PDA

View Full Version : Marcus and his bad breath.......

rapunzal77
27-07-2009, 12:41 PM
i read another statement made by Norin that he has got really bad breath ........assume this is the case now :)

sorry bad post I know but bored.....................he also looks like he would indeed pong a tad...............:( why would he even think he had a chance in hell with Norin - she told him time and time again no way and yet he persevered

rapunzal77
27-07-2009, 12:57 PM
bump

AfroMullet
27-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Shes lying because she cant get over the fact he didnt want her as his girlfriend when she clearly wanted him as his boyfriend, so because of this, shes making up vicious lies to spite him.

The fact of the matter is that Marcus Akins breath smells like minty fresh coolness 24/7.

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 01:07 PM
If Noirin told me it was Monday today i wouldnt believe her ,she never said that when she was on his knee offering to get her tits out for a can of cider

rapunzal77
27-07-2009, 01:08 PM
this is my thoughts - or lying up cose with him

however he still looks vile

jet
27-07-2009, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
If Noirin told me it was Monday today i wouldnt believe her ,she never said that when she was on his knee offering to get her tits out for a can of cider

So true! :laugh2:

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by rapunzal77

however he still looks vile Yes hes no oilpainting ,but neither is she IMO,he has served his purpose ,its Siavash`s turn to be used now ,all very boring now isnt it ?

rapunzal77
27-07-2009, 01:14 PM
boring is definately the correct word

sad actually

I thoguht at one stage Norin was quite inteligent and switched on but its been like watching a car crash in these last few weeks..........

eviled2
27-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Yes, Colgategate...the strange case of Marcus and his bad breath, or "Stinky Tooth" as Sree called it:laugh2:

Listerine for the Wolverine! :elephant:

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
[quote]Originally posted by rapunzal77

however he still looks vile Yes hes no oilpainting ,but neither is she IMO,he has served his purpose ,its Siavash`s turn to be used now ,all very boring now isnt it ? [/quote

As is all this unreasonable hatred towards a young GIRL doing what BOYS have always done - have some fun! It is the BB house for christ sake - not a nunnery!

I like Siavash and would not like to see his feelings hurt - but in the end he is a grown man - not a child.

They hardly know each other - he is not going to top himself or anything quite so dramatic if it doesn't work out. He is quite capable of looking after himself. What I'm sure he wouldn't approve of is a lot of jerks using him as an excuse for verbally abusing Noirin.

HarryRag
27-07-2009, 01:45 PM
bump

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

persephone
27-07-2009, 01:47 PM
He has bad breath coz he constantly eats what he's picked from his nose and toes.

HarryRag
27-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by persephone
He has bad breath coz he constantly eats what he's picked from his nose and toes.

and how about Lisa?

yvonnexx
27-07-2009, 02:05 PM

I watched 10 mins of live feed last night before I went to sleep and Marcus was sitting opposite Freddie picking his nose for ages while Freddie was eating!! I'd have had to say something if I was Freddie, something like "do you mind you rude fecker!":joker:

Marc
27-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by yvonnexx

I watched 10 mins of live feed last night before I went to sleep and Marcus was sitting opposite Freddie picking his nose for ages while Freddie was eating!! I'd have had to say something if I was Freddie, something like "do you mind you rude fecker!":joker:

hmmmm cheese and bogeys YUM

rapunzal77
27-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by HarryRag
bump

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Sweet jesus does Marcus really have a supporter ?

So tell me - you think he is normal?

oh.really
27-07-2009, 03:00 PM
I'd be more worried about him flicking his crows over the back of the sofa than what his breath might be like.

Do you think anyone stood in the one he flicked back there the other night? Minging Kris made me heave when he drank the milk out of the carton then put it back in the fridge :yuk: