PDA

View Full Version : Do Marcus fans have the most humour

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:32 PM
I think they do, there is some Ironman legend thing going on in their posts with a big dollop of humour.

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 05:37 PM
We can crush all the other fans with our eyebrows :laugh:

30stone
27-07-2009, 05:39 PM
No, i think they are generally blind lol.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
We can crush all the other fans with our eyebrows :laugh:

Point proved!

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by 30stone

Yes, but they can be funny when they start threads on the geezer! At times its the only light relief we get in here.

bansheewails
27-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Of course we do, especially since we have to cock block the other fans!

:laugh3:

Novo
27-07-2009, 05:42 PM
We all have a connection

headaball
Obviously.

30stone
Originally posted by reallynow

Yes, but they can be funny when they start threads on the geezer! At times its the only light relief we get in here.

Funny as in, laugh at how wrong / deluded they are then yes they are pretty funny lol.

shash
27-07-2009, 05:43 PM
a three way poll for a "yes/no" questions suggests maybe so :)))

Jack_
27-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Yes we do. Hira fans have the least, they'd rather watch her ******** and sleeping than the legend Marcus.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:44 PM

Funny as in, laugh at how wrong / deluded they are then yes they are pretty funny lol.

LOLOL

But it is the humour on the delusion, which they know is delusional that makes me laugh, they arent serious, or are they lol

chris1232
27-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Blatently... We are like.. Too COOL! lol,

Alf
27-07-2009, 05:45 PM

stop insulting other forum users

IsleOfWeather
27-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Hira Fans are universally accepted to be the most humorous.

It goes with the job.

Novo
27-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by wannashag

He always picks on the marcus fans

:shrug:

hennessy
27-07-2009, 06:30 PM
I think so. We watch him because he's funny. Most of the other HM aren't funny. We can join in with his humour. I'm afraid if we don't

CaPPa
27-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Supporting the mighty man-beast is no laughing matter.

It is a very serious undertaking, forget the atomic bomb, if just one eyebrow went astray then it could be devastating to life as we know it. It is the faithful Marcus supporters that keep careful watch to make sure that the brows are under control at all times.

The charisma that the wolverine exudes must also be kept in check, or else the ferver experienced would make what surrounded The Beatles or Elvis look like a small gathering. Luckily the BB house is very secure but it has been a full time job for the BB staff to keep the hoards of screaming women at bay who just want to get a peek at their hero.

We know that everybody loves Marcus but you must keep some restraint for the sake of every man, woman and child on the face of the earth. After all there is only one irrepressible dark horse and although he may seem omnipotent at times there is only so much of the M-man to go around.

hennessy
27-07-2009, 06:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You don't get this with Noirin fans

bansheewails
27-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by CaPPa

It is a very serious undertaking, forget the atomic bomb, if just one eyebrow went astray then it could be devastating to life as we know it. It is the faithful Marcus supporters that keep careful watch to make sure that the brows are under control at all times.

The charisma that the wolverine exudes must also be kept in check, or else the ferver experienced would make what surrounded The Beatles or Elvis look like a small gathering. Luckily the BB house is very secure but it has been a full time job for the BB staff to keep the hoards of screaming women at bay who just want to get a peek at their hero.

We know that everybody loves Marcus but you must keep some restraint for the sake of every man, woman and child on the face of the earth. After all there is only one irrepressible dark horse and although he may seem omnipotent at times there is only so much of the M-man to go around.

This is the best Marcus Post in Ages!
+k for you!
:laugh3:

bettiepage
27-07-2009, 06:42 PM
I don't think so...........

CaPPa
27-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by 30stoneFunny as in, laugh at how wrong / deluded they are then yes they are pretty funny lol.
There is no delusion amongst Marcus fans, they see the true face of the world and it is a hairy one.

When you break it down there are really just 3 types of people in the world:

1. Those who have been touched by the great one's whiskers and howl at the moon as they worship Mr Cool as Fook.

2. Those that are sexually frustrated by Marcus. They badly want some M-time but doubt that they will ever get it, so they pretend to hate him.

3. Those that wish that they could have even an ounce of the wolverine's manliness. They feel inadequate as a result and pretend to hate Marcus to cover up their insecurity. Former housemate Tom is a good example of this, he couldn't match up to the man-beast so he walked out.

So that is conclusive proof that everyone truely loves Marcus. If you say that you don't then you must either fall into type 2 or type 3. There is still time for those people to let their real feelings be known though, they need not be afraid, proclaim your love for Marcus, his supporters will welcome you into their pack with open paws. :dog:

bansheewails
27-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by 30stoneFunny as in, laugh at how wrong / deluded they are then yes they are pretty funny lol.
There is no delusion amongst Marcus fans, they see the true face of the world and it is a hairy one.

When you break it down there are really just 3 types of people in the world:

1. Those who have been touched by the great one's whiskers and howl at the moon as they worship Mr Cool as Fook.

2. Those that are sexually frustrated by Marcus. They badly want some M-time but doubt that they will ever get it, so they pretend to hate him.

3. Those that wish that they could have even an ounce of the wolverine's manliness. They feel inadequate as a result and pretend to hate Marcus to cover up their insecurity. Former housemate Tom is a good example of this, he couldn't match up to the man-beast so he walked out.

So that is conclusive proof that everyone truely loves Marcus. If you say that you don't then you must either fall into type 2 or type 3. There is still time for those people to let their real feelings be known though, they need not be afraid, proclaim your love for Marcus, his supporters will welcome you into their pack with open paws. :dog:

I :love: this!

Beastie
27-07-2009, 07:42 PM
i like freddies sense of humour!

but yeah some of marcuses humour is funny too!

and and also charlie has good humour!

Novo
27-07-2009, 07:43 PM

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

setanta
27-07-2009, 07:44 PM
We have to make light hearted comments and joke on the forum, because as you know Marcus is a mystical being.... a force of nature. We must do all we can to balance out the cosmos.

A raging ball of anger and death and destruction such as Marcus has to have an opposite if we are to maintain a healthy balance on this precious planet we call Earth. It's the yin and yang of it. We must laugh to maintain the delicate equilibrium of this planet. Nothing survives the power of Marcus. If we fail, we're all dead.

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 07:44 PM
oh god, i love marcus fans they make funny posts, 2 of the example here are amazing lmfao.

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 07:45 PM

oh god LOL! +k
edit: will + you later, stupid time thing.

Twiggy
27-07-2009, 07:46 PM
HAHAHAHA Yes of course you do!!! I cant stop laughing!!:spin2::dance::laugh::colour:

GypsyGoth
27-07-2009, 07:50 PM
I do like the wit of some of his fans.

Marcus counted to infinity - twice.

PooBay
27-07-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm very funny, me.

HarryRag
27-07-2009, 07:51 PM

tom fans are blind

reallynow
27-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by setanta
We have to make light hearted comments and joke on the forum, because as you know Marcus is a mystical being.... a force of nature. We must do all we can to balance out the cosmos.

A raging ball of anger and death and destruction such as Marcus has to have an opposite if we are to maintain a healthy balance on this precious planet we call Earth. It's the yin and yang of it. We must laugh to maintain the delicate equilibrium of this planet. Nothing survives the power of Marcus. If we fail, we're all dead.

Just to make things clear, this only includes Marcus fans who do not obsess about Noirin, couldnt give a rats ass about anyone else, and are in total ore of his legenary ironman skills and pearls of wisdom, soz.

HarryRag
27-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by .Andy.
Originally posted by wannashag

He always picks on the marcus fans

:shrug:

good news is that Tom is gone :thumbs2:

setanta
27-07-2009, 07:58 PM

Just to make things clear, this only includes Marcus fans who do not obsess about Noirin, couldnt give a rats ass about anyone else, and are in total ore of his legenary ironman skills and pearls of wisdom, soz.

Oh give it a rest really.... I don't really like Marcus. He's a wally. I just love the humour. Relax with your defense of Noirin. It's dull.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Bet there will be a marcus convention happening in Stains, coming soon!

CaPPa
27-07-2009, 08:02 PM

I'm glad that someone else understands the gravity of the situation, lest we all end up in a giant furball.

charmingmissc
27-07-2009, 08:07 PM

:laugh3::hello::laugh2:
all hail m power
:cheer2:

setanta
27-07-2009, 08:08 PM

I'm glad that someone else understands the gravity of the situation, lest we all end up in a giant furball.

Only too well my honoured friend, only too well. They really don't know what they're dealing with here.

Luanda
27-07-2009, 08:09 PM
The only person who doesn't know Marcus is funny is, erm ............... Marcus. The great one is oblivious, as Mr David Brent was.

Marcus, our leader.

setanta
27-07-2009, 08:12 PM
It's a ruse... don't be fooled by the David Brentish warblings - it's a construct of his own amazing mind. But a word of warning; I believe he may want to laugh us to death. I wouldn't bet against him doing it.

alc09
27-07-2009, 08:12 PM

Fair play thats brilliant :joker: