PDA

View Full Version : That's IT. I've had ENOUGH ALREADY

mrsme
27-07-2009, 09:48 PM
I am sorry but siavash has had it.
He COULD have won this. He could have won the big prize, and all he has got is used goods. Sorry vash, you have lost my support. I have pledged my support to Marcus from this day forward. I am sick of hearing the slurping silliness coming from "trailblazer" siavash's gob.

Trailblazer? not in noirin he's not. he's certainly showing a lack of originality, he is showing a penchant for used goods.
good luck to him, he'll need it. :pat:

Alf
27-07-2009, 09:50 PM
welcome to the darkside:xyxwave:

Chosu
Siavash said he would never get used by a woman and I believe him. Oh wait...........

BBmassive
He has lost bb10 because of the ho ,i just hope shes worth it ,but doubt it VERY much ,he is going to feel pretty foolish when he gets out

BBmassive
Originally posted by Chosu
Siavash said he would never get used by a woman and I believe him. Oh wait........... i dont

Marc
27-07-2009, 09:51 PM
She has ruined his chances :tongue:

Oooo_get_her
27-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Used goods?

Used goods????

What the ****** are you talking about, you strange little internet person?

2 guys have a crush on her and she fends them off sexually but not emotionally (not effectively) and she's 'used goods'.

I suppose you like your partners to be completely unattractive to everybody in the whole world bar you, do you?

I don't think Noirin is a great thing, or even great tv, but you calling her used goods is one of the stupidest things I have read on this forum so far. And that's saying something!!

mrsme
27-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Oooo_get_her

I don't think Noirin is a great thing, or even great tv, but you calling her used goods is one of the stupidest things I have read on this forum so far. And that's saying something!!

you don't read your own posts then?

she is actually sponsored by winmau, did you know that?
they manufacture dartboards.
it's a toss up between the regular pub dart board or noirin as to who has had more pricks!:rolleyes:

mrsme
27-07-2009, 09:56 PM

it's a toss up between the regular pub dart board or noirin as to who has had more pricks!:rolleyes:

mrsme
27-07-2009, 09:56 PM