PDA

View Full Version : Does Noirin have any people in the house as friends?

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Apart from Siavash

:shrug: it seems she's lost a lot of them recently

has she any friends in the house?

Claymores
27-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Sophie is the only one I might put a questionmak by.......she seems so nicey-nicey vacant that probably likes everyone!

rapunzal77
27-07-2009, 01:22 PM
She is not a person they can trust......people are dispensble to her................sh uses to her advantage then walks away....quite a sad girl with self esteen issues i think

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Claymores
Sophie is the only one I might put a questionmak by.......she seems so nicey-nicey vacant that probably likes everyone!

Sophie and bea

but if freddie dislikes noirin bea will nom her

even at the party no one was interested in talking to her

she even said it on LF

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Noirin does not rate Sophie, essentially Noir is a female disliker

she trusts herself only but does not trust her judgement

black hole scenario

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever

Sophie and bea

but if freddie dislikes noirin bea will nom her

even at the party no one was interested in talking to her

she even said it on LF

Bea was all over her till she got all the information out of her and then spread it to all the necessary people and now she's suddenly friends with Marcus, hhhmmmm, something not quite right with Bea

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Sophie is the only one I might put a questionmak by.......she seems so nicey-nicey vacant that probably likes everyone! And Noirin has only tagged onto her in the last few days ,IMO to get her away from Lisa ,Sophie is a bit gormless ( nice but dim) and hasnt worked out Noirin is using her