PDA

View Full Version : what is Bea playing at?

cammie
27-07-2009, 08:11 PM
She is pretending to be peoples friend and then when they confide in her she is repeating what they said word for word to the people they were talking about. She has done this to Tom and Noirin - and then when someone points out the fact that she is doing it she gets all teary and innocent looking.

Maybe someone should tell Freddie that between the bedtime cuddles and touchy feely crap she has compared him to lentils and said she is no way attracted to him in any way or form.

Both she and Freddie are very heavy on the advice and very smug with it, but fail to see that in a few weeks if she’s not careful she is going to end up in a similar situation with Freddie as Noirin has been with Marcus.

:cloud:

reallynow
27-07-2009, 08:16 PM
she is a sneak, she is a f ucking sneak man!

I know an eccentric hippy when I see one she is not.

1, she wind up Kennth in a sly way
2, she was so fake on the challenge it was a crying shame
3, tried to score cheap brownie points and rat everyone in when task was revealed
4, Lied to tom when she claimed Noirin didnt fancy him
5, Blabbed her mouth on Noirin and Siavash
6, Manipulated the opinion Tom gave her to Freddie
7, Told Noirin to tell Marcus she kissed Siavash
8, Snidying up to Marcus
9, trying to cast doubt about Sivash in Noirin's mind
10, Just isnt a legit hippy, I personally think she has contacts on the show and is likely a journalist with HEAT magazine..I just get that strong feeling.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 08:18 PM
She is behaving like a seaky journalist right?

GypsyGoth
27-07-2009, 08:21 PM
She is no hippy/saint, she is in a show to win £100 and is playing hard.

But in the house the only one onto her was Tom, at least some of the public sees what's going on.

Chuckyegg
27-07-2009, 08:28 PM
it never fails to amuse me when people are shocked at seeing HM's play the game

reallynow
27-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Chuckyegg

Well, that is a valid point :0)

persephone
27-07-2009, 08:30 PM
She is nasty and nosey

Chuckyegg
27-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by reallynow
Originally posted by Chuckyegg

Well, that is a valid point :0)

Bless You

BBDodge
27-07-2009, 08:31 PM
She's already been rumbled by Tom who told Siavash, Noirin, Marcus and maybe others too. Word gets around the house quickly.

Dolphin-and-Whale
27-07-2009, 08:32 PM
She's playing the game, The housemates all seem to like her aswell. I don't like her though, She's sneaky

GypsyGoth
27-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by BBDodge
She's already been rumbled by Tom who told Siavash, Noirin, Marcus and maybe others too. Word gets around the house quickly.

You're right, I forgot he told others about his suspicions.

RCW1945
27-07-2009, 08:38 PM
I like her and absolutely none of her listed failings detracts one jot from my view.
Why? Because she is cheerful and happy. I can't stand those who battle remorselessly to get in the house and then are bored or miserable and moan about everything. Say Karly, Tom and Lisa.

reallynow
27-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by RCW1945
I like her and absolutely none of her listed failings detracts one jot from my view.
Why? Because she is cheerful and happy. I can't stand those who battle remorselessly to get in the house and then are bored or miserable and moan about everything. Say Karly, Tom and Lisa.

Cheerful? I have never seen a woman in so much need of a good botox in my lfe, and you only get frown marks from frowning ALOT, trust me!