PDA

View Full Version : X Factor Rejects get 'New Beginning'

MR.K!
31-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Four 'X Factor' contestants formed a group after failing to impress as solo singers.

Gary Treasure, Michael Cumberbatch, Jody Fenton and Gaza Gaza bonded in the queue for the Birmingham auditions of the TV talent contest and agreed to join forces if they didn't get through to the next stage individually.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "The lads all met each other in the queue at the first round of auditions. They got on really well and even had their picture taken together.

"A few girls pointed out that they looked great together as a group. So they made a pact that if they didn't get through as solo singers they would form a band."

After three of the quartet failed to impress producers, the fourth singer decided not to go through with his solo audition and instead agreed to join the new band.

They then met judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue at the Manchester round of heats, and all four panellists passed the quartet - now called New Beginning - through to the boot camp stage of the competition.

'The X Factor' returns to STV/ITV next month.

DrunkerThanMoses
31-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Good for them..... oh i cant wait, i love watching the show on sunday in bed lol. I useually buy some sweets or biscuts while watching it!

bettiepage
31-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Boring... Who would actually believe that :bored:

Billy
31-07-2009, 10:52 PM
awful name :(

MrGaryy
31-07-2009, 11:06 PM
what a load of **** it was clearly orchestrated by show producers.

Tom4784
31-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Obviously fixed, Such an awful name too. 'New Beginning' just screams bad 90's pop to me. But then again the X Factor are hardly known for cutting edge groups.