AlwaysRight
27-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Cold hearted slut/slag/***** :blush2:

kab
27-07-2009, 10:11 PM
she will meet her match , that kind always do

setanta
Friends with benefits.... this is just getting laughable.

BBmassive
Originally posted by AlwaysRight
Cold hearted slut/slag/***** :blush2: PLEASE do not turn this into a " lets all give noirin compliments"thread

slut,slag,ho,slapper,lowlife bitch :thumbs2:

tinkerbell
Siavash is slowly realising she is using him in the house, and that they will never be together outside.

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by setanta
Friends with benefits.... this is just getting laughable. Think on ,it was the night before nominations :mad:

Fangz
27-07-2009, 10:17 PM
On the plus-side, Siavash is definitely starting to realize what's going on, now he just needs to get the balls to tell Noirin to **** off.

Fangz
27-07-2009, 10:17 PM
On the plus-side, Siavash is definitely starting to realize what's going on, now he just needs to get the balls to tell Noirin to **** off.

Len_Brennan
27-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Have you noticed the tell-tale give away of Noirin's false "hee hee" laugh at the end of a remark when she is not being truthful, in an awkward situation or when she is trying to avoid answering a question honestly?
It was all over tonight's show.
Poor Siavash, another clown trapped in her web of deceipt.

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Len_Brennan
Have you noticed the tell-tale give away of Noirin's false "hee hee" laugh at the end of a remark when she is not being truthful, in an awkward situation or when she is trying to avoid answering a question honestly?
Poor Siavash, another clown trapped in her web of deceipt. She cant even look at him ,in bed she has her back to him all the time ,the sooner he sees what she is doing the better ,Bea has her worked out to a tee

Wilton_Shagpile
27-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Yes :laugh:

setanta
27-07-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Poor Siavash, another clown trapped in her web of deceipt. She cant even look at him ,in bed she has her back to him all the time ,the sooner he sees what she is doing the better ,Bea has her worked out to a tee

She can't really look anyone in the face. Remember when she was talking to Siavash in kitchen, telling him that it's not going to happen? She couldn't look him in the eyes. It's really getting ridiculous at this stage.

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 10:26 PM

She can't really look anyone in the face. Remember when she was talking to Siavash in kitchen, telling him that it's not going to happen? She couldn't look him in the eyes. It's really getting ridiculous at this stage. My Mam used to say that was a sign of a liar ,it is true ,it is

Sunny_Tsu
27-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Siavash had a really good chance of winning but that heartless witch has pretty much ruined it for him.

eviled2
27-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Sometimes you can actually catch a snigger/laugh creep across he face as she says something which she knows will have a nasty hurtful effect on her prey/victim.
Proper witch. :cloud:

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_Tsu
Siavash had a really good chance of winning but that heartless witch has pretty much ruined it for him.

Pretty much ruined Freddie's only rival to win

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by eviled2
Sometimes you can actually catch a snigger/laugh creep across he face as she says something which she knows will have a nasty hurtful effect on her prey/victim.
Proper witch. :cloud: she smirks ...she looks down on people in there God i hate her and all she stands for

rusticgal
27-07-2009, 10:30 PM
I agree with Len-brennan... Noirins very uncomfortable with her situation...like a girl who has got herself in a situation she really does not want to be in.However in this case it has been completely bought on by herself...and she really does not know how to get out of it.
Noirin just LOVES attention...she wants all the men to want her and then try and make out all she wanted was to be friends with them...but she wants them craving after her.
At some point in her life this is really going to backfire... maybe it just has.

JustKaz
27-07-2009, 10:32 PM

I have noticed that on numerous occasions, even when I was fairly liking her. I started to notice it more, that time Marcus wanted to carry her from lounge to bedroom, to try make Tom jealous. She did that 'hee-hee' or like ooooo! so many times during the Marcus saga, which would have been her awkward situations, and your right she now showing the signs with Siavash, which could be revealing her dishonesty.

PS I'm not a Noirin hater, but she is getting more foolish and deceitful by the day now and this time I'm not convince it is editing doing this.

setanta
27-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by rusticgal
I agree with Len-brennan... Noirins very uncomfortable with her situation...like a girl who has got herself in a situation she really does not want to be in.However in this case it has been completely bought on by herself...and she really does not know how to get out of it.
Noirin just LOVES attention...she wants all the men to want her and then try and make out all she wanted was to be friends with them...but she wants them craving after her.
At some point in her life this is really going to backfire... maybe it just has.

But will she ever learn from it?

rocketqueen
27-07-2009, 10:41 PM
I AGREE!!:dance2:

rocketqueen
27-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by rusticgal

But will she ever learn from it?
Hopefully she will. When she gets out and realizes she's hated. Bitch.

thelionspet
27-07-2009, 10:51 PM
I watched the highlights tonight and I was blown away by Noirin... I had mostly felt she was just being friendly and the fellas were too keen. No more do I see it like that. All the others are right... that sneaky laugh to cover the dishonesty... Oh boy.. did she set poor Siavash up for a fall.. I don't like Bea's **** stirring, but it certainly put him straight and she didn't even give him all the dirt. Just wait until he sees the tapes of her wanting Tom after kissin him. She is a disgusting girl and the type that gives women a bad name.

I really felt sorry for Siavash, he had put all on the line for the chance of a relationship with her and she bloody knows it. I hope they start to see her for what she is and turn against her. Now that would be interesting to watch.

cleaner67
27-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Noirin needs to remember what goes around comes around

dwarling
27-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by rocketqueen
I AGREE!!:dance2: So do I,..get the sefish bitch out.

Striptease
27-07-2009, 10:57 PM

No she was giving her ass to him, thats why he said "I'm not going in, it's not because of my thing but coz marcus is there

tedmaul
27-07-2009, 11:10 PM
You can see she is not that keen to kiss Siavash and whenever they are alone she suggests joining the others.

Perhaps she thinks the viewers are all stupid or that any airtime is good news for her, maybe shes right

IndigoJo
27-07-2009, 11:12 PM

OH YES, just thought that myself tonight! She gives one of her Full-Dimpled smiles, too, like she is soooooo innocent!

:yuk:

IndigoJo
27-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by tedmaul
You can see she is not that keen to kiss Siavash and whenever they are alone she suggests joining the others.

Perhaps she thinks the viewers are all stupid or that any airtime is good news for her, maybe shes right

And she tried to keep it quiet, saying it was because of Marcus, but she probably just didn't want TOM to know!

And tonight (HL) she had the nerve to say that she had to cool things with Siavash because of Marcus.

She just wants to keep all of her options open, so is keeping Siavash on a leash, ready for when she wants something.

Anyone just has to watch her VT to see her say the EXACT same thing! She'll keep a guy until someone better comes along! She said it, so why do people think she is such an innocent girl????

:yuk::yuk::yuk: