PDA

View Full Version : Charlie

mucker79
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Charlie is only pretending he does see the good in everyone, this is the man at the early stages that was bitching with lisa etc about people and stirring ****, he is playing a big game so they wont nominate him and that the public will fall for him. BIG GAME PLAN.

DrunkerThanMoses
01-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Well ive been saying this since day one. But im sorry to say their rigging it for him to win........ but i agree with everythnig you say!

Daffodil
01-08-2009, 09:25 AM
Oh my God, I am SO glad you brought this up. I watched live feed last night and I lost count of the number of times that Charlie said 'I see the good in people'. He is trying to sell himself like crazy, isn't he??? To HAVE to say that is pathetic. Anyone with an ounce of genine kindness and insight wouldn't HAVE to KEEP saying it!!!!

loomy
01-08-2009, 09:25 AM
No, I honestly think he's a nice person. He talked to Freddie when he was excluded

mucker79
01-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Oh my God, I am SO glad you brought this up. I watched live feed last night and I lost count of the number of times that Charlie said 'I see the good in people'. He is trying to sell himself like crazy, isn't he??? To HAVE to say that is pathetic. Anyone with an ounce of genine kindness and insight wouldn't HAVE to KEEP saying it!!!!

HE SO IS, YOUR RIGHT IF YOU WERE GENUINE YOU WOULDNT KEEP SAYING IT AT ALL, HE IS A WEE SNAKE.

BigDuncsBestMate
01-08-2009, 09:32 AM
everyone, and I mean everyone plays a game in the house.

The show has been going for 10 years FFS, they all know how to try to make themselves look good to the public, avoid nomination etc.

THEY ALL HAVE GAME PLANS !!!!!!

Daffodil
01-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by loomy
No, I honestly think he's a nice person. He talked to Freddie when he was excluded

Oh was that before or after he and Kris humiliated Freddie by playing a false game of hide and seek??????