PDA

View Full Version : Bringing in Noirin's Ex will ruin the show

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Your basically setting the show around her and helping her to become the main focus, when we need to bring in the other Hm's into focus i.e Freddie sophie lisa bea

Seen as she's the miserable sort i for one find that bringing in her Ex is playing into her hands like they wanted Ken for Karly:bored:. And yet another guy who didn't audition

am i the only one who thinks its a bad idea?

Furbylol
27-07-2009, 12:53 PM
Are the producers stupid or what?

BB_Eye
27-07-2009, 12:54 PM
They won't do it... surely even the producers aren't that stupid... are they?

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Yes I think so too.

I have no interest in watching Noirin's ex, Noirin is already boring and depressing to watch as it is.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Furbylol
Are the producers stupid or what?

they must be cause i don't see why the see Noirin as the star of the show as its the guys who fancy her who make her look good

she hasn't done a thing to make me laugh or entertain me

Prole
27-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Hey Arsenal. I agree. I think it'd be more entertaining to show the rest of the housemates what Noirin's said about them. Oh, and show the bit where she said she didn't really fancy Siavash, and that she wanted to "******* Tom every day"... then Tom walked and she turned her attention back to Siavash.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde
Hey Arsenal. I agree. I think it'd be more entertaining to show the rest of the housemates what Noirin's said about them. Oh, and show the bit where she said she didn't really fancy Siavash, and that she wanted to "******* Tom every day"... then Tom walked and she turned her attention back to Siavash.

Hi Viaverde:wavey:

I think let her fade out and get her out
she's bringing the show down

Josy
27-07-2009, 01:00 PM
I think its a bad idea too :thumbs:

jet
27-07-2009, 01:02 PM

Oh I'd love that! I hope the producers read this forum! :laugh:

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by jet

they won't do it sadly:sad:

jet
27-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by jet

they won't do it sadly:sad:

Probably not :bored: :sad:

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:38 PM
I'm for one not happy with thise rumour

Noirin needs to go for the sake of the show

Marc
27-07-2009, 01:40 PM
It really will. I'm tired of seeing/hearing/reading all about Noirin

BB22
27-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Could anyone direct me to any actual evidence that this event is even being considered?

davidalbert
27-07-2009, 03:02 PM
No..I disagree......
Siavash deserves to get his Karma.......

Noirin should be put on the spot...she has said enough times that Isaac tiold her not to get with anyone in the House......she should be forced to choose.......its obvious she will dump Siavash on air which he deserves.....she has already told sophie she is only doing this because she is bored and to get attention..........dont feel remotely sorry for siavash.......