PDA

View Full Version : Bea Bea questions Noirin, Siavash relationship

xmynxiex
27-07-2009, 08:05 PM
news from over on DS.......

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a167640/bea-questions-noirin-siavash-relationship.html

Think bea is right to what she is saying to noirin, do you think bea is right to say this?

Bea told Noirin that she senses little chemistry between her and Siavash.

This morning Bea began quizzing Noirin after she asked where Siavash had gone.

"Are you missing him?" asked Bea.

"I was just wondering where he was," replied Noirin.

"If the truth be told, I don't sense a massive chemistry between you two," said Bea.

"Do you not?" said Noirin. "It's been well hidden in the last few weeks."

After a short pause, she said that she wasn’t sure what to do about him.

"Well, I think you should be truthful at all times," said Bea, to which Noirin replied: "I am looking for a boyfriend though."

Noirin then turned her attention to Freddie after he suggested that she is more likely to find "the one" by seeing a few more people.

"What should I do about Siavash and me?" she said. "I like him and I like being around him and I fancy him, but I don't think I want any more than that."

Freddie then repeated something Siavash said several weeks ago: "It was Siavash himself who said to me that any romance in here, when it gets outside will go."

reallynow
27-07-2009, 08:07 PM
BEA IS ANNOYING FULL STOP. SHE IS A WANNA BE NOIRIN LOL

PixieBoots
27-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by reallynow

Erm. No.

cammie
27-07-2009, 08:15 PM
maybe she should be concentrating on her so called 'relationship' with freddie before condeming Noirins and Siavash.

dbfs
27-07-2009, 08:19 PM
I think bea is one of the more honest housemates - unlike a lot i dont think she has an agenda in the house - think this is her personality she is friendly towards most and from what I have seen will say what she thinks but also listens to what is said to her.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by dbfs
I think bea is one of the more honest housemates - unlike a lot i dont think she has an agenda in the house - think this is her personality she is friendly towards most and from what I have seen will say what she thinks but also listens to what is said to her.

Honest my *** she will stab you in the back in a second. she has no connection with Freddie bar from the fact he is popular!

setanta
27-07-2009, 08:22 PM

Honest my *** she will stab you in the back in a second. she has no connection with Freddie bar from the fact he is popular!

For once, we agree on something reallynow. She's a mouth

reallynow
27-07-2009, 08:24 PM
If she is so honest, why didnt she tell tom Noirin fancied him?

Why didnt she let Tom know she was going to discuss his opinions with Freddie!

Why make Noirin tell marcus she kissed Siavash, while now trying to cast doubt in Noirin's mind about her chemistry with Siavash!

There is certainly more chemistry between Noirin and Siavash, than Bea and Halfwit, and on that matter why doesnt she tell halfwit that she does not fancy him?

PHHFT!

xmynxiex
27-07-2009, 08:38 PM
ive just looked on beas profile page on c4 website and at the top left of the page it says she is in a relationship????? am i seeing things????

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/bea.html

xmynxiex
27-07-2009, 08:48 PM
someone??:shrug: i thought she was single? whats she playing at?

reallynow
27-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by xmynxiex
someone??:shrug: i thought she was single? whats she playing at?

Game playing and should we be surprised?

27-07-2009, 08:54 PM

Agree. I think her tone of voice fools people. When you look pass her happy and delightful tone of voice and listen to her actual words, eye movement, and body language you would get a glimpse of the real Bea. I think she can cut a man's throat while smiling at him and singing him a lullaby.

cammie
27-07-2009, 08:59 PM
ive just looked on beas profile page on c4 website and at the top left of the page it says she is in a relationship????? am i seeing things????

wow, your right wtf???:shocked:

Melly.Moo
27-07-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by cammie

wow, your right wtf???:shocked:

Yes she is in a relationship but apparently she doesn't believe in monogamous relationships!
I'm sure that was a big reason she was booed when she went in.

cheapbbfan
28-07-2009, 02:53 AM
Bea needs to shut up and mind her business! If Im not mistaken she also confronted Tom about Noirin. She is very manipulative and stirring the pot regarding Noirin and the men in the house. It has nothing to do with her

AlwaysRight
28-07-2009, 03:00 AM
Bea is correct in doing this.

Norin is bad for siavash.

Hope the slut is out on her ass this week. Maybe the men can become themselves again once her magnetic rotten lady garden is out of the picture.

Marc
28-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by PixieBoots

Erm. No.

Definately not LOL :laugh2: