PDA

View Full Version : Noirins Mental Abuse

Mickey2009
27-07-2009, 04:48 PM
From heatworld on Monday 27 Jul 2009

Siavash and Noirin have just had the break-up chat

You know what we were saying earlier about Siavash losing his cool factor? Well, we take it all back. We love him again. That man is not going to let Noirin mess him around – and he's just told her so. It all kicked off after Bea told Noirin in the kitchen that she would "cuddle Siavash" to take the pressure off, and the Irish housemate got annoyed, despite saying she didn't want a relationship with him. This afternoon she told Siavash, "She [Bea] said I'll take the pressure off you and start cuddling Siavash, too. And I said no, I don't want that." Siavash looked momentarily comforted, until Noirin ploughed on, saying, "Did you get what I said about the whole relationship, though?" Siavash simply sighed, while Noirin continued, "So we are sticking to friendly cuddles and you don't mind that?" Siavash – brilliantly – told her, "I think this is probably going to be the last cuddle. Noirin, I can't upset people and stuff knowing that there is no way me and you are going to work out, that is too much for nothing." A clearly annoyed Noirin then pleaded, "Are you sure you don't want to do cuddles?" to which Siavash sighed again and explained, "To you it's just cuddles. Just a kiss. To me it's not just cuddles and a kiss." Bless him. He then admitted he wasn't happy about it, telling Noirin, "I think it will sink in in a bit. I am not sure how I feel. But I won't be cuddling anyone else in the house and it would be nice if you didn't too." When Noirin then cracked a joke about cuddling Bea, Siavash snapped, "******. This was the shortest thing ever." Does this mean they'll never snog again? We find that hard to believe, but we'll be very proud of Siavash if he manages it.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 04:49 PM
damn another noirin thread, ill give up!