PDA

View Full Version : Are Noirin hates a little too obsessive

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:35 PM
I think they are and it is starting to creep me out.

Novo
27-07-2009, 05:35 PM
There is good reason to hate her

She is a stupid Dog :dog:

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes, the threads are over the top compared to other housemates hate threads

GiRTh
Originally posted by .Andy.
There is good reason to hate her

She is a stupid Dog :dog: :thumbs:

For the record we're no more obsessive than you're apparent admiration for her. At least we have resaons why we dont like her you dont seem to be able put into words why you like and admire her.

tintedshadow
no i dont see it as an obsession,perhaps some could ease up a little but obsession?not as i see it..

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 05:38 PM
some noirin lovers are deluded and obsessed.

30stone
I don't think its obsessive, but it is hugely over the top!

Shes a flirty girl shes kissed one person. Thats it no big deal??

I really don't see the problem.. Im not sure if its mostly younger people that hate her, and Marcus fans, and possibly siavash fans.

BBmassive
Quite the opposite my dear ,its the braindead numptys who have cheap tacky photos like something out of readers wives in a grotty mens mag ,of someone they dont even know ,yet proclaim her to be the second coming ,after we know different because ,surpise surpise ,we too have watched they show !!! ,they really need to get their hands out of their underpants and GET A LIFE

WAYNEEBRUM
Most are jealous girls,the others just want a boring house.

WAYNEEBRUM
Most are jealous girls,the others just want a boring house.

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 05:40 PM
To hate anyone from a tv show, is a bit disturbing.

It is strange to see groups of Forumite's collect under a banner of hate as in the Get Noirin Out thread's that you see all the time. It is a sign of the times i fear.

luminoussun
27-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
I don't think its obsessive, but it is hugely over the top!

Shes a flirty girl shes kissed one person. Thats it no big deal??

I really don't see the problem.. Im not sure if its mostly younger people that hate her, and Marcus fans, and possibly siavash fans.
So that's about 50% of the viewers :wink:

reallynow
27-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by PaulyJ
To hate anyone from a tv show, is a bit disturbing.

It is strange to see groups of Forumite's collect under a banner of hate as in the Get Noirin Out thread's that you see all the time. It is a sign of the times i fear.

Agreed!

Brrrrr!

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
Most are jealous girls,the others just want a boring house. That answer is SSSSSOOOOOOOO BB 1 :sleep:

PaulyJ
27-07-2009, 05:48 PM
What disturbes me more is the total redundancy of someones opinion based on the idea you are a Noirin Lover so your opinion does not count. Pathetic to see people branded Noirin lover's who probably don't actually like her that much but chose to defend a sane perspective. And it also works the other way to, if you suggest someone is in the wrong you are a Marcus Hater.

:conf2:

setanta
27-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quite the opposite my dear ,its the braindead numptys who have cheap tacky photos like something out of readers wives in a grotty mens mag ,of someone they dont even know ,yet proclaim her to be the second coming ,after we know different because ,surpise surpise ,we too have watched they show !!! ,they really need to get their hands out of their underpants and GET A LIFE

I don't know what it is about you, but you make me crack up all the time. I think it's the combo of your lighthearted/taking the piss ramblings and that photo of a manic Brian Dowling that tips me over the edge.

WAYNEEBRUM
27-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Most are jealous girls,the others just want a boring house. That answer is SSSSSOOOOOOOO BB 1 :sleep:
it still applies an always will

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by setanta

I don't know what it is about you, but you make me crack up all the time. I think it's the combo of your lighthearted/taking the p**s ramblings and that photo of a manic Brian Dowling that tips me over the edge. Setanta i kid you not ,i dont know how some of the GROUPIES manage to type on their keyboards ,their hands are full of blisters !

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 05:55 PM
it still applies an always will The only person who EVER brings that overused answer up time and time again is a MAN :sleep:

WAYNEEBRUM
27-07-2009, 05:57 PM
it still applies an always will The only person who EVER brings that overused answer up time and time again is a MAN :sleep:
pretty obvious girls wouldnt admit to it.
grow up mate.

headaball
27-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Not really. I mean, I could post on a Noirin thread without insulting her.

Not this thread though. ****** her, dirty selfish hoe.

chris1232
27-07-2009, 06:05 PM
I do wish we could keep it all in one thread...

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 06:07 PM
pretty obvious girls wouldnt admit to it.
grow up mate. Do NOT tell me to grow up ..thank you

King Gizzard
27-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Shes a cow

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by headaball
Not really. I mean, I could post on a Noirin thread without insulting her.

Not this thread though. ****** her, dirty selfish hoe. Exactly !! dirty little using,vile,slutty slapper !!

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Hewman
Shes a cow This is not " compliment the ho" thread !! :wink:

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 06:10 PM
lmfao.

C4_spoil_BB
27-07-2009, 06:35 PM
I was like you but then Noirin crossed a Rubicon with the kiss plus "I would ******* Tom every day".
Now I have some doubts.
But she is more of a fool than pure evil.
I have seen pure evil on this show for one week and she is not him.
"Marcus fans" - who?

Maxien78
27-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Nope!! They are no more obssessive than any other hated housemate.

Act like a slut, be treated like a slut!!