PDA

View Full Version : Today I missed my first episode of Big Brother

MassiveTruck
27-07-2009, 10:11 PM
I was watching a Jamie Foxx film on fiver. I decided to see how it ends.

At around 10 I thought, shall I turn over? I realised what I would be watching.

The story lines are revolving around Noirin.

I'm not stupid. I know when somebody is making a fool of me. People call it game playing but I vote on the basis of how they play their games. Unfortunately, not everybody does.

I realised it would be full of Siavash too. Can somebody tell this monstrous individual to have a shave and cut his hair? At least have a shower instead of merging in his filth? Tom's reaction to hearing Noirin getting off with him spoke volumes. He's repulsive looking. I can't look at him anymore.

Then there's Marcus who just shouts and screams. He's like some failed experiment to create the ultimate football hooligan, merging Chelsea, Millwall and Tottenham Football Hooligans. Except just like football hooligans he's just all mouth and rubbish kicks from 2 feet off the ground. What a rubbish man.

I guess it is a bonus there is no Halfwit on these days.

Big Brother decided to make these four favourites and gave them all the fans. Everybody knew, don't support the trendy looking housemates. Ignore them - support the strange looking ones. They're individual. They're different. They are something we can trust - oddly.

I'll just stick to the nominations and evictions now hopefully. I think Tom just sealed the coffin shut for me. His final words, from the mouth of a housemate just rung true for me.

bigbrothermad123
27-07-2009, 10:20 PM
WATCH IT ON C4+1 ! :rolleyes:

MassiveTruck
27-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by bigbrothermad123
WATCH IT ON C4+1 ! :rolleyes:

But my point is, I don't want to watch it.

I'd rateher watch something else.

cookiemonster
27-07-2009, 10:25 PM
i don't get the point of these threads. if you don't wanna watch it, then don't watch it. there's no need to tell the world.

MassiveTruck
27-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by cookiemonster
i don't get the point of these threads. if you don't wanna watch it, then don't watch it. there's no need to tell the world.

In the hope that others in the same boat may be thinking of switching off too.