PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going off Halfwit?

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Ever since Bea has come in the house, all he seems to do is sit around laughing at dumb things and I'm starting to find him a bit annoying to be honest.

Also, I don't understand why he has such a big problem with Lisa, when Marcus is just as bad as Lisa with the game-playing and bullying but he never speaks up to Marcus about it. Isn't that like hypocrisy and double-standards?

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 01:29 PM
no, you are incorrect

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Yes, I am going off Halfwit, Bea is doing him no favours at all, and he's so fair and just except when it comes to horrible, bully Marcus!

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather
no, you are incorrect

Would you like to explain WHY I am incorrect? Don't just make a statement and then not back it up with reasons why

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW
no, you are incorrect

Would you like to explain WHY I am incorrect? Don't just make a statement and then not back it up with reasons why

no, I am listening to Zoe Ball from Saturday just gone and working on Ebay. I do not have time but just trust me.

30stone
27-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Well since Tom has gone.
and Noirin is just annoying me...

Freddie is the best in there, along with sophie.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:34 PM
no, you are incorrect

nothing teenage girl goes off freddie:rolleyes:

you guys seem to fall like flies with Freddie

He's the only one deserving to win

and he's actually been funnier then he has for weeks

Bea hasn't changed him

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
Well since Tom has gone.
and Noirin is just annoying me...

Freddie is the best in there, along with sophie.

true but sophie wILL MAKE TOP GIRL

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 01:35 PM
halfwit was ok when he was the fallguy of the house but now he thinks he is loved outside he sort of walks around like he is ceasar laughing like a mentalist and grinning like a idiot at everything bea says.
I think bea is playing a clever game

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
halfwit was ok when he was the fallguy of the house but now he thinks he is loved outside he sort of walks around like he is ceasar laughing like a mentalist and grinning like a idiot at everything bea says.

you seemed happier when he was been bullied:bored:

strange people

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
no, you are incorrect

Bea hasn't changed him

He's still my fave, though Hira is climbing up in my estimation and even Sophie and Charlie have potential I am starting to see.

It's just the spark that initially made me really like Halfwit has gone. And deny it all you like but Bea has changed him.

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 01:40 PM

strange people

I'm not saying that I want him to be bullied, my only problem with him is he seems to defend everyone against bullies and is great at calling them out except Marcus, Marcus is the biggest bully in there but Freddie isalways taking his side which annoys me and by the way he was never my favorite in the first place anyway!!

Jordan.
27-07-2009, 01:41 PM
I used to like him but now i just find him annoying

BB22
27-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Going off Halfwit?

No.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:42 PM
no, you are incorrect

Bea hasn't changed him

He's still my fave, though Hira is climbing up in my estimation and even Sophie and Charlie have potential I am starting to see.

It's just the spark that initially made me really like Halfwit has gone. And deny it all you like but Bea has changed him.

Hira and sophie are bores:shocked:

Charlie is a game player:shocked:

I'm happy for the guy, he was been bullied by the Hm's and had no one to talk too in the hoise. Now he has a person he relates too and you lot drop him like a hot piece of coal:bored:

i think its cause she's a woman
if it was a man you'd be happy

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
I used to like him but now i just find him annoying

like i find sophie:laugh3:

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Niamhxo

strange people

I'm not saying that I want him to be bullied, my only problem with him is he seems to defend everyone against bullies and is great at calling them out except Marcus, Marcus is the biggest bully in there but Freddie isalways taking his side which annoys me and by the way he was never my favorite in the first place anyway!!

He's loyal not like you so called Fredie fans who drop him cause he's made a friend fake or not

and he's right about Noirin she is trouble

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 01:47 PM
freddie fan for life here! (well till the end of bb10) :xyxwave:
sophie is my second fav,
then bea.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by stefani
sophie is my second fav,
then bea.

:thumbs:

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 01:48 PM

strange people

Yes... his full support of Marcus when Marcus is just as bad as Lisa is one of the main things that is getting to me. I know they are friends but if a friend does something wrong you should tell them.

That's what I loved about Tom... he was able to be straight with Marcus and say what he thinks of him to his face... which all the other housemates seem scared of doing.

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 01:50 PM
sophie is my second fav,
then bea.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:50 PM

strange people

Yes... his full support of Marcus when Marcus is just as bad as Lisa is one of the main things that is getting to me. I know they are friends but if a friend does something wrong you should tell them.

That's what I loved about Tom... he was able to be straight with Marcus and say what he thinks of him to his face... which all the other housemates seem scared of doing.

at least he's loyal to his friends
and norin isn't innocent

Freddie is goign to win this anyway

He's closet rival has blown it with norin fake romance

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 01:51 PM
I don't see what Halfwit is doing that would make you start to go off him

yousoboo!
27-07-2009, 01:52 PM
I am going off Siavash far more.

Dolphin-and-Whale
27-07-2009, 01:52 PM
I still like him but Bea's arrival has slightly changed him

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 01:53 PM

strange people

He's loyal not like you so called Fredie fans who drop him cause he's made a friend fake or not

I'm not a "so called Freddie fan" Siavash is my number one and has been from the start, I'm staying loyal to him!!! And even if Marcus is a friend of his, by being his friend he should tell him to chill out if he's being a prick!!

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92

some of their excuses are really poor

Cause he took up for marcus

and bea is his friend:bored:

total cop out to me

Teenage girl who is mad cause he likes another girl

jet
27-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Ever since Bea has come in the house, all he seems to do is sit around laughing at dumb things and I'm starting to find him a bit annoying to be honest.

Also, I don't understand why he has such a big problem with Lisa, when Marcus is just as bad as Lisa with the game-playing and bullying but he never speaks up to Marcus about it. Isn't that like hypocrisy and double-standards?

Yes, it is a double standard, and the reason I no longer want him to win. :sad:

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 01:55 PM
and norin isn't innocent

He's closet rival has blown it with norin fake romance [/quote]

Well, I don't think it's fair to say it's a "fake romance" not on Siavashs part anyway, it's plain to see he adores her!!

Josy
I still like Freddie :thumbs:

arsenalforever

strange people

I'm not a "so called Freddie fan" Siavash is my number one and has been from the start, I'm staying loyal to him!!! And even if Marcus is a friend of his, by being his friend he should tell him to chill out if he's being a prick!!

He did on saturday night on Lf
And siavash has more trouble then Freddie has

Adamw92

total cop out to me

Hmm, viewers these days :rolleyes: oh and hi :xyxwave:

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:56 PM
and norin isn't innocent

He's closet rival has blown it with norin fake romance

Well, I don't think it's fair to say it's a "fake romance" not on Siavashs part anyway, it's plain to see he adores her!! [/quote]

sorry yes from siavash's it is

but he's been played like a tool and its losing him fans day to day

Sad cause he's a nice guy

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:57 PM

total cop out to me

:wavey: hi Adam

Niamh.
27-07-2009, 01:58 PM
sorry yes from siavash's it is

but he's been played like a tool and its losing him fans day to day

Sad cause he's a nice guy [/quote]

I'm still hoping that Noirin does really like him!!! Don't know if I fancy his chances though!!

xmynxiex
27-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Fred is a complex character, he has flaws like any other human being, i think bringing bea in has been good for him in way because they are of a similar charcter, hes become content with being in the house generally as he is nolonger being picked on. Im happy to see him finally settled and content. I think hes just happy to have someone in the house thats on his wave length. I for one still think freddies a great housemate and still wanting him to win. Dont let the ahhs and mmms put you off its one of his traits. :tongue:

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 02:00 PM
lol many people insisted they didn't like halfwit just for the sympathy but now you can tell that was obviously the reason behind it, i've even seen some "diehard" halfwit fans just suddenly go off him because he's "boring now"
:rolleyes:
he hasn't done anything to make people not like him anymore.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by xmynxiex
Fred is a complex character, he has flaws like any other human being, i think bringing bea in has been good for him in way because they are of a similar charcter, hes become content with being in the house generally as he is nolonger being picked on. Im happy to see him finally settled and content. I think hes just happy to have someone in the house thats on his wave length. I for one still think freddies a great housemate and still wanting him to win. Dont let the ahhs and mmms put you off its one of his traits. :tongue:

he's goign to win this without too much trouble now

I don't think BEa fancies him anyway so it won't effect his chances

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:02 PM
lol many people insisted they didn't like halfwit just for the sympathy but now you can tell that was obviously the reason behind it, i've even seen some "diehard" halfwit fans just suddenly go off him because he's "boring now"

true stefani most of the fans are teeenage girls(no offence stef:thumbs:) who are so fickle they change their favourites from day to day.

i still think Freddie should win cause he hasn't done a bad thing

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 02:03 PM

total cop out to me

I am not a teenage girl so don't know you keep referring to me as one. Also I'm not 'mad' at all. It's not like I fancy him... I fancied Tom a lot more so why would it bother me about Freddie liking Bea? All I've said is I find him annoying when he is around her.

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 02:05 PM

true stefani most of the fans are teeenage girls(no offence stef:thumbs:) who are so fickle they change their favourites from day to day.

i still think Freddie should win cause he hasn't done a bad thing
he's the only one who deserves to win.

Twilight
27-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Go off him no way!! I STILL LOVE HIM:lovedup:

And hay arsenal haven't talked to you for like a week soo how are you?

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:06 PM

total cop out to me

I am not a teenage girl so don't know you keep referring to me as one. Also I'm not 'mad' at all. It's not like I fancy him... I fancied Tom a lot more so why would it bother me about Freddie liking Bea? All I've said is I find him annoying when he is around her.

your excuses are poor
i find him the same Fredie he was weeks ago

your starting to sound like a Freddie hater who nitpicks at his liitle traits. He's been the kindest nicest and most straightforward HM in the house

and if your a true fan you stick with him through thick and thin

Twilight
he hasn't done anything to make people not like him anymore. 100% right:love:

HalfwitFTW

total cop out to me

Hhmmm yeah viewers today :bored:

You're a Noirin fan so what do you know anyway :laugh:

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Twilight

i'm fine thanks:wavey: how are you?

i'm hating this Freddie isn't the same crap

He's still the most kind hearted Hm in the house

He stuck up for his friend even if he was right or wrong

He seems happy and as long as he is i'm happy

He's going to win this anyway

dwarling
27-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Still lovin Freddie,...he has'nt changed, i'ts just that it's been the Norin show for the last few week's, and so we don't see much of other housemates.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:09 PM

total cop out to me

at least he sticks by her

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 02:11 PM

Oooh ouch that hurt so much... :rolleyes: Yeah i'm a Noirin fan, so?!

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 02:11 PM
he hasn't done anything to make people not like him anymore. 100% right:love:
:love:

Twilight
27-07-2009, 02:12 PM

i'm hating this Freddie isn't the same cr*p

He's going to win this anyway I'm good:lovedup:

And ikr this hes not the same stuff is so annoying the hell outta me
:bored:

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 02:14 PM

Ok so when Karly, Kris, Sophie, Charlie and Lisa all stook together when bullying Freddie... do you think that was good? That they stook by their friends even when their friends were in the wrong?

Or would you have preffered that one of them would have said 'look I think you are in the wrong here, stop behaving like that?'

I would say the latter. But you seem to think it is good for Freddie to stick by Marcus even when Marcus is in the wrong. Explain that.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:16 PM

Ok so when Karly, Kris, Sophie, Charlie and Lisa all stook together when bullying Freddie... do you think that was good? That they stook by their friends even when their friends were in the wrong?

Or would you have preffered that one of them would have said 'look I think you are in the wrong here, stop behaving like that?'

I would say the latter. But you seem to think it is good for Freddie to stick by Marcus even when Marcus is in the wrong. Explain that.

He said to him to cool down
and we're speaking about Noirin here
He spoke to him in a kind manner.

Yes at least they stuck with each other

Be honest you just don't like Freddie cause you changed your mind

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:18 PM

why can't these guys admit they just don't like him and want to support someone else instead of Freddie

Marzy
27-07-2009, 02:19 PM

He doesn't have a big issue with Lisa anymore. Have you not seen him playing with the pans and making music with her and high fiving. Yes he did have an issue when some of the old housemates were in the house but that's died down a great deal now.

Who cares anyway, i still support him 100% and the only one who has been on a journey.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Marzy

He doesn't have a big issue with Lisa anymore. Have you not seen him playing with the pans and making music with her and high fiving. Yes he did have an issue when some of the old housemates were in the house but that's died down a great deal now.

Who cares anyway, i still support him 100% and the only one who has been on a journey.

i agree he's not change maybe gained a bit of confindence he needed
but the way Halfwitftw is putting it he's turned in to Kris part 2

Twilight
27-07-2009, 02:21 PM

why can't these guys admit they just don't like him and want to support someone else instead of Freddie I know so annoying

Marc
27-07-2009, 02:22 PM
he isn't being shown as much, but when the numbers whittle down a bit, he'll be shown more!
Was much better without the newbies

Cybele
27-07-2009, 02:23 PM
No. I am still Team Freddie all the way.

And I disagree with you about what he has done since Bea has arrived. I think he has really made him self the voice of reason in the house. Look at how often he has stepped in as a calming influence on situations. And I really liked his discussion with Marcus last night about doing kind things for others. People complain about being bored, but Freddie points out that there are so many things you can do to just be kind to someone else. He is a very good person.

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 02:25 PM

Be honest you just don't like Freddie cause you changed your mind [/quote]

Ok so you think it is good for friends to support each other even when one is being a bully. That's nice to know.

And I'm not just talking about Marcus' behaviour with Noirin, I mean how he was with Tom also, not to mention how he bullied Sree (which Freddie had fully supported).

I do still like Freddie though, just starting to notice his faults more that's all.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:27 PM

Be honest you just don't like Freddie cause you changed your mind

Ok so you think it is good for friends to support each other even when one is being a bully. That's nice to know.

And I'm not just talking about Marcus' behaviour with Noirin, I mean how he was with Tom also, not to mention how he bullied Sree (which Freddie had fully supported).

I do still like Freddie though, just starting to notice his faults more that's all. [/quote]

but his nfaults compared to

marcus
noirin
sophie
Charlie
lisa

come on he's stiill the best in the house by a mile

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Cybele
No. I am still Team Freddie all the way.

And I disagree with you about what he has done since Bea has arrived. I think he has really made him self the voice of reason in the house. Look at how often he has stepped in as a calming influence on situations. And I really liked his discussion with Marcus last night about doing kind things for others. People complain about being bored, but Freddie points out that there are so many things you can do to just be kind to someone else. He is a very good person.

True cybele

Kaaren!
27-07-2009, 06:52 PM
I used to like him at the very beg. and then I jus went straight off him and have been ever since like week one :sleep: Lmao

prkp12
27-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Yep, its all Bea's fault!

modena
27-07-2009, 07:16 PM
I think Bea will be his downfall:sad:

cammie
27-07-2009, 07:48 PM
him and bea are acting very smug, I don't think they bring out the best in eachother at all

tracy101
27-07-2009, 08:12 PM

Freddie to win :thumbs2::hello::dance:

Freefall
27-07-2009, 08:30 PM
For christ sake get a life, Freddie is scamming you. Those irritating sounds he makes are annoying the lfe out of most people. His time is over get used to it, when he was being bullied everybody was behind him but now he is just bloody boring.

GypsyGoth
27-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Freddy has lost some of his sparkle since Bea got into the house, no doubt about that.

HarryRag
27-07-2009, 08:32 PM

you are teenager? right?