BB: No

This is brilliant TV lmao i love it

HalfwitFTW
27-07-2009, 09:26 PM
LOL I know.

Marcus is making me LOL today

Brad*
27-07-2009, 09:27 PM
This is why Marcus should win. He is a complete legend and some of his quotes are awesome.:laugh:

nastynorrie
27-07-2009, 09:29 PM
:yuk: HE'S A BOGGING BASTARD AND HAS HAD TO MANY WARNINGS KICK HIM OUT GOOD TV MA ASS, HE'S AN AGRESSIVE LOUT :mad:

Novo
27-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Without marcus BB10 would be a fail marcus is keeping it alive

eviled2
27-07-2009, 09:32 PM
"Don't you watch Terry Nutkins?" hehehe:laugh2:

ohflip
27-07-2009, 09:32 PM
i think marcus has that much pressure built up inside its amazing that all hes done is mouth off to BB instead of taking his so called friend apart which would have happened on the out side world..Freddy was spot on saying to Bea not to kick him when hes already down..bit of understanding would be good for him

Bjazz68
27-07-2009, 09:33 PM
people are choosing to see a funny side to marcus that isn't really there, i know it's tempting to believe that on the surface he could be just like any one of us except with a little more spirit and character and so should be applauded for it..... but in truth i think he is overindulged, childish and spiteful, without having any respect for others feelings or needs.
don't see things that arn't there folks! marcus is a pig plain and simple, he needs to leave soon!!!!!!

who cares who wins:laugh2:

doody
27-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Without Marcus at the moment. It would be quite dull.

nastynorrie
27-07-2009, 11:40 PM
WELL IF YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT HOUSE MATE IS A GUY WHO WALKS ABOUT PICKING HIS NOSE ASS EARS AND WIPES THEM ON THE QUILT HE'S NEVER GOT OFF HIS BACK THEN SO BE IT, BUT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF HIM HE'S AN AGRESSIVE BASTARD WHO IF THINGS DONT GO HIS WAY HE CRACKS UP, AND WHY ARE BB LETTING HIM GO WITH OUT WARNINGS, HOPE HE'S UP BECAUSE HE IS OUT LIKE SREE A WALKING TALKING PERVY BASTARD

Sir_Diary_of_Roomus
27-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Loved it when he went "Yeeaaahh" after breaking their quizboard.

AfroMullet
27-07-2009, 11:45 PM
"You wanker"

Haha, Wolverine is TV gold, he needs his own show when hes out'

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Striptease
27-07-2009, 11:46 PM
HE'S A TRULY A LEGEND

gohan2091
28-07-2009, 12:22 AM
I wanted Marcus to win from day 1 and still do now, but knocking the quiz board over was just wrong, there was no need for that. Also, I don't like his sulking over Noirin and I don't like the fact that he thinks he is always right. Yeah, he is right a lot of the time but the thing over the toad/frog .... accept you are wrong.

Shasown
28-07-2009, 12:28 AM
Hey come on he had just finished adrian mole so he knows the difference between a frog and a toad.

sonia1tam
28-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Yeaaaa Marcus was hilarious in the diary room tonight, could do with seeing more stuff like this from him :D:joker:

oopaloompa
28-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Brad.
This is why Marcus should win. He is a complete legend and some of his quotes are awesome.:laugh:

Admit he can be cringingly funy at times, but i think hes setting a dangerous precedent for BB if there is to be a future BB . Threatening, swearing, bullying, intimidating have all made the house wary of him.

I dont want him to go just yet but i def do not want him to win

PaulyJ
28-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Since when do BB give one word answers back to requests from Hm's as they dd tonight.

Marcus - give us the tokens back
BB - NO

kind of breaks a long standing rule of theirs to show no emotion when speaking to Hm's unless the Hm's are needing sympathy

sukymac
28-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by PaulyJ
Since when do BB give one word answers back to requests from Hm's as they dd tonight.

BB - NO

kind of breaks a long standing rule of theirs to show no emotion when speaking to Hm's unless the Hm's are needing sympathy

he asked a straight forward question and in true marcus style he got a straight forward answer, made me laugh:laugh2:

alc09
28-07-2009, 03:02 PM
'Heres some rock n roll for ya' :laugh:

troy4783
28-07-2009, 03:17 PM
i really dont find him funny he is such an attention seeker

chris1232
28-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Hehe it's so funny I agree :D

johnx
28-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Knocking that board over was the single most rock n roll thing ive had the pleasure of watchin in years.As Capt.CAF himself said it for made great tv.

IsleOfWeather
28-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by eviled2
"Don't you watch Terry Nutkins?" hehehe:laugh2:

that was beautiful

comedy gold

"Toads are lumpy frogs are smooth" says Marcus first pic up a lumpy frog "TOAD" shouts the group bzzzzzz "FROG" says BB

hahahahahahaha

Blueisthecolour
28-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by PaulyJ

BB - NO

It would have been funnier if the conversation had gone like this:

Marcus: Give me the tokens back!!

BB: NO, ******* off you *********g pr**k. Now the diary room door is open for you to p**s off through you w****r!!!!

I'm sure Marcus would have appreciated being spoken to in the way that he speaks to people?

I know I would certainly have appreciated it...

johnx
28-07-2009, 03:26 PM
BB-"Marcus,we talked to the RSPCA."

HBB1508
28-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Absolutely classic - I think BB could only give a one word answer as he was laughing so much!

Shasown
28-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Blueisthecolour

It would have been funnier if the conversation had gone like this:

Marcus: Give me the tokens back!!

BB: NO, ******* off you *********g pr**k. Now the diary room door is open for you to p**s off through you w****r!!!!

I'm sure Marcus would have appreciated being spoken to in the way that he speaks to people?

I know I would certainly have appreciated it...

now that would have been quality TV

Showstopper
28-07-2009, 04:05 PM
I think the thing everyone is forgetting is that Marcus is not trying to be funny. He just comes accross as funny because he's boarderline deranged and completely nuts

NettoSuperstar!
28-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Dick splat!

Shasown
28-07-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Showstopper
I think the thing everyone is forgetting is that Marcus is not trying to be funny. He just comes accross as funny because he's boarderline deranged and completely nuts

Very true but the only person failing to see his delusion is Marcus himself

He is more to be pitied than scorned