PDA

View Full Version : Is Bea telling Freddie to P off?

golden
02-08-2009, 02:22 AM
But in a nice way?

She said she can't get to know Charlie & Sophie when she's with him..
And did she say she was trying to talk to Sia in the garden but he came along..
this sounds like what she's saying but it sounds mean..
anyone else watching?

Jayson
02-08-2009, 02:23 AM
SiaSiaSia is in the BB house? :shocked:

arsenalforever
02-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by golden
But in a nice way?

anyone else watching?

True and it wil do Freddie great to get away from her
and its obvious she doesn't care for him anymore

golden
02-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
But in a nice way?

anyone else watching?

I wonder if she ever did?

arsenalforever
02-08-2009, 02:28 AM
But in a nice way?

anyone else watching?

I wonder if she ever did?

no she used him to get into his gang and show the house she cares for him

you can see she doesn't need him and she used to go to bed all the time Freddie went now she doesn't.

AhmedFan2004
02-08-2009, 02:28 AM

He succumbs to her overpowering ways and her sexual charm though, I also think he's blinded and rather deluded now, despite his intelligence.

For all his insights and objective analysis earlier on in the series, I think he'll just take the plunge with her and ultimately be on her side.

MissKittyFantastico
02-08-2009, 02:29 AM
Yep, she's definitely trying to tell him to piss off, but in a 'nice' way.

Big_Kahuna
02-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004

He succumbs to her overpowering ways and her sexual charm though, I also think he's blinded and rather deluded now, despite his intelligence.

For all his insights and objective analysis earlier on in the series, I think he'll just take the plunge with her and ultimately be on her side.

nooo halfwit, step away from the demon! :devil:

arsenalforever
02-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Yep, she's definitely trying to tell him to p**s off, but in a 'nice' way.

but is she stupid to see that she will be hated and seen as a user in the house and outside

golden
02-08-2009, 02:31 AM
She's a piece of work isn't she!
The hl show is so funny sometimes when the camera goes on her eyes...like yesterday when she stared at Noirin leaving the bedroom.....:joker:

arsenalforever
02-08-2009, 02:33 AM
She's a piece of work isn't she!
The hl show is so funny sometimes when the camera goes on her eyes...like yesterday when she stared at Noirin leaving the bedroom.....:joker:

i wonder if she left the Freddie so called fans would all come runing back or will they make up other excuse?

kisywisy
nah, i think she's talking about noirin, AGAIN:rolleyes:

MissKittyFantastico

but is she stupid to see that she will be hated and seen as a user in the house and outside

She's doing it in a much more subtle and gentle way though, when you compare it to how Noirin dropped Siavash, she didn't even have a talk with him, she just buggered off with Isaac.

Bea is slowly distancing herself more and more from Freddie, spending more time with Marcus, Charlie, Siavash etc. Like I said probably so that he doesn't turn on her and start nominating her and so she looks to the outside world that she is purely getting to know other HM's.

Unfortunately for her, most people have seen through her act, outside the house at least.

King Gizzard
02-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Shes used him to get established and popular in the house now shes gonna ****ing leave him, didnt see that coming...MUCH

kisywisy
02-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by kisywisy

ok, i'm wrong. sorry!!!:flowers:

she's giving him the elbow

kisywisy
02-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Hewman
Shes used him to get established and popular in the house now shes gonna ****ing leave him, didnt see that coming...MUCH

spot on:thumbs:

arsenalforever
02-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Hewman

spot on:thumbs:

well said Hewman

Freddie just needs to be himself and not let it bother him

and once Bea is up she's gone

kisywisy
02-08-2009, 02:38 AM

i don't think the house will see her as a user coz they don't really know for sure that he's popular on the outside. david and hira know. maybe if tom or kenneth were still there, they could have made it known without breaking bb rules.

AhmedFan2004
02-08-2009, 02:39 AM
The show does feel weird without Noirin. Sort of similar to the gaping hole Sree left, just not quite as severe IMO. The atmosphere seems deflated.

arsenalforever
02-08-2009, 02:39 AM

ok, i'm wrong. sorry!!!:flowers:

she's giving him the elbow

which shows her as an unloyal friend and freddie as a true friend

Insane_Spirit
02-08-2009, 02:40 AM
But in a nice way?

anyone else watching?

I reckon she's worked it out that she needs to do a whole lot more 'networking' with other HMs to avoid being nominated and thinks that she's popular enough with the other HMs that they'll allow her to do that. Doesn't that warrant her being labelled a 'rabbit'? :shrug:

arsenalforever
02-08-2009, 04:16 AM
If it'streue what she said to Fredie on Lf tonight that she wants more space from him

i think Freddie might nom her

Patricia4
02-08-2009, 08:52 AM
She does'nt want Freddie it stands out a mile she is using him.

luminoussun
02-08-2009, 08:59 AM
after isaac and noirin left freddie said" I bet she is in that diary room within the hour"
At this she walked out with a token and said she was going to the diary room.
Freddie laughed and looked at marcus as to say" she is playing the game"

Patricia4
02-08-2009, 09:00 AM
If it'streue what she said to Fredie on Lf tonight that she wants more space from him

i think Freddie might nom her

Lets hope :thumbs:

Shasown
02-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Bea is a BB plant, when she goes into the diary room she is given a brief update on what the general concensus is about the house dynamics from the public's point of view.

She went in and hitched up with Freddie, there was lots of comments of her doing this to gain public approval.

There was also Kenneth - lots of people complained about him getting into the house through his relationship with Karly, she engineered an arguement with him.

She then told Freddie to back off a little, and started telling the other housemates he was freaky. people started to comment on how him and her seemed good together and it was a shame she was pushing him away

She then started the snuggling up to him, while playing up to Siavash.

Then Isaac went in and Noirin dropped Siavash, the public wanted her out over Marcus, bea became very hostile to Noirin but very friendly to Marcus.

She is getting fed information about public opinion, either tht or she has a wireless laptop up her chuff and logs onto BB forums to see what way the wind blows.

Who is she going to target over the next week? Wait till monday evening after the housemates have nominated and she has been briefed, whichever housemate she is beasting that evening on LF will be one of those up for nomination.

tutifruti
02-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Shasown
Bea is a BB plant, when she goes into the diary room she is given a brief update on what the general concensus is about the house dynamics from the public's point of view.

She went in and hitched up with Freddie, there was lots of comments of her doing this to gain public approval.

There was also Kenneth - lots of people complained about him getting into the house through his relationship with Karly, she engineered an arguement with him.

She then told Freddie to back off a little, and started telling the other housemates he was freaky. people started to comment on how him and her seemed good together and it was a shame she was pushing him away

She then started the snuggling up to him, while playing up to Siavash.

Then Isaac went in and Noirin dropped Siavash, the public wanted her out over Marcus, bea became very hostile to Noirin but very friendly to Marcus.

She is getting fed information about public opinion, either tht or she has a wireless laptop up her chuff and logs onto BB forums to see what way the wind blows.

Who is she going to target over the next week? Wait till monday evening after the housemates have nominated and she has been briefed, whichever housemate she is beasting that evening on LF will be one of those up for nomination. I think the whole lot of them are actors, the whole show is scripted and we the public are part of the show and the script is changed deppending on the puplic feed back, it is just a soap opera but we are included.