PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother losing HM's and viewers

barneyuk
27-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Sadly I think this has to be the last BB for me. I have hardly watched it and when I do I don't make it through all of it as I get so bored. What are your views?

Dolphin-and-Whale
27-07-2009, 01:50 PM
I think it's been a good BB. Much better than the last 2 years anyway

Marc
27-07-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm bored of it as well, I think a few people on here are, but remember this is a forum about BB so many wont be :tongue:

I want things to change!

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Its been the best BB since BB6 for me

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 01:51 PM
it's complete **** now it's the noirin show, staring noirin noirin and guess who? more noirin.
they need more tasks, partys, alcohol, and more fun things in general because the housemates are bored and so are us, the viewers.
big brother hasn't been the same since bb7.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp
I'm bored of it as well, I think a few people on here are, but remember this is a forum about BB so many wont be :tongue:

I want things to change!

i disagree:joker:

its been top stuff apart fronm last week with the norin show

barneyuk
27-07-2009, 01:52 PM
I like Freddie though and have a bit of a crush of Roderico (or however you spell his name):thumbs2:

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by barneyuk
I like Freddie though and have a bit of a crush of Roderico (or however you spell his name):thumbs2:
rodrigo. :laugh:

AhmedFan2004
27-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Its been the best BB since BB6 for me
BB7 and BB8 were garbage though, I didn't watch much of either, but both were tacky and awful.

I think BB9 was better last year, overall. I think BB10 with the earlier housemates + Sree beats BB9.

But it's getting worse now. The dullards compound their misery by sitting around depressed and bored all day. The exciting HMs have gone/are going.

AhmedFan2004
27-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by stefani
it's complete **** now it's the noirin show, staring noirin noirin and guess who? more noirin.
they need more tasks, partys, alcohol, and more fun things in general because the housemates are bored and so are us, the viewers.
Agreed. What use are bored, depressed, hungry, inactive, no-partied-up HMs?

They should have plenty of food, booze, parties, activities, weights/cv equipment, etc.

They should be happy and entertaining.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

They should have plenty of food, booze, parties, activities, weights/cv equipment, etc.

but if they turn on Lf when they are finished the party it sucks

they are been real stingy with the Lf this year

Dolphin-and-Whale
27-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

Agreed, With more Parties and Alcohol this could have been a very good BB