PDA

View Full Version : Noirin why is noirin the bad one

dawn63
27-07-2009, 06:18 PM
why is noirin the bad one!!!?? Noirin has beeen completely honest with all of them; from Sree to Marcus and she didnt even know Angel fancied her!!!!! And Tom, she thought Tom had a game plan, she was listening to Marcus and was confused!!! Dont know what everyone else is watching but Noirin NEVER LEAD MARCUS ON!!!!!!!! she told him exactly where he stood. She doesnt even tease them, i mean she doesnt have a tits out!!!!! LEGS OUT, ASS OUT ETC. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF SHE DRESSED LIKED SOFIE AND KARLY BUT SHE HARDLY WEARS MAKEUP AND IS USUALLY COVERED!!! ALL SHES GUILTY FOR IS being BEAUTIFUL AND FRIENDLY!!!!!!! WHY IS THAT A CRIME???!?!!!?!?!?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN BECAUSE I JUST DONT GET IT??!?!?!:mad:

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 06:19 PM
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/970df15757966620edf90e8c45c91a02/play.c4
watch that and you will understand.

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 06:22 PM
FFS ,This is getting out of hand now ....... to all the Groupies ..please go off somewhere nice and dark and private ,have a good Tommy Tank and get over yourselves !! for no matter how much you try to tell us who dont like her ,that she is a saint and the "girl next door" we do not ,and never will believe you

dawn63
27-07-2009, 06:32 PM
are you reacting this way and does it really upset this much because YOU´VE CLEARLY NEVER BEAN THE GIRL NEXT DOOR. and for the VT!! please, come on, how many VT´s have we seen, so what? they say anything to get into the house!! lets love and not HATE

ITS NOT HER FAULT SHES ATTRACTIVE AND IRRESISTABLE!!!

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by dawn63
are you reacting this way and does it really upset this much because YOU´VE CLEARLY NEVER BEAN THE GIRL NEXT DOOR. and for the VT!! please, come on, how many VT´s have we seen, so what? they say anything to get into the house!! lets love and not HATE

ITS NOT HER FAULT SHES ATTRACTIVE AND IRRESISTABLE!!!
:bored:

Maxien78
27-07-2009, 06:34 PM
The vid says it all!!

Why so many threads about this same subject?

WAYNEEBRUM
27-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Shes not bad shes just flirty.
Sophie is the slag.

Maxien78
27-07-2009, 06:35 PM
"im like the girl next door, EEEEEEveryone wants to be my friend"

Hahahahahahahahaha sorry love, your the kinda girl next door that EEEEEEEEEEEvery low life man wants to bang then forget because that is how you come across. You may show some self resepct but no truely respecful woman would flog herself off to men and allow men to treat her like a sex object.

setanta
27-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Maxien78
"im like the girl next door, EEEEEEveryone wants to be my friend"

Hahahahahahahahaha sorry love, your the kinda girl next door that EEEEEEEEEEEvery low life man wants to bang then forget because that is how you come across. You may show some self resepct but no truely respecful woman would flog herself off to men and allow men to treat her like a sex object.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/970df15757966620edf90e8c45c91a02/play.c4

that's the vt to watch Maxien.... what an absolute cow

chris1232
27-07-2009, 06:40 PM
She must be a Noirin friend..
Trying to win her over with the fans!

dawn63
27-07-2009, 06:40 PM
?:conf2:

kisywisy
27-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
FFS ,This is getting out of hand now ....... to all the Groupies ..please go off somewhere nice and dark and private ,have a good Tommy Tank and get over yourselves !! for no matter how much you try to tell us who dont like her ,that she is a saint and the "girl next door" we do not ,and never will believe you

well, first of all, i'm a straight female so fancying her is not an issue

secondly, you spout pure hatred all the time about her and people who chose not to listen to you have a right to their opinions too

maybe you should get over yourself

maybe stop jumping on everyone that likes noirin

dawn63
27-07-2009, 07:06 PM
NO!!! IM NOT JUST A NOIRIN FAN [/quote]
IM JUST ANOTHER WOMAN WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHY THE WOMAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE BLAMED..
I DONT KNOW NOIRIN BUT I DO LIKE HER I DONT THINK SHES A BAD PERSON. OK SO HER VT SAYS SHES MANIPULATIVE BUT TELL ME WHAT IS MANIPULATIVE ABOUT HER ACTIONS? GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE!!
I STILL DONT SEE IT, UNLIKE B WHO SLAGS PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR BACKS!! DID YOU SEE HOW SHE TOLD TOM THAT NOIRIN LIKES SIEVASH BUT FAILED TO ADD THAT SHE PREFERS TOME?!!!!!?????
PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE BADDY IS?

setanta
27-07-2009, 07:11 PM
We never disagreed with the idea that Bea is a mouthy **** stirrer. It's obvious that she is. We just are shocked that you lot are blind to the games Noirin is playing in there.... she admitted it herself on many occassions that she uses people. Can't understand that you don't even accept that she may even have the slightest tendency to manipulate people.

Stephanie
27-07-2009, 07:40 PM
she says she is manipulative, yet her fans say she is not LOL.

kisywisy
27-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by stefani
she says she is manipulative, yet her fans say she is not LOL.

erm... i say she's not a slut. get it right

i'm just sick of all the abuse she's getting

PixieBoots
27-07-2009, 07:58 PM
why is noirin the bad one!!!?? Noirin has beeen completely honest with all of them; from Sree to Marcus and she didnt even know Angel fancied her!!!!! And Tom, she thought Tom had a game plan, she was listening to Marcus and was confused!!! Dont know what everyone else is watching but Noirin NEVER LEAD MARCUS ON!!!!!!!! she told him exactly where he stood. She doesnt even tease them, i mean she doesnt have a tits out!!!!! LEGS OUT, ASS OUT ETC. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF SHE DRESSED LIKED SOFIE AND KARLY BUT SHE HARDLY WEARS MAKEUP AND IS USUALLY COVERED!!! ALL SHES GUILTY FOR IS being BEAUTIFUL AND FRIENDLY!!!!!!! WHY IS THAT A CRIME???!?!!!?!?!?

Because all her actions are so self-centered and selfish - it is to the detriment of any generosity of spirit she may have otherwise, as she reveals every night when she's bitchin about stuff. That's what puts people off generally I think.

amy-jayne
27-07-2009, 08:01 PM
:sleep: yet another person trying to defend Noirin

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 08:02 PM

That's because your views are based on pure hatred rather than logic. Waste of time trying to reason with the unreasonable!!!

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy

well, first of all, i'm a straight female so fancying her is not an issue

secondly, you spout pure hatred all the time about her and people who chose not to listen to you have a right to their opinions too

maybe you should get over yourself

maybe stop jumping on everyone that likes noirin WWWWWUUUUUUUUWWWWW :pat:

setanta
27-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by amy-jayne
:sleep: yet another person trying to defend Noirin

Yep, they post.... we don't. And they give out about all the hate? I wish they'd let it go.

setanta
27-07-2009, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

That's because your views are based on pure hatred rather than logic. Waste of time trying to reason with the unreasonable!!!

Logic unfortunately doesn't work with you lot.

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 08:06 PM

That's because your views are based on pure hatred rather than logic. Waste of time trying to reason with the unreasonable!!! Hold on there flowerpot ,where did i ask YOU or anyone to "reason with me" i am MORE than capable of making my OWN mind up ,i dont need a set of ho groupies to tell me how to think .....but thanks for the offer

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 08:25 PM

That's because your views are based on pure hatred rather than logic. Waste of time trying to reason with the unreasonable!!! Hold on there flowerpot ,where did i ask YOU or anyone to "reason with me" i am MORE than capable of making my OWN mind up ,i dont need a set of ho groupies to tell me how to think .....but thanks for the offer

why do you always need to resort to name calling!!

usually because of a lack of vocabulary!!

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 08:26 PM

why do you always feel the need to resort to name calling?

usual reason is a lack of vocabulary!!!

WOMBAI
27-07-2009, 09:00 PM

Unfortunately - because she is attractive, confident, independent and intelligent and breaking mens' rules about how women are supposed to behave - makes her far to big a threat - so what do they do - the old story - beat her down with the old name-calling stick!!

Things never change!!!