PDA

View Full Version : TalkTalk Broadband To Sponsor X Factor 2009

Dom:D
04-08-2009, 09:20 PM
TalkTalk Broadband (talktalk.co.uk/xfactor) has announced today that it is to sponsor The X Factor 2009.

The UK’s biggest broadband provider with over 4.25 million customers will use its sponsorship of the X Factor 2009 to cement its position as the UK’s ‘brighter phone and broadband company’.

The sponsorship will make use of TalkTalk’s new ‘brighter’ advertising campaign that uses light graffiti.

TalkTalk is also giving viewers the chance to become ‘bright stars’ themselves by creating their own light graffiti ‘bright-dance’ which could appear on prime time TV during the X Factor idents.

Budding stars can visit talktalk.co.uk/xfactor to record their own ‘bright-dance’ and winning entries could be broadcast on ITV.

TalkTalk’s Marketing Director, Olivia Streatfeild said: “We are really excited to kick off our sponsorship of the nation’s favourite entertainment programme and we can’t wait to bring the magic of The X Factor to our 4 million customers”.

The broadband supplier plans to take the X Factor fever to the homes of its customers through themed products, downloadable X Factor parties, together with the chance to win tickets to the live X Factor shows.

SOURCE:Broadband Internet UK News

Lewis.
04-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Oh Yaaay =] I used to have Talk Talk Broadband. :dazzler:

Jayson
04-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Sexy :dance:

Marc
04-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Good.. I hope they dont have those stupid singing things

Dom:D
04-08-2009, 09:25 PM