PDA

View Full Version : low ratings due to no live feed

dian
27-07-2009, 05:17 PM
knew it would happen we all begged for live feed and said people would stop watching. quite a few of my mates have given up on bb due to no live feed.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Cos they just arent having fun, bb at its best was about fun, everyone stalking and obsession over everyone and everything bring back the ****ing fun!

flirting, kissing, naked jacuzzi, pool antics....bring em back!

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 05:20 PM
I agree no live feed has killed it for me and i been a avid for 9 years

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 05:20 PM
yes ,a lot of people i know cannot get into just the highlights show so are not bothering

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
I agree no live feed has killed it for me and i been a avid for 9 years Me too, get up in a morning kettle on ,tv on ..clean up and get tea ready in ad breaks !! i had it off to a fine art :cloud:

Alf
27-07-2009, 05:22 PM
more to do with the fact that people would rather keep bores like hira in
and vote out big characters like marcus

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:23 PM
I dont do live feed anyway, but I will do FUN!

dian
27-07-2009, 05:27 PM
sad as it sounds i record live feed through the night to watch in the day cos i miss it so much

muchadoaboutnothing
27-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by wannashag

People haven't kept Hira, she is not up for eviction yet. But I do agree with you that big characters are leaving because of public voting. However, it is the HMs that are putting the big characters up for eviction. For instance, Angel against Freddie - how annoying and what choice did we have? just these two. Every so many weeks BB should have all HMs up for eviction then the big characters will more likely stay. It is possible that Norin and Marcus will be up this week and the two are big characters (love them or loathe them) and they keep us entertained. It does not look like Hira will be nominated, the HMs see things different to us.

cleaner67
27-07-2009, 05:41 PM
My tv was never turned off while Big Brother was on as i used to watch at night and as much as i could through the day. I am watching BB10 and what i see i am enjoying but it isn`t the same there is some thing missing through the daytime. Worst thing they ever done was axe the 24/7 live feed.

Alf
27-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing

People haven't kept Hira, she is not up for eviction yet. But I do agree with you that big characters are leaving because of public voting. However, it is the HMs that are putting the big characters up for eviction. For instance, Angel against Freddie - how annoying and what choice did we have? just these two. Every so many weeks BB should have all HMs up for eviction then the big characters will more likely stay. It is possible that Norin and Marcus will be up this week and the two are big characters (love them or loathe them) and they keep us entertained. It does not look like Hira will be nominated, the HMs see things different to us.
but hira was up last week before kenny walked
and kenny was a big charecter
and he was a huge odds on to go
marcus was second favourate to go
noirin was third favourate to go

chris1232
27-07-2009, 05:43 PM
I use to watch it sometimes... But i'm not sure if this is the down fall for the views?

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by cleaner67
My tv was never turned off while Big Brother was on as i used to watch at night and as much as i could through the day. I am watching BB10 and what i see i am enjoying but it isn`t the same there is some thing missing through the daytime. Worst thing they ever done was axe the 24/7 live feed. The thing with me is ,you are watching what the editor WANTS you to watch ,not what is REALLY happening

BJ
27-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
I agree no live feed has killed it for me and i been a avid for 9 years

Me too and I'm not going to vote even in the final

muchadoaboutnothing
27-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by muchadoaboutnothing

but hira was up last week before kenny walked
and kenny was a big charecter
and he was a huge odds on to go
marcus was second favourate to go
noirin was third favourate to go

That's true, I forgot about that. However, due to Kenny walking the eviction was cancelled so, yet again, out of the hands of the public.

BJ
27-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by dian
sad as it sounds i record live feed through the night to watch in the day cos i miss it so much

so do I but quite often there's only an hour worth watching because they're already in bed. BB needs to give them booze and make it fun for the HMs . They are all slipping into depression.

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by BJ
Originally posted by dian

so do I but quite often there's only an hour worth watching because they're already in bed. BB needs to give them booze and make it fun for the HMs . They are all slipping into depression. I wish i had sky +

BJ
27-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cleaner67
My tv was never turned off while Big Brother was on as i used to watch at night and as much as i could through the day. I am watching BB10 and what i see i am enjoying but it isn`t the same there is some thing missing through the daytime. Worst thing they ever done was axe the 24/7 live feed.

:thumbs: And I used to vote but I'm not voting without LF

yvonne1959
27-07-2009, 06:44 PM
t wouldnt be as bad if they put the Lf on from 10 instead of most nights
starting at one in the morning or later at least they would all still be up
instead of the odd one or two if your lucky.

MarkWaldorf
27-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Welcome to June 2009

bettiepage
27-07-2009, 06:46 PM
It's because Big Brother is DEAD. It died along with Dermot :bored: