PDA

View Full Version : I say bring him in and watch her squirm

dbfs
27-07-2009, 12:16 PM
About time that woman was made to feel uncomfrotable like she makes some of the housemates - bring him in even if its just for a couple of days - maybe on the concept that if he comes in and noirin gets evicted he goes to. Lets see the Siavash, Marcus and halfwit trio back on form

reallynow
27-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Dont you think marcus and siavash will feel more worse? Noirin strike me as the type who would love to meet her ex and would cuddle up with him?

fuzzylovin
27-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Bring him in, then bring sree and tom back too, and norin could have the 5 of them in the shower with her.

dbfs
Nope - because hopefully it will make them see for for what she is.

reallynow
Cuddles, I like cuddles, I want more cuddles, I need cuddles!

She is a cuddle infector, she has infected the house with the need to cuddle, they now all need to cuddle, and Noirin started it of first LOL

reallynow
27-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by dbfs
Nope - because hopefully it will make them see for for what she is.

Noirin has made her feelings for her ex as plain as day, she everyone outside and inside the house should be well aware of what Noirin would do, without any confusion for the first time what so every!

Only one who will feel bad is Marcus and Siavash, and no doubt will reunite the two of them together.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by fuzzylovin
Bring him in, then bring sree and tom back too, and norin could have the 5 of them in the shower with her.

Right her ex looks like he would take them all out, at once!

sonia1tam
27-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Yeaaaaaaa total AGree get the ex in :laugh: might be the noirin show but it wont last forever and its making good tv :bigsmile:

reallynow
27-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by sonia1tam
Yeaaaaaaa total AGree get the ex in :laugh: might be the noirin show but it wont last forever and its making good tv :bigsmile:

If her ex comes in, dont you you think it would become the Noirin show again?

sonia1tam
27-07-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by reallynow

If her ex comes in, dont you you think it would become the Noirin show again? only till she's up for eviction then she'll be booted out..... i dont like her in any way but iam enjoying the story of it all, would like to see how she'll react to siavash and the ex man!!!! Hope they put him in tonight, well before friday.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 12:34 PM

If her ex comes in, dont you you think it would become the Noirin show again? only till she's up for eviction then she'll be booted out..... i dont like her in any way but iam enjoying the story of it all, would like to see how she'll react to siavash and the ex man!!!! Hope they put him in tonight, well before friday.

Who knows, but while it is the Noirin and Marucs show, BB will try and keep her in whilst winding up marcus, neither two would go anyway until final week.

sonia1tam
27-07-2009, 12:37 PM

Who knows, but while it is the Noirin and Marucs show, BB will try and keep her in whilst winding up marcus, neither two would go anyway until final week. all makes good watching so loving Big brother this year:bigsmile: