PDA

View Full Version : Noirin/Isaac Outcasts in house

johnx
31-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Last night housemates were united in thier hatred of Noirin and Isaac.They agreed that if Noitin goes Isaacs sitation will be untenable and he'l walk.For 99% of people that woud be true but Isaac is such a cocky,sh*t stirring git that I can see him staying.Plus he's a reality TV veteran and will want to milk the oppurtunity of being on UK TV for all it's worth.

abrittan
31-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Doreen & Isuck show is over. If the man had any pride he would go with the tart. Unfortunatly, he wants the prize money...Bob Hope and No hope:laugh:

Daffodil
31-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Ok, I can see what will happen. My Prediction:

Noirin will be evicted. Charlie will be first to try to build bridges with Half-Head, followed promptly by Lisa, who will grab the yank to join her 'gang'.
It will be Lisa+Half-Head (Doesn't bear thinking about actually) .. but might be quite dramatic :dance:

johnx
31-07-2009, 01:17 PM
Begining to look like no one in the house really likes anyone else-everyone has slagged everyone else off behind their backs-then next minute they're mates again.Prob continue knifing each other in the back.

ChaunceyGardner
31-07-2009, 01:18 PM
they have to keep the duo in the house....this is going to be exciting to watch unravel.

BBmassive
31-07-2009, 01:21 PM
They made themselves outcasts ,watch how he starts licking ass when she goes tonight

Vicky.
31-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
Ok, I can see what will happen. My Prediction:

Noirin will be evicted. Charlie will be first to try to build bridges with Half-Head, followed promptly by Lisa, who will grab the yank to join her 'gang'.
It will be Lisa+Half-Head (Doesn't bear thinking about actually) .. but might be quite dramatic :dance:

That seems quite likely actually, now i think of it.

Depends if the can get over rectumtree-gate. Which I still snigger at the very thought of :laugh:

Adamw92
31-07-2009, 01:22 PM
For that I hope after tonight Isaac stays and pisses them all off so much

johnx
31-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Stupid bint Noreen is besotted with this plonker.Apparently hes "powerfull."Typical frat boy yank.Hes prob. assured ch4 hel stay even if Noirin goes as this will provide bita much needed conflict.If he goes boredom could set in.