PDA

View Full Version : Am I the ONLY one who sees an upside?

Lockie
27-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Hear me out, compared to other series' I've pondered over, this season is mediocre, but I really don't see the terrible manner of this season. Sure, it's sorta boring watching everyone sit around, but that's where the characters come in. Marcus has made this season, as well as Sree, Angel, etc, although Marcus is carrying the show. I understand the shite episodes we see once in a while, or maybe it's just me, blinded by the fact it's the first Big Brother I've ever followed live, I don't know. Regardless, I really do like this series, and look forward to see what they do, especially with Siavash bringing up a mass walkout.

shash
27-07-2009, 11:22 AM
I know what you mean. I've said in another post that this series has been interesting despite BB's efforts rather than because of, and have never seen the house so close to a revolt as it is now. BB is not seen as the benevolent protector of previous years. The lack of stimulation and appearance of former housemates has really backfired for BB now the housemates have had it confirmed to them the way they are being treated.

But there have been really fascinatining moments as housemates think and discuss things like this :)

reallynow
27-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Marcus has stalked the show, and I must say it has been pretty entertaining and a real meaty sttoryline to discuss. I feel a lot more has gone on that people playing up for the camera's with a bit of spin the bottle.

However, I am pleased to say, Noirin and Marcus's time in the house has come to an end. Her entetainment value was the men following her around, now she has gone for Siavash it is a bit boring.

Marcus's entertainment value was trying to intimidate and mainpulate noirin into a relationship, well, he cannot do that anymore, and now he is sulking around picking his nose and flicking it and has a face like a punched boxer dog chewing on a wasp, his value has gone well down too.

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by reallynow
Marcus has stalked the show, and I must say it has been pretty entertaining and a real meaty sttoryline to discuss. I feel a lot more has gone on that people playing up for the camera's with a bit of spin the bottle.

However, I am pleased to say, Noirin and Marcus's time in the house has come to an end. Her entetainment value was the men following her around, now she has gone for Siavash it is a bit boring.

Marcus's entertainment value was trying to intimidate and mainpulate noirin into a relationship, well, he cannot do that anymore, and now he is sulking around picking his nose and flicking it and has a face like a punched boxer dog chewing on a wasp, his value has gone well down too.

Oh god - the nose picking and the flick - was absolutely revolting!!!!!

Another reason why I wouldn't want to be in that house with him... Uugh

rapunzal77
27-07-2009, 11:50 AM
ha ha ha ha "punched boxer dog chewing on a wasp"

HIlarious! This is spot on!

I think he looks as though his breath and arm pits would stink also :(
Lookd like he needs a good scrub
and are those shell suit bottoms he wears>?