PDA

View Full Version : Sophie is she deserving to win and do you really think she will?

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 10:47 PM
I'm not Sophie's biggest fan, i find her back stabbing, bitchy and a **** stirrer but there's talk on the forums anyway she could win it>

I find it a real shocked cause i've never felt she's been that great

but Sophie fans and non sophie fans could you explain to me why she's liked and really do you think she win?

I could see her been top Female by default but winning it i'd be sickened to be honest

Beastie
27-07-2009, 10:48 PM
the main reason i dont want her to win! is due to kris.. he will smug! and i dont want to see that happen!

i hope sophie gets cheers though when she leaves!

prkp12
27-07-2009, 10:49 PM
i want her to win1 but i dont think she will, will make the final though :)

Beastie
27-07-2009, 10:50 PM
shes liked because she seems nicer since kris left!! i still see shes upset though!! i dont know she looks adorable and innocent.. lol

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by prkp12
i want her to win1 but i dont think she will, will make the final though :)

if she didn't get with Kris i'd like her

I don't want her to win cause she's not done enough to win and seen that prats Kris face again would be horrid

rusticgal
She does not deserve to win cos she has done nothing.She seems sweet and will prob make good money when she leaves but she is not a deserving winner!!

Moses1
What has she done to win? She is vacuous, cannot string a sentence together, is so made up, just seems to focus on looks all the time, has terrible taste in men. I'm sorry, going for Kris in the first place shows her values. I wouldn't look twice at a person who was so awful. She has shown no high moral class, no personality and has cruised through the show. The fact people want her to win is because she is 'nice'. I see her as a wannabe, a common shallow poor example of how society has fallen.

(I don't like her btw!!!!)

bettiepage
I do believe she could win. I'm certain that she will get the top female spot.

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 10:53 PM
I don't think she can, But there are tons of people in the house that i'd rather her win over

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Moses1
What has she done to win? She is vacuous, cannot string a sentence together, is so made up, just seems to focus on looks all the time, has terrible taste in men. I'm sorry, going for Kris in the first place shows her values. I wouldn't look twice at a person who was so awful. She has shown no high moral class, no personality and has cruised through the show. The fact people want her to win is because she is 'nice'. I see her as a wannabe, a common shallow poor example of how society has fallen.

i agree i don't hate her but she's so two faced and getting with Kris lost her BB for me for her

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by rusticgal
She does not deserve to win cos she has done nothing.She seems sweet and will prob make good money when she leaves but she is not a deserving winner!!

she will make the most from lad rags anyway
so she's won overrall

Dolphin-and-Whale
27-07-2009, 11:05 PM
People say she's bitchy but everyone is bitchy. She's a nice girl and I wouldn't complain if she won

dwarling
27-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
Originally posted by Moses1

i agree i don't hate her but she's so two faced and getting with Kris lost her BB for me for her What happened to the ''Oh i've just had two can's of value cider, and I really need someone to carry me to bed'' scenario. Theyv'e had drink loads of times since and now she's trying to act all nice and sweet. Not to mention showing her netheregions to everyone.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 11:14 PM
I just think for people who are not Freddie fans she's the best out of a bad bunch

Cause she's done nothing in the house but jerk off Kris

Indierock&roll
27-07-2009, 11:17 PM
i like her but she cant win she hasnt done anything shes just boring but she hasnt done anything wrong

Chuckyegg
27-07-2009, 11:19 PM
no chance - she's a pretty and nice girl which makes her a slut apparently.