PDA

View Full Version : Why Tibb Mods Suck

Pitfulness
27-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Tibb mods suck because they keep banning interesting (ones that actually have an opionion) members. Go look at the pitiful reason my account ''OnlyFoolsVote'' was banned.

Seriously, tibb mods do not believe in freedom, and are good examples of the emasculated shrieking violets this country has become. They won't even uphold free speech, because they don't believe in it.

I can easily make new accounts, but I will eventually get bored doing so, and will leave. But, the point is, you should be encouraging debate, not f/u/c/k/i/n/g it up with your piss awful cowardice at hearing alternative POV's.

Plus, you're hypocrites, as many members have even sworn at me, yet do I keep complaining about it? Nope, because I believe in freedom, and you, simply, do not.

So go f/u/c/k yourselves.

Jack_
27-07-2009, 01:02 PM
As much as you're annoying, I sort of agree.

But you can't keep spamming the forum with multiple threads about one idea, it's pathetic. :rolleyes:

Josy
27-07-2009, 01:04 PM
I think the mods/admins on here are ok actually, I have no idea why you were banned this time but its most likely due to the fact that you keep on insulting others members of the forum, im not trying to get onto an argument with you but i think if you respected other peoples opinions a bit more and stopped calling ops names (plebs) then you probably wouldn't get banned.:thumbs:

BB_Eye
27-07-2009, 01:04 PM
The mods on here are pretty laid back if you ask me.

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 01:06 PM
I want people banned for using what they think are flattering pics of themselves as their avatars - in a vain attempt at trawling for a shag

puleeeze

:yuk:

Jack_
The mods on here do an excellent job though. As much as I think we should be allowed freedom of speech, if they did that it would put some new members off joining.

That's the whole reason behind it.

Tom
http://gentoo-blog.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

Prole
27-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Pitfulness
Tibb mods suck because they keep banning interesting (ones that actually have an opionion) members.... etc. etc. etc

If you could voice your opinion without insulting people it might be different, but you can't. It's not the mods that suck, it's definitely you.

30stone
27-07-2009, 01:07 PM
You get banned, Because you have made about 9 accounts now.

You stay on 1, your first account only got a 24 hour ban, so go back to that one and stop making more, and stop insulting other members.