PDA

View Full Version : The 2 judges who have the best categories are .... [slight spoiler but nothing major ... Daily Star]

Tom
05-08-2009, 01:26 AM
Cheryl and Simon. So yet again Dannii and Louis are going to be left on the sidelines as we're force fed more of these 2 :bored:

SIMON Cowell and sexy Cheryl Cole are set for their biggest-ever showdown.

The two judges bagged the best categories and the strongest singers in the new series of X Factor.

And now it is all-out war as they battle to win this year’s contest.

Simon, 49, has won two X Factors since 2004 with Leona Lewis, 24, and Steve Brookstein, 40.

Cheryl, 26, has won one with Alexandra Burke, 20.

She is keen to even the score, even though she only joined the show last year.

HotTV is sworn to secrecy over which category the judges have this year and viewers will only find out midway through the show’s run in October.

After a week-long boot camp, Simon, Cheryl, Louis Walsh, 56, and Dannii Minogue, 37, were told who they would mentor on Sunday – then sparks flew.

Simon called Cheryl and said: “You may as well put your feet up. I have this in the bag.”

But she retorted: “I won’t go down without a fight.”

The category they all wanted is the oldies.

Louis said: “The over-25s are very good.

"One of them could win.”

The show is back on August 22.

Daily Shi (http://dailystar.co.uk/xfactor/view/92367/Cole-out-to-fry-rival-Si/)t

I know its the Daily Star but its probably right (whether sourced or not). Louis just a laughing stock anyway and is only there for comedy value, and Dannii to generate headlines. The shows focus is on Simon and Cheryl.

Jack_
05-08-2009, 01:34 AM
I reckon Cheryl's got the Groups/Boys and Simon has the Girls/Groups.

This is the best bit of the show for me though, when they find out their categories. I always predict who I think will get what and see how many I get right. :joker:

MR.K!
05-08-2009, 01:41 AM
I reckon

Cheryl - Groups
Danni - Girls
Simon- Over 25's
Louis - Boys

Patrick
05-08-2009, 01:42 AM
So excited!

I just hate the auditions, they go on for ever!!
I just love the Saturday nights sitting with a take away watchen it :dazzler:

King Gizzard
05-08-2009, 01:43 AM
''The category they all wanted is the oldies.''

I find that hard to believe lol

Brad.
05-08-2009, 11:27 AM
I reckon its

Simon- girls
Cheryl - boys
Louis 25+'s
Dannii - Groups

I dont think the producers should choose it though, it should be chosen out of a hat or something.

Lewis.
05-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Yaaaay =] More News! Ahh. I Love it. Haha =]

I think

Simon - Girls
Cheryl - Overs
Louis - Boys
Danni - Groups

welshlad
05-08-2009, 11:51 AM
i think Simon got the over 25's, Cheryl got the groups, Louis got the boys and Danni got the girls thats wa i think

Beastie
05-08-2009, 11:53 AM
yeah simon and cheryl want one of theirs to win again!! if cheryl wins again this year.. she has had 2 acts win!! simon has had 2.. danni 1 and louis 1..

danni and louis have always been "under the limelight"