, has no savvy, doesn't seem to know what the hell this program is about and is probably a bit weirded out.
*However.. that is what I imagine about her so far based on very very little.
IF she really does carry on this way, its not an act and keeps looking like the last person on earth who does not put on some sort of pretense for the experience...
..then I would just laugh and laugh if she won.
Hira: possible anti-anti-hero?

reallynow
27-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Chels.x
there.
i said it, done.

Agreed, they are all so stupid in their own little way, that is why I am leaning to Sohpie to win, but who bleeding admits they ad sex on tv, live on tv (crumbs)

ihatefax
27-07-2009, 12:07 PM
I don't think any of them deserve to win either !!
Maybe Hira?

fuzzylovin
27-07-2009, 12:16 PM
No one in there stands out, the only one that did stand out for me was sohpia but she was gone with in week 1, after that i just cant seem to like any one, then bea came in and ive warmed to her a little, so either rodrigo or bea to win it, everyone is i cba with.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ihatefax
I don't think any of them deserve to win either !!
Maybe Hira?

Hira? LOLOL

reallynow
27-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by fuzzylovin
No one in there stands out, the only one that did stand out for me was sohpia but she was gone with in week 1, after that i just cant seem to like any one, then bea came in and ive warmed to her a little, so either rodrigo or bea to win it, everyone is i cba with.

WARMING TO THAT BIG, FAKE HIPPY, EXTENSION, DRAMA QUEEN, DESIGNER DRESS WEARING, IN NEED OF A BOTOX PLAYER, WHY?