PDA

View Full Version : What is Noirin doing wrong with Siavash?

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 12:30 PM
It would appear that Siavash and Noirin are becoming a bit of an item, despite what Noirin and Sia agreed i.e to be friends only until they leave, They we're cuddling on the sofa last night on LF.

Siavash is wanting a full blown romance, and Noirin is just wanting to "have fun" She bandies that phrase around a lot doesn't she, and it clearly enters the hearers head, and exit's without leaving a mark of any kind, so what does she mean.

With Marcus, when she said "i want to have fun" it meant back off creep, i don't fancy you, and i just want to have fun with you. But with Siavash i think it means, I don't want a serious romance with you, i just want a hug every now and then, let's just have fun.

It was obvious last night to me at least that Noirin and Siavash want different things from each other, Siavash was asking Noirin questions like, "So what do you want out of life", and "What happened with your ex" you know the kind of stuff that people ask each other after they have had the fun, seen a deeper connection within each other and feel comfy sharing that stuff, but Siavash is there already, he is hooked on Noirin, in a way that Noirin is not, and he is heading for a fall.

So what i want to know is, is Noirin doing anything wrong here, forget the past, is she doing anything wrong with Siavash?

reallynow
27-07-2009, 12:32 PM
What is wrong is that BB put in saps in this years BB, house would have been more fun if 3-4 men did fancy noirin but only wanted fun too, plus there were other single girls to fancy.

Noirin loves her ex, and see's any other man has passing time and a bit of fun, till she'll get back with him. That is not a crime.

The guys in this house want a full blown commitment and marriage with the girl, WFT!!!

Chuckyegg
27-07-2009, 12:37 PM
siavash knows he is her second choice....he's a fool

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
What is wrong is that BB put in saps in this years BB, house would have been more fun if 3-4 men did fancy noirin but only wanted fun too, plus there were other single girls to fancy.

Noirin loves her ex, and see's any other man has passing time and a bit of fun, till she'll get back with him. That is not a crime.

The guys in this house want a full blown commitment and marriage with the girl, WFT!!!

I thought it was men that were supposed to be committment phobics - that is certainly the image they like to portray!!

But in reality, if this site is anything to go by - they really seem to be quite needy - and hence threatened by independent women.

Make your mind up guys - which is it!

Make up your m

sl3ptsolong
27-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Woman say this ALL the time. Personally I'd do what Siavash is doing and ignore it. Yes she SAYS she wants fun but the fact she's done what her amazing ex said she shouldnt do. I think Siavash is well in there.

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Originally posted by reallynow

I thought it was men that were supposed to be committment phobics - that is certainly the image they like to portray!!

But in reality, if this site is anything to go by - they really seem to be quite needy - and hence threatened by independent women.

Make your mind up guys - which is it!

Make up your m

Ermm Stereotypes do not, have never, and will never apply to individual's only to the whole of a group.

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by sl3ptsolong
Woman say this ALL the time. Personally I'd do what Siavash is doing and ignore it. Yes she SAYS she wants fun but the fact she's done what her amazing ex said she shouldnt do. I think Siavash is well in there.

You reminded me of a thought i had watching LF last night.

Is Noirin trying to make her Ex jelous :shocked:

Assuming she think's he will see or here what is happening.

fab07
27-07-2009, 12:53 PM
shes dying to dump him but shes knows it will look even worse on the outside! i expect her to cool it once nominations are over

jet
27-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Noirin has no interest whatsoever in Siavash. She's an attention seeker and a user. She used Siavash to make Tom jealous, just as she used to Marcus to get away from Sree.

The 'cuddle' on the sofa last night was an embarrassment. Siavash asked her to 'come here' and she ignored him - then he asked again. It was obvious she didn't want to go near him and only did so reluctantly. Then she goes over and lies down with her back to him!!!! Siavash siad 'you never lie face - to face' and asked her to turn around and when she does she lies with her face facing his chest! Weird.
Where is the warmth here, the wanting to be near someone you fancy? It isn't there, not even a fraction. She used him, now she is stuck with him and her body language is saying 'how do I get away from this man'.
Where are you, Judy James? I can see Judy using the sofa clips to point out what I have said. :bigsmile:

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Not a quick learner is she?

All the trouble she's got herself in with Sree and Marcus and she STILL plays games with male HMs. Now Siavash being led a merry dance coz Madam wants more camera close ups. Tom had a lucky escape because he was WITHOUT QUESTION her next move in the house. Openly declaring she fancied him was just the first chapter.

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by jet
Noirin has no interest whatsoever in Siavash. She's an attention seeker and a user. She used Siavash to make Tom jealous, just as she used to Marcus to get away from Sree.

The 'cuddle' on the sofa last night was an embarrassment. Siavash asked her to 'come here' and she ignored him - then he asked again. It was obvious she didn't want to go near him and only did so reluctantly. Then she goes over and lies down with her back to him!!!! Siavash siad 'you never lie face - to face' and asked her to turn around and when she does she lies with her face facing his chest! Weird.
Where is the warmth here, the wanting to be near someone you fancy? It isn't there, not even a fraction. She used him, now she is stuck with him and her body language is saying 'how do I get away from this man'.
Where are you, Judy James? I can see Judy using the sofa clips to point out what I have said. :bigsmile:

No doubt she did use Marcus to get away from Sree.

Thing now is if she is as you say trying to get away from Siavash, you are saying she has agreed some sort of comitement with him which she now has to break unfairly.

Was this comitement the bedroom Kiss?
Was it Asking for hugs?
Was their no comitement agreed, and only a comitement percieved from Siavash which Noirin now realises he saw, and is trying to escape him because of that.

We all are assuming she makes a comitement to these guys but i don't think she see's iut that way, and i am not convinced these guy's have the right to see a comitement of any kind.

Having said that a suppose a kiss is a comitement is it not?

jet
27-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by PaulyJ
Originally posted by jet

Thing now is if she is as you say trying to get away from Siavash, you are saying she has agreed some sort of comitement with him which she now has to break unfairly.

Was it Asking for hugs?
Was their no comitement agreed, and only a comitement percieved from Siavash which Noirin now realises he saw, and is trying to escape him because of that.

We all are assuming she makes a comitement to these guys but i don't think she see's iut that way, and i am not convinced these guy's have the right to see a comitement of any kind.

No, I didn't say she has agreed to some sort of commitment with him. What she did do was make Siavash believe that she fancied him, when it is obvious from her body language and coy words that she DOES NOT. I hope he realizes soon that she was just using him, for his own sake. He will probably end up despising her, just like Marcus does now.

persephone
27-07-2009, 01:44 PM
She told Bea and Sophie that she wished she hadn't kissed Siavash and that on a night out she kisses 3 different guys. Siavash knows from Halfwit that she fancied Tom so he knows what's going on really...

jet
27-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by persephone
She told Bea and Sophie that she wished she hadn't kissed Siavash and that on a night out she kisses 3 different guys. Siavash knows from Halfwit that she fancied Tom so he knows what's going on really...

Siavash thinks that is just Halfwits opinion though. He doesn't know what Noirin actually said to Bea and Sophie. I wish one of them would tell him straight cos he's making a right idiot of himself.

Marc
27-07-2009, 01:50 PM
She's dragging Siavash down :bored:

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by jet
Originally posted by PaulyJ
Originally posted by jet

Was it Asking for hugs?

No, I didn't say she has agreed to some sort of commitment with him. What she did do was make Siavash believe that she fancied him, when it is obvious from her body language and coy words that she DOES NOT. I hope he realizes soon that she was just using him, for his own sake. He will probably end up despising her, just like Marcus does now.

Why did she kiss him if she did not fancy him? to make Tom jelous?
to toy with his mind because she is that bad a human being?

I think not although i do have a habit of seing the good in people.

I prefer to believe from the evidence i have seen, she did fancy him, she kissed him, because she wanted some male attention at that time, either from Siavash or Tom, i remember hearing her asking Tom to come over to the bed that night whilst Bea and Siavash we're there.

Since that kiss, she is realising Siavash has read more into the kiss than she thought she was offering.

She was offering a kiss and a cuddle.

He read all the above plus a comitment of the start of a BB romance.

It is that which she is running away from now. She is not a girl running away from a scheme that backfired, but a girl running away from the cunfusion that is created when a pretty, girl on heat, surrounded by blokes, gets into when she try's to fulfill her urge's.

She is using people i am not that blind but the basis for this using is not so alien to us that it should be demonised. Although it should be judged for what it is and as she said herself used as an example of what not to do.