PDA

View Full Version : Noirin >> "we're just friends" zzzzzzzzzzz

GoldHeart
27-07-2009, 10:50 PM
telling siavash theres nothing going on there just friends with benefits!!!! :bored::sleep: what a load of crappppppppppppppppp , leadingggg siavash on she like back away from him and then jumps on him and snogs his face offffff!!!!!!!!!!!! :conf::shocked: all she does is play games with guys! ,siavash didnt even relise it "wasnt serious" between them she's the one calling the shots :laugh2:

IndigoJo
27-07-2009, 11:10 PM
YEP!

I just posted on another thread that I read somewhere that he asked her "Should I move to Dublin or are you moving to London." She KNEW he wanted more than friends with benefits.

She KNEW he was going to be dumping his girlfriend for her, she knew that he was thinking long term. Remember the other night when he said "Can you see us 5 years down the road?"

POOR GUY! If I was younger (and not married) he'd get a good sympathy cuddle from me.

:love::love::love:

Vicky.
27-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Bit ****...

Going off her more and more by the day.

GoldHeart
27-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by IndigoJo
YEP!

I just posted on another thread that I read somewhere that he asked her "Should I move to Dublin or are you moving to London." She KNEW he wanted more than friends with benefits.

She KNEW he was going to be dumping his girlfriend for her, she knew that he was thinking long term. Remember the other night when he said "Can you see us 5 years down the road?"

POOR GUY! If I was younger (and not married) he'd get a good sympathy cuddle from me.

:love::love::love: but yet theres still people on here saying she's NOT LEADING GUYS ON! :shocked:, are we watching a different show then to them??? :laugh3::conf:

Striptease
27-07-2009, 11:12 PM
To Dennis (Noirin's friend): This doesn't make her a slut, does it ?

setanta
27-07-2009, 11:13 PM
She was well aware of what this whole situation meant to Siavash, and the sacrifices that he was willing to make for her. He's no angel obviously but she is uncaring and pathetic.

Beastie
27-07-2009, 11:13 PM
yep she will be so hated when she gets out

GoldHeart
27-07-2009, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by bbfanatic
yep she will be so hated when she gets out and i'll laugh my head off!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh3: cause she's caused all this to happen!!!!!! :bored: ,speak of the cow she's on live feed now ! :sleep:

HellShark
27-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Noirin needs to be treated like the piece of meat she is. These Beta males just keep falling in love with her, what she needs is a good Alpha dicking and then to be kicked to the curb.

phebes
27-07-2009, 11:26 PM
bet her family are so proud! lol

jet
27-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by setanta
She was well aware of what this whole situation meant to Siavash, and the sacrifices that he was willing to make for her. He's no angel obviously but she is uncaring and pathetic.

But even after Bea put him straight he is still all over the bitch. What the hell is wrong with Siavash? Noirin is playing him, and he's willing to be played, now. I have no sympathy for him any more. :sad:

IndigoJo
27-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by GoldHeart
YEP!

:love::love::love: but yet theres still people on here saying she's NOT LEADING GUYS ON! :shocked:, are we watching a different show then to them??? :laugh3::conf:

OH, OH, OH!!!! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

THERE ARE TWO HOUSES and everyone of them has a twin in the other house! We ARE watching two different shows, some of us get a different feed to the others. Must be!!!

:laugh3::laugh2::laugh3::laugh2::laugh3:

GoldHeart
27-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by GoldHeart
YEP!

OH, OH, OH!!!! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

THERE ARE TWO HOUSES and everyone of them has a twin in the other house! We ARE watching two different shows, some of us get a different feed to the others. Must be!!!

:laugh3::laugh2::laugh3::laugh2::laugh3: yeah that must be it :thumbs::laugh3::laugh3:

setanta
27-07-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by jet
Originally posted by setanta

But even after Bea put him straight he is still all over the bitch. What the hell is wrong with Siavash? Noirin is playing him, and he's willing to be played, now. I have no sympathy for him any more. :sad:

I don't either... what a wally.

MissKittyFantastico
27-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Her playing the 'we're just friends' card is really pissing me off now.

She says that and then two minutes later she's snogging his face off.

The girl is VILE. End of.

GoldHeart
27-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Her playing the 'we're just friends' card is really pissing me off now.

She says that and then two minutes later she's snogging his face off.

The girl is VILE. End of. this is what im saying about her!!!!! but yet some people still think she's OK :shocked::mad: