PDA

View Full Version : Is Hira really a Muslim?

clj7
27-07-2009, 03:27 PM
She said before she went into the house that she is a Muslim and she prays something like 6 times a day. And we saw her pray yesterday on that mat in the highlights.

Anyway, aren't the Muslim women suppose to cover most of their body with those blankets or whatever you call them?:conf:

Striptease
27-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Yeah and bb said she prays 5 times a day

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 03:30 PM
a burka?
she wore something like it yesterday

Chantel
27-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by clj7
She said before she went into the house that she is a Muslim and she prays something like 6 times a day. And we saw her pray yesterday on that mat in the highlights.

Anyway, aren't the Muslim women suppose to cover most of their body with those blankets or whatever you call them?:conf:

Not all muslim women wear the headscarves
Down to choice

clj7
27-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
a burka?
she wore something like it yesterday

indeed! But aren't they supposed to wear them at all times?

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 03:35 PM
I would start off OP by asking myself "What do I know about Islam, about Muslims"

Then I would think, what type of Muslim would apply to BB, a strict one or a very westernised one?

By the time you have done that it will be tomorrow

blobby
27-07-2009, 03:36 PM

You are so ignorant.

There are loads of muslim women on the streets you wouldn't even know they were muslims. Some are white some are brown.

Not all muslims wears burkas, just like not all christians wear a cross on their neck.

Firewire
27-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Muslims wear vails if they want to.

They don't need to.

Prole
27-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Not all Muslim women wear a headscarf or a burkha. However, they are expected to dress modestly.

clj7
27-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by blobby

You are so ignorant.

There are loads of muslim women on the streets you wouldn't even know they were muslims. Some are white some are brown.

Not all muslims wears burkas, just like not all christians wear a cross on their neck.

How am I ignorant? I live in North Wales where there aren't many Muslims! I haven't got a clue about them all.

bijoux
27-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Does is really matter if she is muslim or not? :puzzled:

Prole
27-07-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by bijoux

She defined herself as a Muslim. I guess it matters to her.

RCW1945
27-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Aha!
"I live in North Wales "
Wicca round the trees then?

WAYNEEBRUM
27-07-2009, 03:49 PM
she would get whipped if she went back.

chris1232
27-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Yes... She is a muslim.

bijoux
27-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde

Sorry - should define what I meant. Of course it would matter to her that she is but does it really need a discussion about it? Just my opinion.

Prole
27-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde

Sorry - should define what I meant. Of course it would matter to her that she is but does it really need a discussion about it? Just my opinion.

Why not? It's a forum. I thought it was an interesting point, seeing that she defined herself as a Muslim then walked into the house dressed like a pole dancer.

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Hira knows what religion it will take to win

bijoux
27-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Pole dancer? Really? Must have missed that one.

Captain.Remy
27-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Muslmim women don't necessariyl wear burkas or anything that looks like them, it's down to their own choice. Beinazir was muslim and she didn't wean anything special.
And I don't think it was right to show her praying ? It's a private moment.

RCW1945
27-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Strange pole-dancer! She was clothed from neck to toe.

clj7
27-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by RCW1945
Strange pole-dancer! She was clothed from neck to toe.

yeah but he doesn't mean it like that. It's just like she's completely different to most Muslim women who prays 5 times a day. She even exercised in the garden wearing clothes revealing a lot of her skin.

jgfrise
27-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Siavash is also a Muslim. He was discussing with Hira that he does not practice however.:conf:

blobby
27-07-2009, 04:07 PM
well alot christians dont go to church every sunday.

most ppl that celebrate christmas aint even read the bible.

so there u go, does that make them less christian?

Zerger0
27-07-2009, 04:19 PM
The burka is a choice, a lot of women in Pakistan and other Muslim countries (i've been to a few) don't wear them at all but are still practicing muslims.
The most populated places over there are very westernised, you wouldnt believe that they are the same places as the wars are happening.