PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't Bea been called in the diary room for calling David a fat t**t?

Blink_Me
04-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Surely she should be given a warning for that comment.

Well... I hope they call her in.

hennessy
04-08-2009, 09:10 AM
why?
He is fat and he is a tw@

BJ
04-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Ghostface77
why?

:thumbs: Anyway surely she could have done better than that:joker:

Blink_Me
04-08-2009, 09:16 AM
But if Marcus made that comment, he would be straight in the diary room to get a telling off.

BBmassive
04-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Its the calling him a thief that bothers me more ,Without 100% proof she is out of order

Cody™
04-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Why would she be called to the diary room for that? There much worse things said in that house.

And Marcus told her he was a thief. Shes just going by what Marcus said.

BBmassive
04-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Cody™
Why would she be called to the diary room for that? There much worse things said in that house.

And Marcus told her he was a thief. Shes just going by what Marcus said. Thats not what i saw ,SHE went into the dr and called him a thief ,not Marcus

HELLIWONTGO
04-08-2009, 09:23 AM
If Bea goes, and hope she does, Dim-wit might become popular again and i thought my razor was dull!

hennessy
04-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by BJ
why?

:thumbs: Anyway surely she could have done better than that:joker:

She did also call him a yorkshire pudding without gravy and no matter which way you look at that, that's not satisfying on any level.
:thumbs:

dupin
04-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Sophie said Marcus should get off his "fat arse" as well, so maybe she should be warned as well? No, neither of them should.

WOMBAI
04-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Its the calling him a thief that bothers me more ,Without 100% proof she is out of order

Agreed! Is a serious accusation! She was out of order big time!! If someone had accused her of that - she would have been straight in that diary room!!

Marg1
04-08-2009, 09:38 AM
When Bea was in the bath she said ( CANNOT REMEMBER EXACT WORDS) something like he is of low intelligence you know that as soon as he opens his mouth. I think that is what she should be pulled up for as that shouldn't be an issue for anyone.

Showstopper
04-08-2009, 10:08 AM
HM's would only get a warning for agressive or threatening behaviour and also bullying

The above is neither - B*tchy commnets as always are allowed by BB

DiamondDogTags
04-08-2009, 10:16 AM
She just insulted all the fat audience and the twats.

shaz20
04-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Yep I'm fat and very insulted:wink:

suttin
04-08-2009, 10:18 AM
He's not really 'fat'. He's just a big set bloke. If I didn't know that he was a big fairy, I wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of him. He's got the crazy eyes, too! lol

hennessy
04-08-2009, 10:20 AM
no he is fat, I'm heavy set and trim.
He's got a gut

IsleOfWeather
04-08-2009, 10:49 AM

and she stole freddies heart and still has not given it back

Marc
04-08-2009, 11:52 AM
why?

TurtleSoup
04-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Fat Twat isn't a race or religion.
If they HMs called in every time they say something negative about another it would be a really boring show without bitching or fights or anything!

luminoussun
04-08-2009, 12:00 PM
lol it's just calling someone fat??
Thank god labour hav'nt made it a offence yet to state the obvious

RCW1945
04-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Bea is such an angelic person that all words which pass her (beautiful) lips are immediately purified of all ill-intent.
(and he IS a fat twat Yorkshire pudding)

'Conor
04-08-2009, 12:11 PM
maybe because he is a fat twat...

Kaaren!!
04-08-2009, 01:23 PM
that was like a bullying comment but she did actually say before that to david "pick your battles wisely"
they should have deffo called her to the DR because it could be seen as a threatenin remark

BB22
04-08-2009, 01:27 PM
This thread is hilarious.

AhmedFan2004
04-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me

That's what I thought, they probably let her off because she's a white female. And she has that fake bohemian princess facade to uphold. :rolleyes:

AhmedFan2004
04-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Whilst b*tching to everyone else about it, lying by saying he was shouting, falsely calling him a bully, falsely calling him a thief, talking over everybody (so disrespectful) as well as playing the martyr role (girl who over-the-top 'boo hoos' for sympathy).

BBmassive
04-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Whilst b*tching to everyone else about it, lying by saying he was shouting, falsely calling him a bully, falsely calling him a thief, talking over everybody (so disrespectful) as well as playing the martyr role (girl who over-the-top 'boo hoos' for sympathy). Dead right !! :thumbs::mad:

fuzzylovin
04-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Because saying someone is a fat twat isnt bullying its just a comment stating her opinion on someone.

AhmedFan2004
04-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by fuzzylovin
Because saying someone is a fat t*** isnt bullying its just a comment stating her opinion on someone.
LOL. Nearly every form of bullying could be construed as making a type of opinion on someone. Just a very harsh, cold, unfair, offensive one.

According to Bea's definition, it definitely would be bullying. Because she falsely called David a bully just for saying he doesn't want to speak to her. She had to embellish it by saying he was shouting.

Your Bea can't even win a debate with deluded, deranged Marcus.

Vicky.
04-08-2009, 01:42 PM
But if Marcus made that comment, he would be straight in the diary room to get a telling off.

No, its just an insult, it isnt being threatening or anything is it?!

Jamie_Grandison
04-08-2009, 01:54 PM
She wanted to give them all lessons on how to talk properly,
then she calls somone a fat twat " :puzzled:

RODRIGO TO WIN:angel:

aliacid
04-08-2009, 01:59 PM

I agree, it was a horrible thing to say, I also though it was plain horrible when she said 'you can tell the guy lacks intelligence as soon as he opens his mouth!'

Bea is a horrible stuck-up bitch, I don't really like David but if anyones the bully it's her and she proved that when she ganged up on him when Marcus was having a conversation with him.

GET BEA OUT!

sl3ptsolong
04-08-2009, 02:04 PM

I doubt it Marcus called sree names all the time.

Shasown
04-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags
She just insulted all the fat audience and the twats.

As a Tw@t I feel very insulted, the words fat and tw@t are often thrown together, not all tw@ts are fat. I didnt pay taxes to fund Bea through school and university only to have the little madam insult me.

I find it disgusting when people sling out these sterotypical insults, it really is vile of the rich bitch.

AhmedFan2004
04-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by aliacid
I agree, it was a horrible thing to say, I also though it was plain horrible when she said 'you can tell the guy lacks intelligence as soon as he opens his mouth!'

Bea is a horrible stuck-up bitch, I don't really like David but if anyones the bully it's her and she proved that when she ganged up on him when Marcus was having a conversation with him.

GET BEA OUT!
Yes, you can tell she's quite prejudiced. She instinctively looks down on people who don't really slot into her narrow, tightly fitting niche of being 'posh, middle class and hippy-esque'. She has major pre-conceptions on people, it's so evident.

David isn't perfect by any means, but he has more heart, courtesy and loyalty to HMs than fake princess Bea will ever have.

nickc25
04-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Because it was a fact was it not? He is fat and he is a tw@t Simple as that.

AhmedFan2004
04-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by nickc25
Because it was a fact was it not? He is fat and he is a tw@t Simple as that.
It's still rude and still lacks tact. She doesn't have the guts to say anything blunt to anyone's face anyway. She has to run around and give distorted versions to 90% of the house. Boo-hoo games ... :nono: