PDA

View Full Version : Why Noirin Should Win.

Callum.
27-07-2009, 12:07 PM
I write A LOT and I love the way people can use words to manipulate people as well as actions. I am forever using words to make people who read what I write feel what I want them to - whether it be anger or upset and happiness, whatever.

So I guess that is why I am so interested in Noirin. I do like her as a person, purely because she is one of the more interesting and complex housemates that we've ever had. Nobody could accuse her of being shallow, well they could but I'd disagree. I do think Noirin has a LOT of depth to her.

So if she has me fooled too, with her actions and her words, then I have to take my hat of to her. I do not mind being a pawn in her game as well because I respect that when it's being used in a gameshow.

I'd also find it wholly refreshing for a beauty like Noirin to be something more than "a pretty face", like so many attractive housemates are. And I also too think goes back to the "blame game". These males have gone in, thought with the privates, fallen for this pretty face and underestimated her hugely, if it does turn out she has been playing a game. Even as a male, who has also thought with his privates when it comes to Noirin, I have to say: Go, sister!

Whether or not she has played a game, I have a lot of respect for her either way and she has certainly made this series, for me at least, very very interesting indeed.

bronaaaa
27-07-2009, 12:21 PM
I agree, that was a good pos too (Y)

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 12:22 PM
same as makosi? and ashleyn?
Great role models

troy4783
27-07-2009, 12:50 PM
i agree norin to win

sonia1tam
27-07-2009, 12:56 PM
She might be hated out there but look how well Jade Goody did.

Prole
27-07-2009, 01:02 PM
When you say you write a lot, you mean you blog, don't you.

I can't see what you're getting at with Noirin. She's not some great strategist, , she's a pr*ck teaser who's used one bloke after another to get airtime. She's boring, dishonest, manipulative and I'm tired of looking at her. Get her out so we can give someone else some airtime for a change.

jet
27-07-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde

I can't see what you're getting at with Noirin. She's not some great strategist, , she's a pr*ck teaser who's used one bloke after another to get airtime. She's boring, dishonest, manipulative and I'm tired of looking at her. Get her out so we can give someone else some airtime for a change.

Well said! I can't believe the OP has 'respect' for her? WHY? Beats me! :shrug:

dwarling
27-07-2009, 01:08 PM

I can't see what you're getting at with Noirin. She's not some great strategist, , she's a pr*ck teaser who's used one bloke after another to get airtime. She's boring, dishonest, manipulative and I'm tired of looking at her. Get her out so we can give someone else some airtime for a change. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Thoroughly agree with you on this:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

charmingmissc
27-07-2009, 01:10 PM

:thumbs:

Callum.
27-07-2009, 01:22 PM

No, why would I need to manipulate people into feeling what I want them to feel ina blog. When I said I write a lot I meant works of fiction.

Each to their own with Noirin, that's just my personal feelings on her. She's not in the house to be a role model, luminoussun, she's in there to win £100,000.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:23 PM
She won't win :pat:

she be forgotten once she leaves the house

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 01:24 PM
She's playing the oldest game in the book; female using her sexuality to lure men into her web.

Yawn. Nothing new or intelligent.

Indeed, in the BB house its downright STUPID!!

Why would you want to be hated by the public? She keeps admitting the public will hate her yet STILL continues doing it. Thats just insane.

I do not see ANY smart behaviour AT ALL. If she were really smart she would be a favourite to win it. Duh.

Your logic is twisted.

jet
27-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Callum.

No, why would I need to manipulate people into feeling what I want them to feel ina blog. When I said I write a lot I meant works of fiction.

Each to their own with Noirin, that's just my personal feelings on her. She's not in the house to be a role model, luminoussun, she's in there to win £100,000.

Well she ain't gonna win it, is she? So she is doing a bad job. :laugh:

Prole
27-07-2009, 01:26 PM

Oh I see. It's just that I write too, and I edit. I thought your stuff was a little too loose for a professional and your English wasn't very precise, which is odd as it is the tool of your trade. No offence.

However, William Shakespeare couldn't make a good case for Noirin.

Callum.
27-07-2009, 01:30 PM

Oh I see. It's just that I write too, and I edit. I thought your stuff was a little too loose for a professional and your English wasn't very precise, which is odd as it is the tool of your trade. No offence.

However, William Shakespeare couldn't make a good case for Noirin.

Oh thanks for that. I tend not to write to such an intelligent degree when posting on messageboards, you see. Especially as people on this one tend to really dislike posts over a few sentences.

I'm hardly a professional. I'm 20 and simply getting into the trade at the moment. I have a lot to learn.

Marc
27-07-2009, 02:03 PM
I hate the threads like 'noirin's a slut' 'noirin's a *****' etc but I just really don't like her any more and she doesn't deserve to win

Prole
27-07-2009, 02:09 PM

Oh thanks for that. I tend not to write to such an intelligent degree when posting on messageboards, you see. Especially as people on this one tend to really dislike posts over a few sentences.

I'm hardly a professional. I'm 20 and simply getting into the trade at the moment. I have a lot to learn.

Yes, you are very young... Good luck though, genuinely.

STILL don't agree with you about Noirin though!

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Callum you dissappoint me. ViaVerde has her sussed. She uses her sexuality to gain attention from men then claims she only wants to be friend. She kisses a man then less than a day later says she's going toe tell him she's interested in someone else. She needs her sexuality to attain valiadation for her need for attention. Norin can only function in a house where there are men who find her attractive. Two things, if there was another woman in the house playing the same game I bet Noirin wold be the first to call her slut or whatever and if there were no men to fancy her then she'd go into a shell. In fact shes done that a couple of times already in the series when she's been deprived of male attention.

AlanTheDestroyer
27-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Well I for one completely agree only because since Noirin stepped foot in the house she has had it on lock. Everything that has transpired has had Noirin written all over it. She's playing the game and playing it well.

parmnion
27-07-2009, 02:34 PM
She is fame hungry, and seems to be a bit of a reality TV junkie..hand picked pest..She should not win for this reason in itself.

Beastie
27-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by troy4783
i agree norin to win

she wont be the next jade goody!! she can only dream on about the amount of fame jade had!!

halfwit to win :D