PDA

View Full Version : The Hate for Bea is crazy

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Damn she's level with noirin for most hated HM

what has done so wrong within the house?

if its rumoured she's up for eviction do you think she go over Noirin and Lisa?

TT
27-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Bea is someone people will either really love or really hate and for it's the latter.

I think Noirin would still go first though as resentment for her is now so deep seated.

arsenalforever
27-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by TT
Bea is someone people will either really love or really hate and for it's the latter.

I think Noirin would still go first though as resentment for her is now so deep seated.

i think noirin might be saved cause she has a fanbase build

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
27-07-2009, 11:01 PM
It's bizarre isn't it? Alongside Freddy she is the most honest and compassionate person in there. What is even more wierd is the support for Siavash. The guy is a complusive liar.

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Bea is clearly messing with them to get ahead, for once the hate is shifting from Noirin, it's about time, you lot all complained about a game player- heres one right here

muchadoaboutnothing
27-07-2009, 11:03 PM
I loved Bea to begin but now I Hate her. She is a big time game player. And a very condencending person at that.

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
27-07-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92
Bea is clearly messing with them to get ahead, for once the hate is shifting from Noirin, it's about time, you lot all complained about a game player- heres one right here

How is she a game player? Fking hate that phrase. It's lazy and cliched. She is simply being honest and open about her views and opinions. What exactly is wrong with that ?

spkx
27-07-2009, 11:05 PM
"honest"?

This was the same Bea that told Noirin to LIE to Marcus about fancying Tom and then told Tom Noirin didn't fancy her, etc.

Vicky.
27-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Bea is alright...a bit of a stirrer though, but i loved her telling siavash what she thought about him and noirin.

I dont think the hate has quite reached noirin levels yet. But if the nom spoliers are true, i think both will be safe...

yardski
27-07-2009, 11:07 PM
spotted bea's game plan from the off.. when she refused to join in the BB task.... she showed right then that she was only out for herself...

and since then she is jus sticking her beak into things...

I actually blamed the producers for this, cos for any new HM's to come in after 6 weeks , thier bound to know how to play the stratergy game.. she instantly went for Freddy and refused to take part in the task and said.. she would rather herself an the new HM's go up for eviction, knowing or thinking she would be saved!!!

Dolphin-and-Whale
She's very honest. She seems a gameplayer but could be a good housemate. I don't hate her though

Beastie
noirin is more hated!! chuff me!! noirin or lisa is going n friday! or if i had it my way.. TO HELL WITH THE BOTH OF THEM!

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Frankly_Mr_Shankly

How is she a game player? Fking hate that phrase. It's lazy and cliched. She is simply being honest and open about her views and opinions. What exactly is wrong with that ?

She's going from one person to another telling them exactly what they want to hear and then stirring up trouble by putting her nose where it doesn't belong

yardski
27-07-2009, 11:09 PM
on a positive side.. yes she did put siavash striaght.. unlike noirin.. so for that i would save her from eviction this week...:laugh::laugh::laugh::dazzler:

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
27-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by spkx
"honest"?

This was the same Bea that told Noirin to LIE to Marcus about fancying Tom and then told Tom Noirin didn't fancy her, etc.

Why do you think Bea didn't tell Tom the truth? Simply because she was protecting Noirin. Bea herself pointed out to Noirin on the Friday night to forget about Tom as it would severly damage her reputation.

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 11:10 PM
I like her more now!

She told Marcus straight and she told Siavash straight. Siavash did ask her for her opinion and she gave it. I thought it was funny.

Now Noirin fans will hate on her but who cares what those few people think!

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
27-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Quote 'She's going from one person to another telling them exactly what they want to hear and then stirring up trouble by putting her nose where it doesn't belong '

What nonsense. Did you not watch her conversation with Siavash tonight? She's is simply honest and shoots from the hip. Wake up.

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
27-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by NadiasWilly
I like her more now!

She told Marcus straight and she told Siavash straight. Siavash did ask her for her opinion and she gave it. I thought it was funny.

Now Noirin fans will hate on her but who cares what those few people think!

She deserves to win it. It's so refreshing to have an clever , articulate and no nonsense house mate. She's only been in for just over a week and already she is a bb legend.

NadiasWilly
27-07-2009, 11:14 PM

She's going from one person to another telling them exactly what they want to hear and then stirring up trouble by putting her nose where it doesn't belong

Funny, I thought she told them what they DIDN'T want to hear!

I take it you're a Noirin fan? She certainly exposed her antics tonight. Not that the viewers needed telling.

Indierock&roll
27-07-2009, 11:15 PM
do people not like bea? why the hell not she talks so much sense
and people cant not like someone for telling people something thats happened, she doesnt do it in a bitchy way but just think if you were in the house with nothing else to talk about you would

Adamw92
27-07-2009, 11:16 PM

I take it you're a Noirin fan? She certainly exposed her antics tonight. Not that the viewers needed telling.

Yes i'm a Noirin fan, get over it, still doesn't change the liar that Bea is

blobby
27-07-2009, 11:17 PM
she's horrible drama queen, acting up and dramatising every issue just for the camera's.

talking to everyone like they are 12 years old, patronising, ugly. loooks like a 30 woman dressed like a 16 year old.

she needs to get a life , fake part time hippy with hair extentions,.

get her out!

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
27-07-2009, 11:18 PM

Yes i'm a Noirin fan, get over it, still doesn't change the liar that Bea is

A liar!! What show are you watching? How have you reached that conclusion?

Len_Brennan
27-07-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm not sure about Bea. She is certainly clever & measured in her approach. She does have a huge advantage in coming in so far down the line and has used it for her advantage, but why wouldn't she? I think she does like Freddie, but has identified him as the housemate to associate with.

She didn't run to Siavash or Marcus when Noirin gushingly told her about all the boys fancying her and that she wanted to go for Tom ... the day after she snogged Siavash and talked of their time together in the months ahead.

Siavash asked her straight out for her honest assessment of their potential as a couple 2/3 DAYS after the Tom confession. There was nothing to suggest she was going to say anything otherwise. He kept pushing for more information when she did reply honestly. You'd all be on here blasting her if she had lied & said "yeah, I see a great future for you two love sick kids, marriage, 2.4 kids & the picket fence, you'll have it all, go for it". His reaction made her probably give a little more than she intented as she advised him to be careful, as Noirin may not be on the same love bus as him.

On balance for me, Bea is ok ... but I'll keep an eye on her. She has been good for the show though. Let's face it Hira & David have nothing to offer.

sl3ptsolong
27-07-2009, 11:36 PM

A game player does not confront people they have a problem with. The also spread lies. Bea has done neither. Infact she has put herself in the thick of it without any personal gain whatsoever. She told Siavash about Noirin and Tom tonight... she didnt have to. What exactly does she gain from that? Infact its a dangerous game to play if it is one. In gameplay terms it would be one of the worst things to do.

Another one was Marcus. She stood up to him while others blatantly sat and stared at the floor! She didnt have to and it was another dangerous thing to do.

She does these things out of compassion. If you people put yourselves in her shoes. You will obviously see there is no hidden agenda's in her thinking.