PDA

View Full Version : Bea Will Be Seen As A Stirrer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldHeart
27-07-2009, 10:27 PM
she gave siavash advice and im gad she told him about noirin fancying tom etc :thumbs2: , but problem is this isnt the first time she's reported news back to someone and the public including U LOT ON HERE! :rolleyes: will see her as stirring,but i really think she means well and she did the right thing with siavash :thumbs: but i know if she carries on doing this then people will think she's being sneaky and that when i DONT THINK SHE IS :shrug:

blobby
27-07-2009, 10:29 PM
fake fake fake she is, get her out. cant stand that moose face.

viadine
27-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Bea a stirrer - no way :thumbs2:

viadine
27-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Bea a stirrer - no way :thumbs2:

Beastie
27-07-2009, 10:34 PM
she was being honest!! instead of going with everyone else and agreeing the same! i thought it was quite funny her telling siavash what she really thinks lol

Beastie
27-07-2009, 10:34 PM
she was being honest!! instead of going with everyone else and agreeing the same! i thought it was quite funny her telling siavash what she really thinks lol

Wee-Mo
27-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Bea's is a big stirrer she needs to go as she can't hold her own water she don't care if she hurts people's feelings:cloud: She is playing the biggest game in the house Tom was right FAKE FAKE FAKE do you honestly think that she would look at halfwit in a bar :joker: she needs to go asap :yuk:

Beastie
27-07-2009, 10:54 PM
you mean noirin doesnt care that she hurts peoples feelings!!!!!!

setanta
27-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Bea is a total stirrer and has a big mouth but it was great to see the tide turning for certain people in the house. Hopefully Siavash will cop on. Doubtful though.

GoldHeart
27-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by setanta
Bea is a total stirrer and has a big mouth but it was great to see the tide turning for certain people in the house. Hopefully Siavash will cop on. Doubtful though. siavash acted like he's on to noirin now but he DOESNT THINK WITH HIS BRAIN!!! HE THINKS WITH ANOTHER ORGAN! :whistle::laugh3:

muchadoaboutnothing
27-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Bea a stirrer - YES and a big way. Gone right down in my estimation.

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 11:02 PM
I liked Bea tonight. She really told them straight!

Its easy to be suspicious about motives but I think she genuinely cares about people being used and wants them to know whats up. And it was funny the way she told Siavash straight when he asked for her opinion....don't ask Bea if you don't want the truth!

And she's not being sexual with freddy or leading him on. They just have a hippy huggy kind of relationship as friends.

Deliverance
27-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by GoldHeart
Originally posted by setanta
Bea is a total stirrer and has a big mouth but it was great to see the tide turning for certain people in the house. Hopefully Siavash will cop on. Doubtful though. siavash acted like he's on to noirin now but he DOESNT THINK WITH HIS BRAIN!!! HE THINKS WITH ANOTHER ORGAN! :whistle::laugh3:
Never a truer word said. Siavash is fecked though.He will become another victim of Noirin.

cammie
27-07-2009, 11:03 PM
horrible women - needs to leave asap

TT
27-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by blobby
fake fake fake she is, get her out. cant stand that moose face.

Lol! well said :thumbs:

Twiggy
27-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Someone needed to tell him, it was painful to watch. It was unfair that Noirin had put her in that position in the first place. Siavash had asked her opinion and it was unfair that she should have lied. There would have been a few more complaints then.

Beastie
27-07-2009, 11:09 PM
bea is being herself! i dont get all the hate!!
what about lisa whos still in there? noirin? siavash whos cheating on his gf!!

27-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Wee-Mo
Bea's is a big stirrer she needs to go as she can't hold her own water she don't care if she hurts people's feelings:cloud: She is playing the biggest game in the house Tom was right FAKE FAKE FAKE do you honestly think that she would look at halfwit in a bar :joker: she needs to go asap :yuk:

I agree that Bea is fake. Did you see her having a go at Marcus for his negative behaviour and as soon as Halfwit stood up for Marcus she ran to Marcus and tried to make up withh him, all under the sheet with him? Then there she was telling Halfwit that she laid with Marcus under the sheet and he was much different, he was nice. lol

Hedgie
27-07-2009, 11:23 PM
If she didn't say anything she'd get lynched anyway. Damned if you do, damned if you don't in that house. I didn't like her but she's growing on me. Game plan or not, she's Freddies biyatch, and will do the right thing because he tells her too :nono: :thumbs2:

27-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Twiggy
Someone needed to tell him, it was painful to watch. It was unfair that Noirin had put her in that position in the first place. Siavash had asked her opinion and it was unfair that she should have lied. There would have been a few more complaints then.

What position did Noirin put Bea in? How is it that Dogface did not run around telling everyone that Noirin fancied Tom? Bea knows what she is up to. She did not have to go into the Tom story because Noirin confinded in her and asked her advice. When Noirin was coming up with how she was going to break the news to Marcus and Siavash Bea was the one who told Noirin to forget the whole Tom story because that would make the situation messy. And there she is running her mouth about it. I am glad that as soon as Noirin walked in and Bea left Noirin told Siavash that she fancied Tom.

I was so upset when Noirin told Bea about her tiangle because I knew Bea would use it to her advantage. Bea ran off Tom by telling him he was not in the triangle. Now all of a sudden she feels like she should come out with the truth?

Bea knows what she is doing. She is attacking Noirin's game and Noirin is so blind. I agree with Tom's way of putting it, "Bea is as fake as a fake leg."