PDA

View Full Version : Ladies: Don't Ever Drink,Flirt,Kiss or Be Nice To Men.......

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 03:44 PM
You can see how a lot of people view woman who do that sort of thing just by looking at Noirins character assasination.

Women are always guilty whilst poor little men are innocent and easily led.

Shocking treatment of a young attractive confident woman whose so called "sluttish" behaviour is no different to other women up for a fun,innocent time on a night out.

So many misjudged and offensive remarks made about a woman who has NOT had sex with any of the housemates and is unlikely to.

To the people who constantly complain about my Noirin threads.

I will continue to do so as long as people continue to make offensive threads and posts about her.

If you don't like my threads then just press 'IGNORE'. Simple as that !

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 03:45 PM
And we can see how you view women (if you missed it, see above)

ROLL

EYES

Prole
27-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Most women already know how to behave. And if we don't, Noirin's giving us a masterclass in how not to behave.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 03:46 PM
The only reason why I think women should behave like Noirin is that they could come across a shady character like Marcus and find themselves in a very very very bad sitution.

rapunzal77
hmmmmmmmmm well i can safely assure you that I kinda do not behave like that .......... i do not lead guys up the gadren path, kiss and hug guys for cider, i do no raise my leg and make guys wipe off spillages when I know these guys fancy the pants of me as this leads them on , i do not kiss guys with girlfriends, then decide I fancy another guy but will continually kiss the guy with girlfriend until i feel like making a play for the other guy .......................................

GiRTh
Originally posted by dennissabre
You can see how a lot of people view woman who do that sort of thing just by looking at Noirins character assasination.

Shocking treatment treatment of a young attractive confident woman whose so called "sluttish" behaviour is no different to other women up for a fun,innocent time on a night out.

So much misjudgement and offensive remarks made about a woman who has NOT had sex with any of the housemates and is unlikely to. What on earth are you on about now?

Billy
27-07-2009, 03:47 PM
No, it's the fact she flirts with every ****ing man.
Sophie shagged someone on tv and shes at the height of her popularity, so ask yourself what is it Noirins doing wrong? It's the fact shes making her way through everyone.

yvonnexx
You have pics of Saint Noirin posing in her bra and knickers and you are moaning about her getting ripped for "sluttish" behaviour????

reallynow
TBh at least she hasnt had sex in the house!

charmingmissc
Originally posted by rapunzal77
hmmmmmmmmm well i can safely assure you that I kinda do not behave like that .......... i do not lead guys up the gadren path, kiss and hug guys for cider, i do no raise my leg and make guys wipe off spillages when I know these guys fancy the pants of me as this leads them on , i do not kiss guys with girlfriends, then decide I fancy another guy but will continually kiss the guy with girlfriend until i feel like making a play for the other guy .......................................
:thumbs:

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 03:48 PM
:rolleyes:stop whinging your sounding more like noirin every day LIKE

yousoboo!
27-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Noirin is not a slut but she is a cocktease. I'm sure she'll grow out of it.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 03:49 PM
This thread doesnt seem to be going well does it? The comments made are all spot on Norin knows waht she's doing and she's orchestrated this issues. She even sees it herself yet that doesnt seem to stop her. That summs her up.

chris1232
27-07-2009, 03:50 PM
blah blah blah....

reallynow
Originally posted by yvonnexx
You have pics of Saint Noirin posing in her bra and knickers and you are moaning about her getting ripped for "sluttish" behaviour????

So every ****ing woman who has posed in her bra and knickers is a slag...WTf?

You are trying to tell me Jennifer Aniston is a slag?

Nicoel Scherzinger is a slag?

Holly Vallance is a slag?

Sadra Bollock is a slag?

Get flamming real!

setanta
You're really going out will all your guns blazing aren't you? And you repeatedly remonstrate about the fact that people are calling her a slut, which I never have. It would be too easy to catagorize her as haphazardly as that and her behaviour is far more vile than you could ever find in just a mere slut. I believe she's a manipulative, deceitful, self absorbed little girl who will destroy anything and anyone to get what she wants. I have never seen her show any evidence of actually caring for anyone but herself. That's my issue with her- the slut tag really is irrelevent, but her actions within the house do suggest that she may be inclined to use her body as a tool for her own self interests.... in every way. I wouldn't like to bet against her being a little bit of a slut in the real world, but that's not for us to say.

blobby
dennis, you're not Marcus are you? didn't know they allowed housemates to have access to internet. lol

you're as deluded as Marcus. hahaha

Happigail
27-07-2009, 03:51 PM
I like Noirin, but you are making to many posts on the exact same thing. A little over the top.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by setanta
You're really going out will all your guns blazing aren't you? And you repeatedly remonstrate about the fact that people are calling her a slut, which I never have. It would be too easy to catagorize her as haphazardly as that and her behaviour is far more vile than you could ever find in just a mere slut. I believe she's a manipulative, deceitful, self absorbed little girl who will destroy anything and anyone to get what she wants. I have never seen her show any evidence of actually caring for anyone but herself. That's my issue with her- the slut tag really is irrelevent, but her actions within the house do suggest that she may be inclined to use her body as a tool for her own self interests.... in every way. I wouldn't like to bet against her being a little bit of a slut in the real world, but that's not for us to say. True. :thumbs:

Freddie make a comment thatNoirin is not taking any responsilibity for the situtation she has orchestrated. Not for the first time, Freddie is bang on and I think thats one of the reason why there is so much hate for Norin. She doesnt see anything other than her point of view, she doenst seem to understand the consequences of her actions or she simply ignores them and she seems to show no remorse for hurting a man who she knows has strong feelings for her.

yvonnexx
27-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by reallynow

Sadra Bollock is a slag?

Get flamming real!

Point out in my post where I used the word slag!!

You get flamming real!!!!!:mad:

reallynow
27-07-2009, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
You're really going out will all your guns blazing aren't you? And you repeatedly remonstrate about the fact that people are calling her a slut, which I never have. It would be too easy to catagorize her as haphazardly as that and her behaviour is far more vile than you could ever find in just a mere slut. I believe she's a manipulative, deceitful, self absorbed little girl who will destroy anything and anyone to get what she wants. I have never seen her show any evidence of actually caring for anyone but herself. That's my issue with her- the slut tag really is irrelevent, but her actions within the house do suggest that she may be inclined to use her body as a tool for her own self interests.... in every way. I wouldn't like to bet against her being a little bit of a slut in the real world, but that's not for us to say. True. :thumbs:

Freddie make a comment thatNoirin is not taking any responsilibity for the situtation she has orchestrated. Not for the first time, Freddie is bang on and I think thats one of the reason why there is so much hate for Norin. She doesnt see anything other than her point of view, she doenst seem to understand the consequences of her actions or she simply ignores them and she seems to show no remorse for hurting a man who she knows has strong feelings for her.

Dude chill out isnt like she has had sex with anyone, only flirted a little with 3 guys, sheesh and two were stalkers.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 03:56 PM

Sadra Bollock is a slag?

Get flamming real! LOL@Sandra Bollock:spin2::laugh:

Prole
27-07-2009, 03:57 PM
The only reason why I think women should behave like Noirin is that they could come across a shady character like Marcus and find themselves in a very very very bad sitution.

So that's it? You either behave like Noirin, or like Marcus?

LOL... okaaaaay.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by ViaVerde

LOL... okaaaaay.

Shouldnt sorry, face has gone all red LOL

setanta
27-07-2009, 03:58 PM

She has occassional moments where we see a glimmer of understanding within her- as seen at kitchen table with Dogface when Tom left the building and her plans were out the window- but she quickly shakes off any signs of self awareness and continues down this road of manipulation and attention seeking. They're all just props for her.... nothing more.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 03:58 PM

Sadra Bollock is a slag?

Get flamming real! LOL@Sandra Bollock:spin2::laugh:

What is it then, i have forgotten Bullock? what what what lol

I can spell Scherzinger but not bollocks lol

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Dude chill out isnt like she has had sex with anyone, only flirted a little with 3 guys, sheesh and two were stalkers. If flirting meant nothing to her then why did she make a big deal about all the attention her flirting was getting her. Surely she'd have laughed it all off if it was no big deal. Secondly, kissing Siavash why did she make such a big deal about that? SHe could have laughed that off and put it down to the fact that they'd been drinking and things got out of hand but instead she really stuck it to Marcus by telling him in the way she did.

She's ice cold IMO. She's not like Sara from last year who was aflirty but innocent type. Noirin is rather calculating she asks for the attention then complains its too much when she gets the attention. She's conflicted on one hand but cold and calculating on the other.

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:01 PM

LOL... okaaaaay.

Yeah, they always target Marcus... we know Marcus is a fool. It's maddening really. They don't want to see what she is.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Dude chill out isnt like she has had sex with anyone, only flirted a little with 3 guys, sheesh and two were stalkers. If flirting meant nothing to her then why did she make a big deal about all the attention her flirting was getting her. Surely she'd have laughed it all off if it was no big deal. Secondly, kissing Siavash why did she make such a big deal about that. SHe could have lauhged that off and put it donw to the fact that they'd been drinking and things got out of hand but instaed she really stuck it to Marcus by telling him in the way she did.

Flirting means **** all to me, it is the kissing and having sex where I draw the line at.

Men are fools, look a little rough, they will treat you like ****, look nice, they are tripping over their lips and crashing their cars just to look at you!

Stuff the men in the house they deserve everything they get for punching above their wieght, throw in Noirin's ex god damn it lolol

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:03 PM

LOL... okaaaaay.

Yeah, they always target Marcus... we know Marcus is a fool. It's maddening really. They don't want to see what she is.

I thought Marcus perved over her, more than she was flirting with him? Now he moved away, all is well now lol

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Flirting means **** all to me, it is the kissing and having sex where I draw the line at.

Men are fools, look a little rough, they will treat you like ****, look nice, they are tripping over their lips and crashing their cars just to look at you!

Stuff the men in the house they deserve everything they get for punching above their wieght, throw in Noirin's ex god damn it lolol I agree flirting doesnt mean much but instead of laughing off the attention she gets from flirting she builds it up and acts like she's going thru some kind of nightmare.

If they put her ex in there then she's toast. She'll be out the very next week.

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:06 PM

LOL... okaaaaay.

I thought Marcus perved over her, more than she was flirting with him? Now he moved away, all is well now lol

That's her gig.... attract and repel... attract and repel. She was doing it with them all. She has the control in every situation.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:07 PM
If she has the control then why does she moan about it so much? As I said before if she was in control then why doenst she take things in a more light hearted manner?

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:08 PM

Stuff the men in the house they deserve everything they get for punching above their wieght, throw in Noirin's ex god damn it lolol I agree flirting doesnt mean much but instead of laughing off the attention she gets from flirting she builds it up and acts like she's going thru some kind of nightmare.

If they put her ex in there then she's toast. She'll be out the very next week.

admit it, at times it was hell,

Siavash=gentle
Sree=annoying
Marcus= persistent, aggressive and intimidating

guess who got the girl? and I do not want to admit this, but I will, Marcus is better looking than Siavash. they are both FUG, but one got the girl via manners and smooth operating.

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:17 PM
If she has the control then why does she moan about it so much? As I said before if she was in control then why doenst she take things in a more light hearted manner?

Because it's all a game.... she has to gain the sympathy of the public and the rest of the housemates. That's why she encourages these obvious pests in the first place. It's a stunning method to gain an advantage- you have to admire the gameplan but I wont condone the behaviour. She's a menace.

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather

ROLL

EYES

Don't understand what you mean and importantly i don't actually care. :bored:

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:21 PM

Because it's all a game.... she has to gain the sympathy of the public and the rest of the housemates. That's why she encourage these obvious pests in the first place. It's a stunning method to gain an advantage- you have to admire the gameplan but I wont condone the behaviour. She's a menace.

Who said she wanted the control?

She never missed Sree
seems more than happy marcus is off her back
and is quite happy cuddling up to Siawash?

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Siavash has not got the girl Reallynow.

I have to agree with Dennisabre here, not because i think Noirin is blameless because she is not. She has been self serving, and manipulitive, and those are characteristics i hate.

But there is a massive lack of perspective displayed on this forum and thank god some are choosing to see the flip side of the argument.

Continue your Threads Dennisabre, until the Noirin's a slag thread's stop

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
:rolleyes:stop whinging your sounding more like noirin every day LIKE

Only one person whinging here from what i'm reading :rolleyes:

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by PaulyJ

I have to agree with Dennisabre here, not because i think Noirin is blameless because she is not. She has been self serving, and manipulitive, and those are characteristics i hate.

But there is a massive lack of perspective displayed on this forum and thank god some are choosing to see the flip side of the argument.

They are getting close, and for the sitution they are in, that is close enough. Nobody wants to do a sophie and have sex on tv and not be sure of the relationship outside of bb!

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:24 PM

Because it's all a game.... she has to gain the sympathy of the public and the rest of the housemates. That's why she encourage these obvious pests in the first place. It's a stunning method to gain an advantage- you have to admire the gameplan but I wont condone the behaviour. She's a menace.

She never missed Sree

She always wants control in that house. Why do you think she didn't nominate Sree one week when he was pestering her continually? By keeping him in she gains more sympathy and support. She actually wanted him to follow her around and pester her- she encourages it. It's so obvious.

These guys are absolute idiots and I have no sympathy for them but she's well aware of what game she's playing.

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 04:27 PM

I always will. Thanks for your realistic view of Norins situation. Certainly not innocent in all of this but true perspective is everything.

No woman should have the offensive abuse levelled at them,the way it is at her.

Thanks Paulyj

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:30 PM

She never missed Sree

She always wants control in that house. Why do you think she didn't nominate Sree one week when he was pestering her continually? By keeping him in she gains more sympathy and support. She actually wanted him to follow her around and pester her- she encourages it. It's so obvious.

These guys are absolute idiots and I have no sympathy for them but she's well aware of what game she's playing.

No she didnt that is made up in your own deluded little head.

Once one didnt even notice Noirin and she was fine then!

We had the sitution of the men falling for her, yes she handed it badly

Now the men are gone and she is quite happy with Siavash now, they look sweet together, as a couple or as friends.

I have also noticed she welcomed all the new housemates, male and female, someone wanting control, just would not have wanted that.

Dont want to blow my own trumpet here, but I am quite a looker and a friendly girl, and when I have been friends with men (yes you do end up flirting a little) you get blamed for everything...it just isnt fair I say, it just isnt fair!!!!lol

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Reallynow did you see LF last night i'm guessing you didn't because they we're close to eachother physically last night, but there was absolutely miles between them mentally.
lying side by side and both on different pages, of different books. Siavash talking about Where are you going in your life, why did you and your ex split, and Noirin responding with, i don't want to talk about that sort of thing, "Let's just have fun" Where have we heard those imortal word's before. If i was siavash and Noirin told me let's just have fun, i'd be running away right about know.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Because it's all a game.... she has to gain the sympathy of the public and the rest of the housemates. That's why she encourages these obvious pests in the first place. It's a stunning method to gain an advantage- you have to admire the gameplan but I wont condone the behaviour. She's a menace. I'm not sure Noirin is as clever and Machiavelian as you imply. I think she's a girl who's used to attention, sometimes unwanted attention, who doesnt realise she's encourages the unwanted attention. I think she's not clever but actually rather naive cuz her ego controls her thought process.

GiRTh
Because it's all a game.... she has to gain the sympathy of the public and the rest of the housemates. That's why she encourages these obvious pests in the first place. It's a stunning method to gain an advantage- you have to admire the gameplan but I wont condone the behaviour. She's a menace. I'm not sure Noirin is as clever and Machiavelian as you imply. I think she's a girl who's used to attention, sometimes unwanted attention, who doesnt realise she's encourages the unwanted attention. I think she's not clever but actually rather naive cuz her ego controls her thought process.

setanta

She never missed Sree

Now the men are gone and she is quite happy with Siavash now, they look sweet together, as a couple or as friends.

I have also noticed she welcomed all the new housemates, male and female, someone wanting control, just would not have wanted that.

Dont want to blow my own trumpet here, but I am quite a looker and a friendly girl, and when I have been friends with men (yes you do end up flirting a little) you get blamed for everything...it just isnt fair I say, it just isnt fair!!!!lol

It's not made up at all. How many times did she nominate Sree while he was in the house?..... once.

How many times has she nominated smelly breath Marcus?..... never

She's using them to gain support and sympathy. So easy to play with morons like them. And this whole Siavash thing is a joke.... has no feelings for the fella. She was about to blow him off for Tom, but Tom had other ideas.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:34 PM

She never missed Sree

It's not made up at all. How many times did she nominate Sree while he was in the house?..... once.

She's using them to gain support and sympathy. So easy to play with morons like them. And this whole Siavash thing is a joke.... has no feelings for the fella. She was about to blow him off for Tom, but Tom had other ideas.

Why would she nominate Marcus if she thought of his as a friend at the time!

DAMNED NOIRIN IS DAMN IF SHE DOESNT AND DAMNED IF SHE DOES ffs!

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:37 PM

Siavash=gentle
Sree=annoying

guess who got the girl? and I do not want to admit this, but I will, Marcus is better looking than Siavash. they are both FUG, but one got the girl via manners and smooth operating. Siavash hasnt got the girl. If Tom had not walked Norin had announced to Sophie that she was going to tell them all they had not chance and try and get off with Tom. Noirn once again being controlled by her ego.

What fascinates me is that she can see that her actions will not be popular with the public but that doesnt seem to stop her

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Oh yeah, she's a great friend to him, admitting that she only hangs around with him because there's nobody else. That's a shocking thing to say. And then suddenly realising that he has a smelly breath after a full 6 weeks. Interesting that she pans him for it now when you consider that she argued with Sree over him calling him smelly tooth a few weeks back. These are not the actions of a friend.... actions of a user.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:38 PM

Siavash=gentle
Sree=annoying

guess who got the girl? and I do not want to admit this, but I will, Marcus is better looking than Siavash. they are both FUG, but one got the girl via manners and smooth operating. Siavash hasnt got the girl. If Tom had not walked Norin had announced to Sophie that she was going to tell them all they had not chance and try and get off with Tom. Noirn once again being controlled by her ego.

What fascinates me is that she can see that her actions will not be popular with the public but that doesnt seem to stop her

if and buts, if only i was a millionaire, I am not so it is pretty irrelevant and obsessive to concentrate on them!

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:39 PM

She's using them to gain support and sympathy. So easy to play with morons like them. And this whole Siavash thing is a joke.... has no feelings for the fella. She was about to blow him off for Tom, but Tom had other ideas. Totally true and something that needs to be reinforced. If Norins little plan had come together then Siavash was also in line for a 'it's not you, it's me' conversation.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:41 PM

Siavash=gentle
Sree=annoying

if and buts, if only i was a millionaire, I am not so it is pretty irrelevant and obsessive to concentrate on them! Only one if and a very important one too. If I'm wrong then tell me I'm wrong and that Norin did not say she was going to blow then all out for Tom, but she did say that didnt she?

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Dude chill out isnt like she has had sex with anyone, only flirted a little with 3 guys, sheesh and two were stalkers. If flirting meant nothing to her then why did she make a big deal about all the attention her flirting was getting her. Surely she'd have laughed it all off if it was no big deal. Secondly, kissing Siavash why did she make such a big deal about that? SHe could have laughed that off and put it down to the fact that they'd been drinking and things got out of hand but instead she really stuck it to Marcus by telling him in the way she did.

She's ice cold IMO. She's not like Sara from last year who was aflirty but innocent type. Noirin is rather calculating she asks for the attention then complains its too much when she gets the attention. She's conflicted on one hand but cold and calculating on the other.

surely had noirin taken the situation with marcus lightly that would have been seen as truly calculating since she knows of marcus's feelings for her and since they did share a bond of sorts,noirin simply told marcus after bea and sophie had advised her to do so..

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Girth, watch her vt..... the new one.... all there as plain as day.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:43 PM

She's using them to gain support and sympathy. So easy to play with morons like them. And this whole Siavash thing is a joke.... has no feelings for the fella. She was about to blow him off for Tom, but Tom had other ideas. Totally true and something that needs to be reinforced. If Norins little plan had come together then Siavash was also in line for a 'it's not you, it's me' conversation.

Why would you have any feelings for a man you just do not fancy?
On Siavash, they look cute together.
I do not know why we are still obsession about Noirin for, i just do not know why, I feel her time on the show has come to the end, yet many still want to tear her down!

So of you lot seem to have some serious sociopathic issues, its STRANGE!

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by tintedshadow
surely had noirin taken the situation with marcus lightly that would have been seen as truly calculating since she knows of marcus's feelings for her and since they did share a bond of sorts,noirin simply told marcus after bea and sophie had advised her to do so.. So you're saying she had no choice but to use Marcus to distance herself from Sree and in the process make him believe he had a chance?

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 04:45 PM

Siavash=gentle
Sree=annoying

if and buts, if only i was a millionaire, I am not so it is pretty irrelevant and obsessive to concentrate on them! Only one if and a very important one too. If I'm wrong then tell me I'm wrong and that Norin did not say she was going to blow then all out for Tom, but she did say that didnt she?
no she didnt?she admitted to her feelings for tom,but also admited to her feelings for siavash just as strongly,for diffrent reasons.. never has noirin stated she would drop siavash for tom,unless your refering to when noirin said "on the outsite world,i would be with tom and not noirin" which i took to mean she would naturally just got for some one like tom,yet having lived in the house and getting to know siavash this is the only place they could have bonded.. much like noirin would never meet someone like marcus and be forced to speak to such a creep day in day out..

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:45 PM
surely had noirin taken the situation with marcus lightly that would have been seen as truly calculating since she knows of marcus's feelings for her and since they did share a bond of sorts,noirin simply told marcus after bea and sophie had advised her to do so.. So you're saying she had no choice but to use Marcus to distance herself from Sree and in the process make him believe he had a chance?

What is with the obsession, she never had sex with any of them, so just what is the obsession? Get over Noirin already!

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:46 PM

I do not know why we are still obsession about Noirin for, i just do not know why, I feel her time on the show has come to the end, yet many still want to tear her down!

So of you lot seem to have some serious sociopathic issues, its STRANGE! Sociopath? Simply cuz I could see Noirins plan from day one? You're going to have to explain.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:48 PM

What is with the obsession, she never had sex with any of them, so just what is the obsession? Get over Noirin already! She'll probably be nominated this week and depending on who she's again maybe she's out too. I'm over her, trust me, but I just like to point out that I saw this in her right from the beginning.

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 04:49 PM

not at all brother,surely if i was a girl and i told you we can only be friends and nothing more,and to stop complimenting me and yes i admit i may be a bit of a flirt but i dont want to be with you.. and you then say you know theres 99% chance nothing will happen you just dont have anything better to do then chase around a pretty girl.. then how is that noirins fault?

marcus was the one goading sree,noirin simply saw it as harmless fun as marcus hadnt made his intentions for noirin clear at that point..

i see what your saying though,seems a little odd but noirin hasnt really done much to warrant some of the spiteful things said about her..

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:49 PM

What is with the obsession, she never had sex with any of them, so just what is the obsession? Get over Noirin already! She'll probably be nominated this week and depending on who she's again maybe she's out too. I'm over her, trust me, but I just like to point out that I saw this in her right from the beginning.

Snap.... from the moment she started on about the glasses and smiled as Lisa and Marcus fought over it, I knew this girl was trouble.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by tintedshadowno she didnt?she admitted to her feelings for tom,but also admited to her feelings for siavash just as strongly,for diffrent reasons.. never has noirin stated she would drop siavash for tom,unless your refering to when noirin said "on the outsite world,i would be with tom and not noirin" which i took to mean she would naturally just got for some one like tom,yet having lived in the house and getting to know siavash this is the only place they could have bonded.. much like noirin would never meet someone like marcus and be forced to speak to such a creep day in day out.. I'm going to watch it again but before that I'm absolutely certain she said something like - 'I'm going to sit them both down tomorrow and tell then we're friend and I dont fancy them and that I fancy Tom' Something like that anyway and this was just after she'd said she's like to fcuk Tom everyday and that Tom was her type and what she was used to.

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 04:51 PM

I just watched the vt and am shocked and disgusted. What an awful woman!

For anyone who hasn't seen it:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/970df15757966620edf90e8c45c91a02/play.c4

How can this woman have any fans? :puzzled:

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 04:52 PM

What is with the obsession, she never had sex with any of them, so just what is the obsession? Get over Noirin already!

forgive me as this is not my place to say so,but while girth may disagree with us i dont think it is at all fair to chastise him for having a diffrent view point..it makes for great discussions and i truly do enjoy seeing things from a diffrent perspective as i may have missed something myself..i see why this may frustrate you but can we try and keep things civil before the thread gets locked lol

Cybele
27-07-2009, 04:52 PM
You know, people shouldn't call Noirin a slut or a slag or a ***** or anything like that. She isn't one of them. I've known some gals in my life who were sluts and they were sweet. Yes, they slept with a lot of guys, but they didn't try to destroy anyone.

Noirin on the other hand, is 100% into head games. She gets her self image from how she is viewed by others. She even said that herself back when she had to draw on the glasses. She doesn't feel attractive unless she has at least 1 guy wanting to screw her. Sorry, but that is the truth. She has openly stated on several occasions that she uses her sexuality and looks to get what she wants. She has proudly boasted about it so this is not an insult. This is what she has been doing in the house: manipulating men to receive what she needs whether it be attention, a shoulder to cry upon, a friend when others are shunning her, cuddles, etc.

So, in other words, it would be an insult to sluts everywhere to use that word on Noirin. She is a manipulating cocktease... NOT a slut.

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by tintedshadowno she didnt?she admitted to her feelings for tom,but also admited to her feelings for siavash just as strongly,for diffrent reasons.. never has noirin stated she would drop siavash for tom,unless your refering to when noirin said "on the outsite world,i would be with tom and not noirin" which i took to mean she would naturally just got for some one like tom,yet having lived in the house and getting to know siavash this is the only place they could have bonded.. much like noirin would never meet someone like marcus and be forced to speak to such a creep day in day out.. I'm going to watch it again but before that I'm absolutely certain she said something like - 'I'm going to sit them both down tomorrow and tell then we're friend and I dont fancy them and that I fancy Tom' Something like that anyway and this was just after she'd said she's like to fcuk Tom everyday and that Tom was her type and what she was used to.

Course she did, and then Bea was insisting on her to forget about Tom.... you have to forget about Tom. And she couldn't. She was dismissive of Siavash all that night and playing with her hair and giving Tom all the looks she could. Maddening

PaulyJ
At moments like this i like to concentrate on the fact's :rolleyes:

Noirin has been chased by 3 men.
Marcus accepted early on that he knew he had no chance with her
Marcus continued his persute
Noirin kissed Siavash whilst she knew she fancied Tom
Marcus has stopped talking to Noirin and Siavash because he feels betrayed

Judged purely on the facts Noirin is being treated by some very harshly, and it is opinion and interpretation which brings the harshness not fact.

GiRTh

not at all brother,surely if i was a girl and i told you we can only be friends and nothing more,and to stop complimenting me and yes i admit i may be a bit of a flirt but i dont want to be with you.. and you then say you know theres 99% chance nothing will happen you just dont have anything better to do then chase around a pretty girl.. then how is that noirins fault?

marcus was the one goading sree,noirin simply saw it as harmless fun as marcus hadnt made his intentions for noirin clear at that point..

i see what your saying though,seems a little odd but noirin hasnt really done much to warrant some of the spiteful things said about her.. All you say is true but Noirin used to hang out with Marcus when she should really have been hanging out with the other girls. She like the attention of men and she even said so in her audition VT. I',m sure Noirin has been in this situation before yet she doesnt seem to have a clue on how to avoid this kind of situation

reallynow

So of you lot seem to have some serious sociopathic issues, its STRANGE! Sociopath? Simply cuz I could see Noirins plan from day one? You're going to have to explain.

No it is just boring and somehow we are all archair psychologist who know everything FFS! boring!

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Girth, watch her vt..... the new one.... all there as plain as day. Which one is that? Her audition VT?

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Cybele
You know, people shouldn't call Noirin a slut or a slag or a ***** or anything like that. She isn't one of them. I've known some gals in my life who were sluts and they were sweet. Yes, they slept with a lot of guys, but they didn't try to destroy anyone.

Noirin on the other hand, is 100% into head games. She gets her self image from how she is viewed by others. She even said that herself back when she had to draw on the glasses. She doesn't feel attractive unless she has at least 1 guy wanting to screw her. Sorry, but that is the truth. She has openly stated on several occasions that she uses her sexuality and looks to get what she wants. She has proudly boasted about it so this is not an insult. This is what she has been doing in the house: manipulating men to receive what she needs whether it be attention, a shoulder to cry upon, a friend when others are shunning her, cuddles, etc.

So, in other words, it would be an insult to sluts everywhere to use that word on Noirin. She is a manipulating cocktease... NOT a slut.

:thumbs:

tintedshadow

okay sure,is this the highlights show your refering to or a clip on the site?

GiRTh
Snap.... from the moment she started on about the glasses and smiled as Lisa and Marcus fought over it, I knew this girl was trouble. Yep. We saw it back then.:thumbs:

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 04:57 PM

Judged purely on the facts Noirin is being treated by some very harshly, and it is opinion and interpretation which brings the harshness not fact.

i must add a karma rating simply for the pure objective nature of this post.. well put king..

setanta
27-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Girth, watch her vt..... the new one.... all there as plain as day. Which one is that? Her audition VT?

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/970df15757966620edf90e8c45c91a02/play.c4

that one girth.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 04:58 PM

Seems to me that you have left off some of the facts including:

*Noirin has openly admitted to needing others to desire her in order to feel attractive.
*Noirin has openly admitted that she enjoys manipulating people.
*Noirin has openly admitted (repeatedly) that she uses her looks and personality to manipulate others to get what she wants.
*Noirin told at least 2 people in the house that she had kissed Siavash but really wanted Tom (quote: I could ***** him everyday). She told them she would be honest with Siavash about it. She wasn't. She said she wanted to cool it until they were outside of the house with NO mention of Tom whatsoever. The minute Tom left, she was all over Siavash again.

Harsh? I don't think so.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Girth, watch her vt..... the new one.... all there as plain as day. Goit it. JUst watched it. I'm not at all surprised by that outburst of bile. I liked the 'I'm very manipulative' 'I just smile and get what I want'. Says it all.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:01 PM

okay sure,is this the highlights show your refering to or a clip on the site? The highlight show.

PaulyJ

Course she did, and then Bea was insisting on her to forget about Tom.... you have to forget about Tom. And she couldn't. She was dismissive of Siavash all that night and playing with her hair and giving Tom all the looks she could. Maddening

Whilst talking to Sophie and Bea, Noirin said what she was going to do, which included telling Tom "she liked him" and also included telling Marcus about the Siavash kiss, and telling Siavash, we're just gonna be friend's i remember it clearly.

At this point i think Noirin is muddling her way through a situation largely of her own un-deliberate making.

Her floored characteristic's manipulative, and naive in her flirting choices have created the impression she is cleverer than she is, she's not that calculating, but if you read between the lines enough you can find that story by looking really hard.

GiRTh
Originally posted by reallynowNo it is just boring and somehow we are all archair psychologist who know everything FFS! boring! OK then. See ya!!!!!:xyxwave:

setanta
Girth, watch her vt..... the new one.... all there as plain as day. Goit it. JUst watched it. I'm not at all surprised by that outburst of bile. I liked the 'I'm very manipulative' 'I just smile and get what I want'. Says it all.

It's done really. I don't see the point discussing her anymore. Do we need more proof of what this girl is all about?

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 05:02 PM

i see what your saying though,seems a little odd but noirin hasnt really done much to warrant some of the spiteful things said about her.. All you say is true but Noirin used to hang out with Marcus when she should really have been hanging out with the other girls. She like the attention of men and she even said so in her audition VT. I',m sure Noirin has been in this situation before yet she doesnt seem to have a clue on how to avoid this kind of situation

perhaps but it could also be that she just prefers the company of men as in most cases women can be vile towards their own,i know plenty of girls who prefer a guys company (i do not mean in no seedy way) simply because the banter is way better in general.. i dont see why this is an issue to be honest,yes she hung around with marcus and she has always said she looked up to him and valued his insight with regards to the rest of the housemates,however this does not mean he should have abused that relationship..

i hear the arguement if noirin was such good friends with marcus why would she kiss his friend siavash and betray marcus..well i put it to each and every on of them that why would marcus,if he holds noirin in such high regard did he slate her at any given time,control her in ways that simply should not happen in this day and age and generally take advantage of their friendship?

noirin has kissed siavash,and it may come as quite a shock to some that it actually has nothing to do with marcus in the slightest..

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 05:03 PM

Don't forget to mention the other 2.I know how fair you like to be when it comes to Noirin. BORED!!!

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by reallynowNo it is just boring and somehow we are all archair psychologist who know everything FFS! boring! OK then. See ya!!!!!:xyxwave:

I can see that you are like Marcus and won't give up the ghost, i guess we all have are issues in life.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:04 PM

*Noirin has openly admitted to needing others to desire her in order to feel attractive.
*Noirin has openly admitted (repeatedly) that she uses her looks and personality to manipulate others to get what she wants.
*Noirin told at least 2 people in the house that she had kissed Siavash but really wanted Tom (quote: I could **** him everyday). She told them she would be honest with Siavash about it. She wasn't. She said she wanted to cool it until they were outside of the house with NO mention of Tom whatsoever. The minute Tom left, she was all over Siavash again.

Harsh? I don't think so. :thumbs:

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:05 PM

Don't forget tomention the other 2.I know how fair you like to be when it comes to Noirin. BORED!!! Bored?? You started this thread!!!!!!:spin2::spin2::spin2:

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 05:06 PM

When have facts ever mattered on this forum when it comes to Noirin?

Cybele
27-07-2009, 05:07 PM

Don't forget tomention the other 2.I know how fair you like to be when it comes to Noirin. BORED!!! Bored?? You started this thread!!!!!!:spin2::spin2::spin2:

Maybe he is bored because it is the 33,533,972nd thread he has started supporting Noirin?

You know, you can tell me over and over and over that cheese comes from the moon, but it still doesn't make it true. Just saying. :wink:

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Whilst talking to Sophie and Bea, Noirin said what she was going to do, which included telling Tom "she liked him" and also included telling Marcus about the Siavash kiss, and telling Siavash, we're just gonna be friend's i remember it clearly.

At this point i think Noirin is muddling her way through a situation largely of her own un-deliberate making.

Her floored characteristic's manipulative, and naive in her flirting choices have created the impression she is cleverer than she is, she's not that calculating, but if you read between the lines enough you can find that story by looking really hard.

lol no she didnt.. heres what happened.. noirin came out of the diary room and bea and sophie were sat in the kitchen,noirin then went to fill bea in on the situation and bea advised noirin that she needs to be honest with both marcus and siavash,noirin had explained she was confused as she fancies tom and siavash,so bea said "let me get this straight,marcus likes you but you dont so lets put him to one side,you like tom and he likes you back,you like siavash and he likes you back,what are you going to do?"

then bea concluded noirin you have to forget your feelings for tom and focus on siavash,and be honest before the public grow to hate you and consider you a cock tease...

so she did just that,although it puzzles me why noirin did not mention her feelings for tom to siavash i must tell you,noirin did not say she was planning on dropping siavash for tom... that simply isn't true

GiRTh

Her floored characteristic's manipulative, and naive in her flirting choices have created the impression she is cleverer than she is, she's not that calculating, but if you read between the lines enough you can find that story by looking really hard. You make some good points here. I too dont think she's clever I think the tactic I suggested of at least trying to laugh off some of her trangsressions would have worked better than her ultra seriousness. I feel she tried to get attention then repelled the man giving her attetion so I dont think this situation is entirely un-deliberate. As I've mentioned a few times, as Freddie commented she's not taking any responsibilty for this situation which i think is indicative of her ego once again determining her actions.

dennissabre

Maybe he is bored because it is the 33,533,972nd thread he has started supporting Noirin?

You know, you can tell me over and over and over that cheese comes from the moon, but it still doesn't make it true. Just saying. :wink:

Gosh you're funny :rolleyes:

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 05:10 PM

perhaps there a few pro noirin threads around,but why does that matter when there are so many "noirins a slag" type hate threads... dennis is simply re-adressing the balance..

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:11 PM

Her floored characteristic's manipulative, and naive in her flirting choices have created the impression she is cleverer than she is, she's not that calculating, but if you read between the lines enough you can find that story by looking really hard. You make some good points here. I too dont think she's clever I think the tactic I suggested of at least trying to laugh off some of her trangsressions would have worked better than her ultra seriousness. I feel she tried to get attention then repelled the man giving her attetion so I dont think this situation is entirely un-deliberate. As I've mentioned a few times, as Freddie commented she's not taking any responsibilty for this situation which i think is indicative of her ego once again determining her actions.

Shaking my head at the high levels of obsession going on here, almost tempted to say get a life and maybe you would be so bothered at Noirin?

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:11 PM

Shaking my head at the high levels of obsession going on here, almost tempted to say get a life and maybe you would be so bothered at Noirin? I'm just posting on a forum mate, just like you. Whats this stuff about obseesion?

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by tintedshadowperhaps there a few pro noirin threads around,but why does that matter when there are so many "noirins a slag" type hate threads... dennis is simply re-adressing the balance.. Re-adressing the balalcne by opening up yet another pro Noirin thread. Who's the one whos obsessed again?

Blink_Me
27-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Marcus has somehow got access to the internet. There is no way in the world someone can be this obsessed with this girl.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:13 PM

Shaking my head at the high levels of obsession going on here, almost tempted to say get a life and maybe you would be so bothered at Noirin? I'm just posting on a forum mate, just like you. Whats this stuff about obseesion?

Its a one way traffic on obsession, it isnt just a post, it is a typical armchair psychologist post, going on and on and on and on and on about the samething. Listen, as a fellow poster it THIS isnt normal, get a grip. Near scary i must say!

setanta
27-07-2009, 05:15 PM

lol no she didnt.. heres what happened.. noirin came out of the diary room and bea and sophie were sat in the kitchen,noirin then went to fill bea in on the situation and bea advised noirin that she needs to be honest with both marcus and siavash,noirin had explained she was confused as she fancies tom and siavash,so bea said "let me get this straight,marcus likes you but you dont so lets put him to one side,you like tom and he likes you back,you like siavash and he likes you back,what are you going to do?"

then bea concluded noirin you have to forget your feelings for tom and focus on siavash,and be honest before the public grow to hate you and consider you a cock tease...

so she did just that,although it puzzles me why noirin did not mention her feelings for tom to siavash i must tell you,noirin did not say she was planning on dropping siavash for tom... that simply isn't true

course she wasn't going to drop Siavash.... where's the fun in that for her? nobody to play games with anymore. going for one person contradicts all that this girl is about: manipulation and attention seeking. to commit to one person entirely is kinda beyond her comprehension.... there's no opportunity in that to toy with others.

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by tintedshadowperhaps there a few pro noirin threads around,but why does that matter when there are so many "noirins a slag" type hate threads... dennis is simply re-adressing the balance.. Re-adressing the balalcne by opening up yet another pro Noirin thread. Who's the one whos obsessed again?

i haven't said anyone is obsessed king,simply that dennis is quite within his rights to make a thread like this even if others do exist as there are just as many if not more hate threads...

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Its a one way traffic on obsession, it isnt just a post, it is a typical armchair psychologist post, going on and on and on and on and on about the samething. Listen, as a fellow poster it THIS isnt normal, get a grip. Near scary i must say! You're the first person to say my dislike of Norin is scary. Please, how so? I dont call her a slag or anything like that so why are you being so harsh?

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:17 PM

i haven't said anyone is obsessed king,simply that dennis is quite within his rights to make a thread like this even if others do exist as there are just as many if not more hate threads... It wasnt you who said anyone was obsessed. Sorry about that.

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 05:18 PM

*Noirin told at least 2 people in the house that she had kissed Siavash but really wanted Tom (quote: I could **** him everyday). She told them she would be honest with Siavash about it. She wasn't. She said she wanted to cool it until they were outside of the house with NO mention of Tom whatsoever. The minute Tom left, she was all over Siavash again.

Harsh? I don't think so.

She admitted that in her Vt and i am assuming that is something she does, i am also ASSUMING she is doing it now, however it is not a FACT.

If she has said this i missed it. Are you sure she did not say something that made you assume that's what she meant, i.e speculation mascarading as fact?

True she was dishonest with Siavash i.e not telling him she fancied Tom, and wanted to cool thing's with him, i will ASSUME she wanted to cool things with Siavash so she could get it on with Tom.

She does not seem to know which fruit is the juicier does she.

Is she manipulating all the men. It's possible but i don't know, i saw the VT yesterday and it is revealing and can see why people are calling it the way they are.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:22 PM

Harsh? I don't think so.

She admitted that in her Vt and i am assuming that is something she does, i am also ASSUMING she is doing it now, however it is not a FACT.

If she has said this i missed it. Are you sure she did not say something that made you assume that's what she meant, i.e speculation mascarading as fact?

True she was dishonest with Siavash i.e not telling him she fancied Tom, and wanted to cool thing's with him, i will ASSUME she wanted to cool things with Siavash so she could get it on with Tom.

Is she manipulating all the men. It's possible but i don't know, i saw the VT yesterday and it is revealing and can see why people are calling it the way they are. I rewatched her vid after she'd been in a week and was shocked to see that she was the person on the VT. Usually we expect the HM's to exagerate and embellish in their VT's. Not Norin she's turning out to be exactly the same as she is in her VT .

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:23 PM
All Noirin wants is a bit of slap and tickle, no harm there, it is the men who want a flipping marriage commitment

BRING BACK THE FUN IN BB PLEASE!

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 05:26 PM
I have yet to see the ho be " nice to men" in fact shes been the opposite ,shes trod on them and wiped her feet on them

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 05:26 PM

i haven't said anyone is obsessed king,simply that dennis is quite within his rights to make a thread like this even if others do exist as there are just as many if not more hate threads...

Yes i am Tint and as i said in my OP i will continue to do so and have no intention of stopping despite comments now made about me and threatening u2u's.

Also if the people in this thread bothered to read,i said if you don't like my threads press 'ignore'.

I don't actually care what people think of me or my Noirin threads as i am dealing with truth rather than petty name calling and exaggerated stories which i left behind at Junior School.

Accept my threads or press 'ignore' and move on.

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 05:27 PM

How very dare you! tintedShadow!

Seriously though. I can't see the contradiction in the two version's

Cybele
27-07-2009, 05:37 PM
perhaps there a few pro noirin threads around,but why does that matter when there are so many "noirins a slag" type hate threads... dennis is simply re-adressing the balance..

I'm sorry but I disagree. And here is why: I am a Freddie fan. I hope he wins. However, I don't believe that he is perfect and that some of the people who don't like him still make valid points about him. I choose to like him anyway regardless of his faults. I also accept the fact that some people don't have the same opinion as me. And that is fine as long as we both remain respectful of each other's opinion. For example, this is fine: "I don't agree with you when you say X because when he did this...." This is not fine: "You must be a moron for liking someone like that."

However, there are some (and dennis is not the only one) who tend to support their favorite housemate by ignoring all faults to almost an obsessive degree. Anyone who mentions something wrong with them are just "haters." The fact that the OP said (paraphrased) that he didn't care who didn't like the fact that he creates so many pro-Noirin threads and would continue to do so as long as people create anti-Noirin threads. It is almost an ultimatum. And the problem with these types is that they actually more likely to turn more people against their beloved housemate than to get people to start liking them because of their tactics.

No housemate is perfect. We just prefer some over others despite their faults.

GiRTh
27-07-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm sorry but I disagree. And here is why: I am a Freddie fan. I hope he wins. However, I don't believe that he is perfect and that some of the people who don't like him still make valid points about him. I choose to like him anyway regardless of his faults. I also accept the fact that some people don't have the same opinion as me. And that is fine as long as we both remain respectful of each other's opinion. For example, this is fine: "I don't agree with you when you say X because when he did this...." This is not fine: "You must be a moron for liking someone like that."

However, there are some (and dennis is not the only one) who tend to support their favorite housemate by ignoring all faults to almost an obsessive degree. Anyone who mentions something wrong with them are just "haters." The fact that the OP said (paraphrased) that he didn't care who didn't like the fact that he creates so many pro-Noirin threads and would continue to do so as long as people create anti-Noirin threads. It is almost an ultimatum. And the problem with these types is that they actually more likely to turn more people against their beloved housemate than to get people to start liking them because of their tactics.

No housemate is perfect. We just prefer some over others despite their faults. Great post.:thumbs:

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 05:54 PM

How dare you say i am obsessive and ignore her faults. Read my threads!!!

I recognise her faults as i do everyone elses but the point of all my threads is to defend hher against the pathetic,childish sick,abuse aimed at her for no reason.

I deal in facts not the disintigration of a womans character who has actually done nothing sexual apart from kiss one housemate.

In future do not juge me on what you think you know as you will end up looking like the people who make offensive comments about Noirin.

Obsessed no,supporter of Noirin yes.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 05:54 PM

Harsh? I don't think so.

Is she manipulating all the men. It's possible but i don't know, i saw the VT yesterday and it is revealing and can see why people are calling it the way they are.

First of all, if I told you that I liked grapes and then you saw me repeatedly eating grapes, I think you could conclude it is a fact that I like grapes. Noirin said at least twice that I recall back when she was drawing on the glasses that she needed others to desire her in order to feel attractive. She has acted out that same mentality. So, yes, to me, that is a fact.

You doubt that Noirin has said that she enjoys manipulating? Not only has she boasted of it within the house. She also boasted on her audition video:

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:04 PM

forgive me but going off what you said,noirin was intending to drop siavash for tom..which is simply not true.. noirin had admited to being attracted to tom and fancying siavash,she may also have said she wanted to "fook him every day" but that is not to say she wanted nothing to do with siavash..

futhermore all those who believe noirin only jumped back on siavash's tip the minute tom left will surely realise she did still have a cuddle and a kiss with siavash the day tom left.. to say noirin is going for siavash when she could have tom is simply untrue.. and once more i feel i must point out she has done nothing wrong,freddie has done much the same as noirin (if you need me to ellaborate just say so),and bea is turning out to be much the same yet only this much hate for noirin?

big brother is an experience you get to enjoy only once,so she's enjoying her time in the house,nothing more nothing less..

Maxien78
27-07-2009, 06:08 PM

ROLL

EYES

Hear hear!!

Noirin is a a black widow. She likes to lead them on, tells them they got no chance but still give out the hugs and the kisses on cheeks and other flirtatious behaviour.

As a woman who has had to reject men in the past who have also been friends, i have made sure that i have NOT carried on givin the hugs, the kisses and i ahve tottally cut out the flirting with that bloke so as not to lead him on further. Noirin has not.

Oh but what happened to her bf? the one she kept saying she loved?

Cheat!!!!

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:09 PM

i take your point some members do tend to take their obsessions too far,but i dont consider dennis one of those,he has admited faults in noirin and others just feel the need to goad him in to some foolish war of words which is not productive in the slightlest..

far be it for me to defend dennis as he can do so without the likes of me,but he has done nothing but post a thread on a housemate who he favours,and as some blindly hate noirin he may get a little defencive just as you see his admiration for noirin as obsessive and OTT..

forgive me but i feel this forum is big enough to have those who hate noirin,and those who feel she isnt as bad as the rest make out..if we are to have threads saying "noirins a bitch get her out" i see no reason why a thread such as this cant be around also?

setanta
27-07-2009, 06:10 PM

forgive me but going off what you said,noirin was intending to drop siavash for tom..which is simply not true.. noirin had admited to being attracted to tom and fancying siavash,she may also have said she wanted to "fook him every day" but that is not to say she wanted nothing to do with siavash..

futhermore all those who believe noirin only jumped back on siavash's tip the minute tom left will surely realise she did still have a cuddle and a kiss with siavash the day tom left.. to say noirin is going for siavash when she could have tom is simply untrue.. and once more i feel i must point out she has done nothing wrong,freddie has done much the same as noirin (if you need me to ellaborate just say so),and bea is turning out to be much the same yet only this much hate for noirin?

big brother is an experience you get to enjoy only once,so she's enjoying her time in the house,nothing more nothing less..

She wanted nothing to do with Siavash.... she told the girls in the kitchen that in the real world she'd go with Tom and just ignore Siavash and Marcus. She said this to the two girls. She had every intention of going for Tom and just playing Siavash for a fool. Just ignore a friend? She also said that she felt she had kissed Siavash cuz she was just bored in the house. That she wouldn't even approach him if she saw him in a bar....distancing herself from him in her discussions with Dogface and with Bea.

Then when he left she got so angry and knew she had dug a hole for herself. Now she's continuing to play Siavash while telling others that they're just friends.

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Maxien78

ROLL

EYES

Hear hear!!

Noirin is a a black widow. She likes to lead them on, tells them they got no chance but still give out the hugs and the kisses on cheeks and other flirtatious behaviour.

As a woman who has had to reject men in the past who have also been friends, i have made sure that i have NOT carried on givin the hugs, the kisses and i ahve tottally cut out the flirting with that bloke so as not to lead him on further. Noirin has not.

Cheat!!!!

You must be very happy. BORED

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 06:12 PM
i wish a mod would just merge all your threads together because they are all the same and full of complete ****

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:15 PM

ROLL

EYES

Hear hear!!

Cheat!!!!

that would be her ex?hardly a cheat,and may i also point out siavash is the one with a lover on the outside not noirin..

i see no reason why flirtatious behavior is even an issue,we are not talking about 5 year old boys at the park,these are grown men who should know to listen when a woman insists they not persue her,yet marcus was still her friend who she had looked up to,so if he had a down day she would offer him a hug,as the days passed by and marcus's feelings developed further noirin was advised to stop with the cuddles and she did just that..

Maxien78
27-07-2009, 06:18 PM

Harsh? I don't think so.

Could you be one of those blokes who gets sucked into her web of seduction? If you cannot see how she is manipulating the men then there is no hope for you im affraid.

she lead Shree on for a short while but she gave up on him when she realised Marcus was the dominant of the 2. She rejected Marcus but still flirted, kissed hugged and cuddled up to him, which in my opinion is leading him on. She knows how he felt about her but she carried on doing what she was doing. Then she moved onto Siavash but went on to say she wanted a piece of Tom.

Please correct me if im wrong, but she has just about managed to get through 50% of the straight men in that house.

She doesnt deserve the same kind of respect that a faithful woman deserves. Where i come from she would be branded as a sl*g and most of the men would treat her like a piece of sexual meat that they have to conquer.

Cybele
27-07-2009, 06:19 PM

i take your point some members do tend to take their obsessions too far,but i dont consider dennis one of those,he has admited faults in noirin and others just feel the need to goad him in to some foolish war of words which is not productive in the slightlest..

far be it for me to defend dennis as he can do so without the likes of me,but he has done nothing but post a thread on a housemate who he favours,and as some blindly hate noirin he may get a little defencive just as you see his admiration for noirin as obsessive and OTT..

forgive me but i feel this forum is big enough to have those who hate noirin,and those who feel she isnt as bad as the rest make out..if we are to have threads saying "noirins a bitch get her out" i see no reason why a thread such as this cant be around also?

I think the difference is that dennis doesn't just create one thread. He creates several and he keeps creating more and more. I just counted and there are 5 threads by him currently on the front page of the forum. All of them are about Noirin. That is a bit excessive, don't you think? I could see if he started one a day or something like that.

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:22 PM
She wanted nothing to do with Siavash.... she told the girls in the kitchen that in the real world she'd go with Tom and just ignore Siavash and Marcus. She said this to the two girls. She had every intention of going for Tom and just playing Siavash for a fool. Just ignore a friend? She also said that she felt she had kissed Siavash cuz she was just bored in the house. That she wouldn't even approach him if she saw him in a bar....distancing herself from him in her discussions with Dogface and with Bea.

Then when he left she got so angry and knew she had dug a hole for herself. Now she's continuing to play Siavash while telling others that they're just friends.

this will be the last time we discuss this so listen carefully..you see things one way,thats fine i see them slightly diffrently..

personally noirin saying i wouldnt even aproach siavash if i saw him in a bar,means she has met siavash in the house and got to know him which is not the case when your on the outside,like luke meeting bex last year,he wouldn't ever get a girl like her but they got to know each other in the house so thats what happened with this..

further more what noirin had said was she likes tom,and likes siavash,she did not say she would drop siavash for tom,she was unsure of what to do and bea advised her to try and rid herself of her feelings for tom and focus on siavash..

now one last point,noirin did not say i kissed siavash because i was bored,she said there was nothing to do in the house so there isnt much to do so she had more time to think about her feelings and thus confronted them that night,may i also add it was siavash who kissed noirin..

noirin likes siavash,siavash likes noirin..so lets not go on as if noirin slipped rohypnol in to siavash's cider..

Maxien78
27-07-2009, 06:22 PM

ROLL

EYES

Hear hear!!

Cheat!!!!

that would be her ex?hardly a cheat,and may i also point out siavash is the one with a lover on the outside not noirin..

i see no reason why flirtatious behavior is even an issue,we are not talking about 5 year old boys at the park,these are grown men who should know to listen when a woman insists they not persue her,yet marcus was still her friend who she had looked up to,so if he had a down day she would offer him a hug,as the days passed by and marcus's feelings developed further noirin was advised to stop with the cuddles and she did just that..

Sorry but i on numerous occasions heard her say she has a boyfriend and she loves him. If Siavash has a gf then he too is a cheat and doesn't deserve any respect.

When a man is rejected and really likes a girl, it is down to the girl to STOP flirting with him, its not nice for him to recieve those mixed signals. Would you like the girl of your dreams rejecting you then going on to kissing, cuddling you then 5 mins later reject you again? I don't think you would, nobody would. Everything Marcus did he did for his own pleasure, he wanted those hugs because he fancied her, he wanted those kisses cus he fancied her NOT cus he was a friend, if he were a friend and only a freidn he would NOT have gone off on one when she kissed Siavash. Friends don't go off on one when their friend fancies someone else.

Maxien78
27-07-2009, 06:24 PM

this will be the last time we discuss this so listen carefully..you see things one way,thats fine i see them slightly diffrently..

personally noirin saying i wouldnt even aproach siavash if i saw him in a bar,means she has met siavash in the house and got to know him which is not the case when your on the outside,like luke meeting bex last year,he wouldn't ever get a girl like her but they got to know each other in the house so thats what happened with this..

further more what noirin had said was she likes tom,and likes siavash,she did not say she would drop siavash for tom,she was unsure of what to do and bea advised her to try and rid herself of her feelings for tom and focus on siavash..

now one last point,noirin did not say i kissed siavash because i was bored,she said there was nothing to do in the house so there isnt much to do so she had more time to think about her feelings and thus confronted them that night,may i also add it was siavash who kissed noirin..

noirin likes siavash,siavash likes noirin..so lets not go on as if noirin slipped rohypnol in to siavash's cider..

Hahahahahah..it might be the last time YOU discuss this but won't be my last!! I didnt say she kissed him cus she was bored lol Please direct me to where i said it?

I also didnt say Siavash wasnt to blame either lol don't twist my words, it doesn't make you look good.

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:26 PM

I think the difference is that dennis doesn't just create one thread. He creates several and he keeps creating more and more. I just counted and there are 5 threads by him currently on the front page of the forum. All of them are about Noirin. That is a bit excessive, don't you think? I could see if he started one a day or something like that.

perhaps,but i see other members make just as much if not more hate threads,and i mean the same posters are the ones making the same anti noirin threads but as i see it,if one does not like noirin they will complain in a thread like this,simply because i have seen the same posters in the anti noirin threads not making the same complaints..

and ofcourse there is always the option to ignore a thread,i see so many pointless threads i just chose not to contribute in,so that surely is the answer as every one is entitled to make a thread,if there are multiple threads ofcourse it can become irritating,but it happens on both sides.. yet only dennis is being singled out..

setanta

Eh, she did say she'd drop him and ignore him in the real world for Tom . And she did excuse herself for kissing Siavash cuz she was just bored in the house and she said that she has been bad in the house cuz of the boredom. She said all of this on livefeed.

Maxien78
Appollogies, i thought your lst post was directed at me. My opinions still stand though :thumbs:

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:30 PM

Hahahahahah..it might be the last time YOU discuss this but won't be my last!! I didnt say she kissed him cus she was bored lol Please direct me to where i said it?

I also didnt say Siavash wasnt to blame either lol don't twist my words, it doesn't make you look good.

forgive me but you misunderstand,that post is not directed at you..i was refering to setanta as he seems to take issue with the idea of me disagreeing with him..

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Appollogies, i thought your lst post was directed at me. My opinions still stand though :thumbs:

not a problem,i also see alot of sense in what you say so not to worry..

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Sorry but i on numerous occasions heard her say she has a boyfriend and she loves him. If Siavash has a gf then he too is a cheat and doesn't deserve any respect.

When a man is rejected and really likes a girl, it is down to the girl to STOP flirting with him, its not nice for him to recieve those mixed signals. Would you like the girl of your dreams rejecting you then going on to kissing, cuddling you then 5 mins later reject you again? I don't think you would, nobody would. Everything Marcus did he did for his own pleasure, he wanted those hugs because he fancied her, he wanted those kisses cus he fancied her NOT cus he was a friend, if he were a friend and only a freidn he would NOT have gone off on one when she kissed Siavash. Friends don't go off on one when their friend fancies someone else.

nope noirin had refered to her ex as her boyfriend to shut some people up,but as it stands they are not together,she is very much single..

forgive me once again,but had the girl of my dreams been someone i had known for two weeks in the house i would be the one in the wrong not the girl,none the less lets just say i fancy noirin,and she tells me nothing can happen,it is then my only option to relent and not persue..

also if you were to tell me noirin does not like me and i tell you,im only doing this because in this house there is nothing to do but chase around the pretty girl.. then surely im the one in the wrong not noirin?

i am not suggesting noirin is not completely at fault,but to say she is the manipulative one when she has on so many occasions made her feelings quite clear,then this is nothing short of foolishness,as a guy i wouldn't persist if one such as noirin had told me several times that nothing could happen,its not normal.. noirin cannot be made to feel like the slag for this..

Cybele
27-07-2009, 06:41 PM

perhaps,but i see other members make just as much if not more hate threads,and i mean the same posters are the ones making the same anti noirin threads but as i see it,if one does not like noirin they will complain in a thread like this,simply because i have seen the same posters in the anti noirin threads not making the same complaints..

and ofcourse there is always the option to ignore a thread,i see so many pointless threads i just chose not to contribute in,so that surely is the answer as every one is entitled to make a thread,if there are multiple threads ofcourse it can become irritating,but it happens on both sides.. yet only dennis is being singled out..

If you will see my original response to you, I said that dennis was not the only one who does this. However, at this particular moment in time, he is the only one who is active. I just looked at the first page in the forum. Here are all of the users who posted (I only gave topics if they had more than 1 post):

4 posts - dennissabre (all about Noirin)
2 posts - reallynow (one about Marcus, one about Noirin)
2 posts - superfanno1 (one about Marcus one about Charlie)
2 posts - dian 2 (one about lf and one a poll about ex-gf/bf)

Everyone else only had 1 post:
MonkeyDoodle, IfOnlyNoOneVoted, WAYNEBRUM,
bansheewails, Ghostface77, dawn63, brian3, Cybele, lucifer1968, Dillinger, angelmckenzie, chris1232, sotally_tober, RachelRiceFan10.0, prkp12, sleckitty, johnx, Luanda, MargeryFan, dbfs, jjj2, poejoe, Mickey2009, JohnnyBB, stefani, ILoveMoney (*I apologize for any typos in anyone's name!)

See my point?

MonkeyDoodle
27-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Sophie gets with a user and self professed player, which she knew he was, within the first couple of days inside the house. Kris does the dirty with Sophie, big brother hides that fact until Sophie herself says it to Noirin a couple of days ago, and you know they had to have footage of this, but chose to protect sophie and kris.

Yet Noirin only kissed a guy and the guy she kissed is 100% alright with how things are, so no problems between two adults, yet people love sophie and hate noirin.

additionally, pick any friday or saturday night out in the pubs, thousands of girls have a few drinks and may kiss some random guy before they go home, with no intention of ever seeing them again. How many times have we seen this?

the only difference is that Noirin did it inside the bb house. And she may actually like Siavash but could be confused and not sure because of her feelings for isaac.

All this hatred is really OTT

tintedshadow
27-07-2009, 06:50 PM
If you will see my original response to you, I said that dennis was not the only one who does this. However, at this particular moment in time, he is the only one who is active. I just looked at the first page in the forum. Here are all of the users who posted (I only gave topics if they had more than 1 post):

bansheewails, Ghostface77, dawn63, brian3, Cybele, lucifer1968, Dillinger, angelmckenzie, chris1232, sotally_tober, RachelRiceFan10.0, prkp12, sleckitty, johnx, Luanda, MargeryFan, dbfs, jjj2, poejoe, Mickey2009, JohnnyBB, stefani, ILoveMoney (*I apologize for any typos in anyone's name!)

See my point?

you are correct i did misconstrude what you had said in one of your replies,and forgive me i am well aware of how many or how little dennis makes a thread,i see you are just refering to the front page so i will leave this discussion here..

as i do not want to point fingers at others,point is others do the same and since they are given free reign to do so,dennis should be given much the same privilege..

i do see much of what you were saying though..

=-Incognito-=
27-07-2009, 06:57 PM
C'mon, Noirin has been stringing the guys along for weeks. Rather than doing them a favour and shutting them down she's been keeping them as close as possible to further herself in the game.

That's the plain and simple truth.

Her prescence has a negative effect upon more than one great housemate so, mathematically, she has to go.

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 07:35 PM

See my point?

My posts are on the front page because unlike anything you post people are interested.

Grow some balls little boy and stop using me in your threads.

Very creepy and a little sad.

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by MonkeyDoodle
Sophie gets with a user and self professed player, which she knew he was, within the first couple of days inside the house. Kris does the dirty with Sophie, big brother hides that fact until Sophie herself says it to Noirin a couple of days ago, and you know they had to have footage of this, but chose to protect sophie and kris.

Yet Noirin only kissed a guy and the guy she kissed is 100% alright with how things are, so no problems between two adults, yet people love sophie and hate noirin.

additionally, pick any friday or saturday night out in the pubs, thousands of girls have a few drinks and may kiss some random guy before they go home, with no intention of ever seeing them again. How many times have we seen this?

the only difference is that Noirin did it inside the bb house. And she may actually like Siavash but could be confused and not sure because of her feelings for isaac.

All this hatred is really OTT

Good post Monkey. For you :banana:

PixieBoots
27-07-2009, 07:39 PM

Shocking treatment of a young attractive confident woman whose so called "sluttish" behaviour is no different to other women up for a fun,innocent time on a night out.

So many misjudged and offensive remarks made about a woman who has NOT had sex with any of the housemates and is unlikely to.

I will continue to do so as long as people continue to make offensive threads and posts about her.

Fair point, but Noirin doesn't do it to be nice. She does it to please herself and no one else. Is that a crime? Maybe, maybe not, truth is she is not the first and certainly won't be the last to manipulate and exploit men's weaknesses in this way. Perhaps if I actually saw her do something that didn't involve attention seeking and/or prick teasing I would find her just that little bit less dull.

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by PixieBoots

Fair point, but Noirin doesn't do it to be nice. She does it to please herself and no one else. Is that a crime? Maybe, maybe not, truth is she is not the first and certainly won't be the last to manipulate and exploit men's weaknesses in this way. Perhaps if I actually saw her do something that didn't involve attention seeking and/or prick teasing I would find her just that little bit less dull.

That's a first,a fair point from you on my thread without the nastiness.

fok
27-07-2009, 07:59 PM

agree with you absolutely OP

PixieBoots
27-07-2009, 08:16 PM

I don't think I've actually been nasty Dennis. If you can't vent here when watching live action, where can you?

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 08:51 PM

I don't think I've actually been nasty Dennis. If you can't vent here when watching live action, where can you?

Boxing Ring,Pillow Fight etc etc

Speedster
27-07-2009, 08:55 PM

I agree, women are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It's obvious that a man'll win the show because they always do;the women go in there to make the men look good and basically as window dressing. They may as well not bother having women on the show at all.

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Speedster

I agree, women are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It's obvious that a man'll win the show because they always do;the women go in there to make the men look good and basically as window dressing. They may as well not bother having women on the show at all.

Great post Speedster :thumbs:

dennissabre
27-07-2009, 10:56 PM

I keep requestingg they ignore my threads but it obvious they would rather make inane comments and personal insults against me.

I wouldn't waste anymore time on them.

dennissabre
28-07-2009, 02:03 PM

Could it be that my threads are on the front page because they are popular? As i have said,the more people people slag Noirin with unwarranted childish,hateful comments,the more i will write threads defending her based on facts.

You have the problem! Ignore is easy enough to press but you never do.:bored:

WOMBAI
28-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Most women already know how to behave. And if we don't, Noirin's giving us a masterclass in how not to behave.

And what do you mean by behave!!!

Conforming to men's rules and regulations about how they want women to behave - men have tried to beat women down with the 'how to behave' stick for centuries - thankfully, it no longer has the same sting to it.

As a woman - I will make my own rules about how to behave - and will not be told by men or indeed threatened by male/female name-calling. Men's standards - as we all know- are double standards - one rule for them, another for women. Only mugs go along with that!!

dennissabre
28-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

And what do you mean by behave!!!

Conforming to men's rules and regulations about how they want women to behave - men have tried to beat women down with the 'how to behave' stick for centuries - thankfully, it no longer has the same sting to it.

As a woman - I will make my own rules about how to behave - and will not be told by men or indeed threatened by male/female name-calling. Men's standards - as we all know- are double standards - one rule for them, another for women. Only mugs go along with that!!

Another commmmon sense post :thumbs:

dennissabre
28-07-2009, 07:22 PM

I wish they would press ignore but obviously too advaced a concept for them

WOMBAI
28-07-2009, 07:39 PM

She has occassional moments where we see a glimmer of understanding within her- as seen at kitchen table with Dogface when Tom left the building and her plans were out the window- but she quickly shakes off any signs of self awareness and continues down this road of manipulation and attention seeking. They're all just props for her.... nothing more.

There you go - talking about Marcus again! Everything you say about her definitely applies to Marcus!!

You can't deny it!!

dennissabre
28-07-2009, 07:40 PM

There you go - talking about Marcus again! Everything you say about her definitely applies to Marcus!!

You can't deny it!!

Just been blamed for MAKING someone hate Noirin. LMFAO

Hedgie
28-07-2009, 07:42 PM
These threads are ace. It's over exposure. Even the Noirin lovers will get sick of her :laugh3:

setanta
28-07-2009, 07:42 PM

You can't deny it!!

It's not a competition between Marcus and Noirin- I'm talking about Noiring there. Marcus has his faults too but at least he's contributing to the show in others ways aside from manipulation and conceitedness. He makes me laugh as well. So much more entertaining then that girl. Eh, does she even have a personality?

WOMBAI
28-07-2009, 07:45 PM

You can't deny it!!

It's not a competition between Marcus and Noirin- I'm talking about Noiring there. Marcus has his faults too but at least he's contributing to the show in others ways aside from manipulation and conceitedness. He makes me laugh as well. So much more entertaining then that girl. Eh, does she even have a personality?

Actually it is a competiton between the two of them - until Friday that is!!

dennissabre
28-07-2009, 08:56 PM

You can't deny it!!

And we wave goodbye to Marcus

doive1231
28-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Look, Irish girls are brought up not to do anything. You have to be practically married before you they will let you do anything. So, in this context, Noirin's behaviour is only the way she has been brought up which is to be nice to people, have a bit of fun as long as it's not serious. It's not her fault that the guys are expecting more.

WOMBAI
28-07-2009, 09:30 PM

You can't deny it!!

And we wave goodbye to Marcus

Of course - no doubts

BellyButton
28-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by doive1231
Look, Irish girls are brought up not to do anything. You have to be practically married before you they will let you do anything. So, in this context, Noirin's behaviour is only the way she has been brought up which is to be nice to people, have a bit of fun as long as it's not serious. It's not her fault that the guys are expecting more.

Irish girls may have been brought up as you say BUT it is her fault cock teasing.
If she was a decent person she would tell them upfront she only wants to flirt and tease them.
Noirin has always been up front telling people what she thinks and I like her for that BUT she is NEVER up front about her cock teasing and she knows she does it.
She is the biggest flirt and hypocrite when it comes to the opposite sex.

setanta
28-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by BellyButton

Irish girls may have been brought up as you say BUT it is her fault cock teasing.
If she was a decent person she would tell them upfront she only wants to flirt and tease them.
Noirin has always been up front telling people what she thinks and I like her for that BUT she is NEVER up front about her cock teasing and she knows she does it.

What she is doing is only fun for one person....herself. How are you lot blind to her gameplaying. It's all there, as plain as day. Sure a few days ago you lot were saying it's so cute with Siavash and at last she's found someone she likes lol.
And I repeatedly said she doesn't like him and is just using the idiot- that she'll stab him in the back. And what's happening? She's turning a friend into a right wally.

dennissabre
28-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by BellyButton

You are beyond bothering with anymore

What she is doing is only fun for one person....herself. How are you lot blind to her gameplaying. It's all there, as plain as day. Sure a few days ago you lot were saying it's so cute with Siavash and at last she's found someone she likes lol.
And I repeatedly said she doesn't like him and is just using the idiot- that she'll stab him in the back. And what's happening? She's turning a friend into a right wally.