PDA

View Full Version : Go Bea! She has Shafted That Witch Noirin.

superfanno1
27-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Great to see Bea letting Siavash know what Noirin said about Tom.

BBmassive
27-07-2009, 10:49 PM
I cheered her :dance:

rusticgal
27-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Great....funny how she didnt tell Tom that Noirin liked him though.I like Bea but I think she is very subtly making mincemeat out of Noirin.....:elephant:

cammie
27-07-2009, 10:54 PM
the only witch in that house is bea, funny how she missed out the part where noirin said she had always fancied siavash but he had a girlfriend so she didn't persue him....and also the fact that noirin fancied tom because she was used to liking men of that 'type' rather than anything to do with tom as a person - she barely had a conversation with the bloke:rolleyes:

IndigoJo
27-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by cammie
the only witch in that house is bea, funny how she missed out the part where noirin said she had always fancied siavash but he had a girlfriend so she didn't persue him....and also the fact that noirin fancied tom because she was used to liking men of that 'type' rather than anything to do with tom as a person - she barely had a conversation with the bloke:rolleyes:

Yes, BUT, couldnt it just have been another of Noirin's famous excuses, saying she didn't want Siavash before because of the GF??? Also, Siavash didn't really come after Noirin before, he waited to be sure that she liked him, too, so she didn't really have the chance until recently.

AND Noirin didn't go after Tom because he was out of her league! She couldn't be sure that she could GET HIM, so she went with the easier target. Poor Siavash.

:laugh: