PDA

View Full Version : Im so pissed of f how Davina dosent...

Patrick
01-08-2009, 12:12 AM
In every series ussually a few weeks she would say after the Interview...

"Join ..... on Big mouth, and Join me on wednesday for a ..."

or "A Big twist.."

Or "A Live task"

Or "Double/Surprise Eviction"

Or "Secret Room"

Whatever, NOTHING now its never anything.

These "twist" like putting BFs into the house are hardly shocking or in the slightest entertaining..

Now all she says is..
"So _ _ _ _ is out, Join me on Big Mouth and watch main show tomarrow at 9pm, good night!"

BORING :mad:

Who else agrees we need a live task or at least somthing to just keep people intrersted during the week!

I say bring back H.O.H was Brilliant that :thumbs:

reece(:
01-08-2009, 12:13 AM
yeahh they need to do something entertaining.

Brad.
01-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Sorry but HOH was ****. Anyway i didn't really think it mattered?

Hedgie
01-08-2009, 12:14 AM
I like the secret room ones. The prison(?) where they had to sneak off and peel potatoes unnoticed was good

babababay!
01-08-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm all with what you said, not a fan of the H.O.H thing tho, think they need to switch it up else they'll be stuck in a rut.. i have no doubt they have some good writers why don't they use them for some good stuff, even better read forums i've read a lot of posts that have awesome suggestions

Bella~
01-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Hedgie
I like the secret room ones. The prison(?) where they had to sneak off and peel potatoes unnoticed was good

That was a great task! It seems like BB's budget has become smaller and they no longer do elaborate tasks like that one. Now it's all dancing ones *yawn.*

I think Davina is bored too.

Twiggy
01-08-2009, 12:17 AM
No they haven't put much effort into it this year. I think they thought we were happy to sit and watch Noirin day in and day out so they haven't bothered with anything.

Patrick
01-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Hedgie

That was amazing probley one of the most memoriable task, All this years task are is just loving another countries culture :rolleyes: Boring

I have a feeling all the producers this year are Itallian and Greek :joker:

Patrick
01-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by babababay!
I'm all with what you said, not a fan of the H.O.H thing tho, think they need to switch it up else they'll be stuck in a rut.. i have no doubt they have some good writers why don't they use them for some good stuff, even better read forums i've read a lot of posts that have awesome suggestions

Yeah, if they were to come online though the first place they would look is that retarded website Twitter, only because Davina seems to talk about it every week now when its accually plain ****..

They dont know that there is bigger BB Fans with Better ideas on here than there is on there shitty Twitter page :joker:

Tom
01-08-2009, 12:20 AM
They only did that for BB9 anyway unless there was a big twist coming up, and we were notified of this years at the end of the interview a week in advance

Snowball1986
01-08-2009, 12:22 AM
The HOH was rubbish, its true what was said about Noirin, love her or hater she was the star of BB10, and I for one will mss her.

They need to spice it up fast, coz watching Lisa rolling cigs and Charlie singing isn't very interesting.

NadiasWilly
01-08-2009, 12:28 AM
I'd sack the whole production team and replace them with fresh minds. Theyre tired, lazy and complacent.

Just showing them clips of each other bitching would stir up great TV. Simple. But we get nothing. Bringing in partners...TWICE in 2 weeks? How effing lazy and repetitive! Both were clumsily timed too! FAIL.

I think theyre incompetent tbh. They don't listen to fans at all it seems.

mkdfan
01-08-2009, 12:37 AM
The tasks really are bad this year, Loved the ones in BB7 like where Imogen has to sagotage the Milk task.

I like there to be a Saboteur in tasks, tis more fun.

jimmymckooel
01-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Yeah enough dancing tasks, they done that last year too. The 10th anniversary tasks were good because they brought in old housemates. A lot of the tasks are just so unmemorable. Seriously, I can't remeber any of them apart from the most recent ones. Its a shame because they are really good housemates this year.

Nebi
01-08-2009, 01:10 AM
If you want to make it more entertaining, at the end of the week who ever gets the least amount of votes get executed. I'd *****ing vote then, they really will be in danger.

Patrick
01-08-2009, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by jimmymckooel
Yeah enough dancing tasks, they done that last year too. The 10th anniversary tasks were good because they brought in old housemates. A lot of the tasks are just so unmemorable. Seriously, I can't remeber any of them apart from the most recent ones. Its a shame because they are really good housemates this year.

Yeah alot of previous BB Task/Twist would of worked will with these lot..

alchemists1
01-08-2009, 01:35 AM
I would show them each other talking abouts each other,and they should have showing there vts especially Noirins before she left.

Shasown
01-08-2009, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by NadiasWilly
I'd sack the whole production team and replace them with fresh minds. Theyre tired, lazy and complacent.

Just showing them clips of each other bitching would stir up great TV. Simple. But we get nothing. Bringing in partners...TWICE in 2 weeks? How effing lazy and repetitive! Both were clumsily timed too! FAIL.

Fu(king love to work for you I would Not, managers need to motivate to achieve results, and after you have paid off those you sacked and used your budgets for their redundancies, what are you going to use for props etc in the house, string and bog roll tubes?

fix
01-08-2009, 02:55 AM

spot on :thumbs:

ourgus
01-08-2009, 04:19 AM
:sad: Sad to say, this is the last series of BB. Everybody is skint, so no extras this year. Worst thing will be at end of series CH4 will say "Due to a lack of public interest we are canceling planned future series.:pat:

BBitterLemons
01-08-2009, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by babababay!

The Activity co-ordinators or 'writers' as you put it are fine yes, the problem lies within that twat of an executive producer Sharon Powers.

BBitterLemons
01-08-2009, 04:26 AM

No, that is not the case. Do you know how many people work on that team? They're not ALL bad their jobs. Phil Edgar-Jones is a really nice guy and does well in his creative director post.

The welfare team are good/nice too.

The kind of changes you want to see are in the hands of the TOP BOD producer, which changes from year to year but as of late has been Sharon Powers I believe. SHE needs changing and you'll see a change in the show. I assure you.

BBAroudtheGlobe
01-08-2009, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Snowball1986
The HOH was rubbish, its true what was said about Noirin, love her or hater she was the star of BB10, and I for one will mss her.

They need to spice it up fast, coz watching Lisa rolling cigs and Charlie singing isn't very interesting.

I agree with everything that you said. :thumbs:

Marc
01-08-2009, 06:30 AM
BB is a bore now.. :(

Jackie
01-08-2009, 07:03 AM
The show is slowly dying out.