PDA

View Full Version : Freddie is Bitter that Lisa Outwits Him Tactically + THE Golden Vision for Friday!

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:06 AM
I think this is the real reason behind the mocking/taunting/derisive demeanour of Freddie, as instigated by master Bea, towards Lisa/David/Rodrigo.

Freddie was SO BITTER that Lisa outsmarts him and defeats him tactically in noms each week. He's been scheming, deceptive and fake; making allies for number's sake rather than true friendship, to attack Lisa. He pretends to be friendly, loving and calm; it's a facade, deep down there's a darker side.

This week it was his beloved, airy fairy, perfect, martyr-like, wonderful, pervadingly caring princess (... NOT!) that was disliked by the house and put up.

He couldn't hack it, and engrossed in doing Bea's dirty work and going along with whatever she says, he kept fighting her pathetic causes. He's lost all rationale, logic and manner about him; he will disrespect others just to appease her and get his cuddles at night.

My Vision for Friday - Bea Evicted, Lisa/David saved, Halfwit loses his evil/smug/arrogant grin, and Lisa gets the last laugh. :thumbs:

LemonJam
06-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
My Vision for Friday - Bea Evicted, Lisa/David saved, Halfwit loses his evil/smug/arrogant grin, and Lisa gets the last laugh. :thumbs:

That. Is. Beautiful.

BBmassive
06-08-2009, 12:15 AM
I think this is the real reason behind the mocking/taunting/derisive demeanour of Freddie, as instigated by master Bea, towards Lisa/David/Rodrigo.

Freddie was SO BITTER that Lisa outsmarts him and defeats him tactically in noms each week. He's been scheming, deceptive and fake; making allies for number's sake rather than true friendship, to attack Lisa. He pretends to be friendly, loving and calm; it's a facade, deep down there's a darker side.

This week it was his beloved, airy fairy, perfect, martyr-like, wonderful, pervadingly caring princess (... NOT!) that was disliked by the house and put up.

He couldn't hack it, and engrossed in doing Bea's dirty work and going along with whatever she says, he kept fighting her pathetic causes. He's lost all rationale, logic and manner about him; he will disrespect others just to appease her and get his cuddles at night.

My Vision for Friday - Bea Evicted, Lisa/David saved, Halfwit loses his evil/smug/arrogant grin, and Lisa gets the last laugh. :thumbs: EXCELLENT post !!:thumbs:

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by LemonJam

That. Is. Beautiful.
I know, it would rock! :spin:

- Davina announces Bea gets evicted
- Bea's arrogant face shows how shocked she is; revealing her grand delusion
- Halfwit's sly, cocky grin dissapears and he's left crushed that his innocent princess is gone; his deluded vision of them two being loved by the world and adored by millions ... shattered.
- Lisa and David partying with their true friends and having a good time, having the last laugh against the snobby plotter Halfwit ... :thumbs:

We have to vote to save Lisa and David to make this dream happen! :spin2:

RealityTV
06-08-2009, 12:18 AM
My golden vision:
Halfwit/Marcus/Siavash evicted (30% chance!)
That's it..

If Bea goes - Halfwit will win fans back...

But then again, my golden vision is anyone BUT Dogface to go!
(90% chance)
Knowin' my luck with BB though, she'll be gone :shrug: :cloud:

VOTE DOGFACE!!!!!

jet
06-08-2009, 12:19 AM

That. Is. Beautiful.

It so is! :banana:

Shasown
06-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Good post ahmedfan but I honestly dont think he reckons Lisa has outwitted him, he still believes that he can have her evicted, maybe he can. I do believe though he has really turned public opinion about him, and blown his chances.

He believes all Bea's BS, and as such has become what Lisa was.

I used to have sympathy for him and couldnt wait for the worm to turn, if he had just made one calm comment to her about being evicted and left it at that, none of the garbage with david, regardless of the circumstances. He would have retained his dignity and be seen to handling the situation as well as he had in the past.

At the moment though boths sides are as bad as each other, "if you sit and talk with me you're okay, if you sit with the others you are plotting against me and gameplanning," and both sides sit and gameplan, calling the other side for doing what they are doing as well.

If they werent going to nominate Freddie next week, after the arguements they will be now.

BBmassive
06-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by RealityTV
My golden vision:
That's it..

(90% chance)

VOTE DOGFACE!!!!! Shes safe ,IMO i think Bea has a massive chance of going ,it will be a tv great if she does and Freddie has egg on his smirking face

arsenalforever
06-08-2009, 12:22 AM
you really are blinded if you think Freddie will go on Friday and lisa won tonight:pat:

BBmassive
06-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
you really are blinded if you think Freddie will go on Friday and lisa won tonight:pat: :rolleyes:

Vicky.
06-08-2009, 12:23 AM

That. Is. Beautiful.

This wouldnt be too bad a situation for me...aslong as lisa is up again next week. Surely then we can have toned down freddies cockyness AND got rid of her. That would be perfect.

Big_Kahuna
06-08-2009, 12:24 AM
yes my liking for halfwit has nearly gone :( shot himself in the foot, he should have walked while he was a king like elvis ... lol

BBmassive
06-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Shasown
Good post ahmedfan but I honestly dont think he reckons Lisa has outwitted him, he still believes that he can have her evicted, maybe he can. I do believe though he has really turned public opinion about him, and blown his chances.

I used to have sympathy for him and couldnt wait for the worm to turn, if he had just made one calm comment to her about being evicted and left it at that, none of the garbage with david, regardless of the circumstances. He would have retained his dignity and be seen to handling the situation as well as he had in the past. Well said , i used to love him ,but since bea came in he has lost it ,he is now totally vile (imo)but thinks hes won this hands down ,but he hasnt hes lost the chance he had

Shasown
06-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by arsenalforever
you really are blinded if you think Freddie will go on Friday and lisa won tonight:pat:

The real winners of the set to were Charlie, Sophie, Rodrigo but mostly Hira.

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:28 AM

I used to have sympathy for him and couldnt wait for the worm to turn, if he had just made one calm comment to her about being evicted and left it at that, none of the garbage with david, regardless of the circumstances. He would have retained his dignity and be seen to handling the situation as well as he had in the past.
He knows Lisa is way too good for him tactically, that's why he resorted to all of this, tonight, after his beloved Bea was shown to be hated by the house. He can't accept this 'travesty'; it won't fit into his jigsaw of grand delusional reality. So he had to mock/taunt/deride in response, to guard Bea.

Lisa was, and always will be, too smart for Halfwit. She's only up, and her friends were only up, due to Big Brother's intervention.

Freddie is SO BITTER that him and his mates have been nominated every week, whilst Lisa and her pals have dodged and weaved.

Freddie sucks and he's not good enough to outsmart godly Lisa. :spin:

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by BBmassive
IMO i think Bea has a massive chance of going ,it will be a tv great if she does and Freddie has egg on his smirking face
That would be awesome TV.

Bea gone, Halfwit's dirty smug smirk erased and his delusional world crushed, and David and Lisa partying the night away happily. :thumbs:

MAKE IT HAPPEN! :laugh:

Jayson
06-08-2009, 12:31 AM
I'd love Bea/Halfwit to be evicted for my own personal disliking of them, not for Lisa or David's gain.

But still, great post :thumbs:

Shasown
06-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Lisa hasnt out witted him, you forget Snatly and Chris, plus the other bus stop bitch Sophie who has distanced herself from Lisa to an extent, however she still hates Marcus, having to do his washng etc, she expected him to say ah dont worry about, and she wont be particularly keen on Bea and halfwit after the arguement.

BBmassive
06-08-2009, 12:34 AM
IMO i think Bea has a massive chance of going ,it will be a tv great if she does and Freddie has egg on his smirking face
That would be awesome TV.

Bea gone, Halfwit's dirty smug smirk erased and his delusional world crushed, and David and Lisa partying the night away happily. :thumbs:

MAKE IT HAPPEN! :laugh: The only way to make it happen is to vote for David and Lisa

tentpeg
06-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Just hoping Lisa goes. I'm sick of him.

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Lisa hasnt out witted him, you forget Snatly and Chris, plus the other bus stop bitch Sophie who has distanced herself from Lisa to an extent, however she still hates Marcus, having to do his washng etc, she expected him to say ah dont worry about, and she wont be particularly keen on Bea and halfwit after the arguement.
Lisa and her crew have never been up from Noms, or hardly have. It's always been pathetic loner Freddie and the false allies he made, who have. Freddie is like a curse; everyone he touches, goes up! :thumbs:

Sophie has never nominated Lisa, and never will. Lisa's pals only get evicted when BB intervene; because Lisa is way too tactically astute for Halfwit.

He cannot hack that his lovely, innocent, perfect princess Bea was nominated and shown as disliked by the house. So to keep his delusional world intact, he restorted to mocking and taunting others in order to guard her. He obviously thought he was cool.

I hated it when he exclaimed his invincibility to eviction and how he's supposedly loved. His dirty smirk needs erasing and his delusion needs obliterating. The best way is Bea evicted and Lisa/David partying! :spin:

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:38 AM

MAKE IT HAPPEN! :laugh: The only way to make it happen is to vote for David and Lisa [/quote]
Yes. Maybe you should put this in your sig, big/bold/colourful, like I have. Save them both! :spin2:

BBmassive
06-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Lisa and her crew have never been up from Noms, or hardly have. It's always been pathetic loner Freddie and the false allies he made, who have. Freddie is like a curse; everyone he touches, goes up! :thumbs:

Sophie has never nominated Lisa, and never will. Lisa's pals only get evicted when BB intervene; because Lisa is way too tactically astute for Halfwit.

He cannot hack that his lovely, innocent, perfect princess Bea was nominated and shown as disliked by the house. So to keep his delusional world intact, he restorted to mocking and taunting others in order to guard her. He obviously thought he was cool.

I hated it when he exclaimed his invincibility to eviction and how he's supposedly loved. His dirty smirk needs erasing and his delusion needs obliterating. The best way is Bea evicted and Lisa/David partying! :spin: All true ,why did Freddie wait while he thought Bea was up and Lisa wasnt to open his mouth ?he has backstabbed Lisa for weeks ,but wait while his plans to get her out are stopped in their tracks and it totally backfires ,then he erupts ? loser !

Big_Kahuna
Originally posted by tentpeg
Just hoping Lisa goes. I'm sick of him.

lol

BBmassive

MAKE IT HAPPEN! :laugh: The only way to make it happen is to vote for David and Lisa
Yes. Maybe you should put this in your sig, big/bold/colourful, like I have. Save them both! :spin2: [/quote]If i knew how to i would !! :laugh2:

Shasown
06-08-2009, 12:45 AM
All true ,why did Freddie wait while he thought Bea was up and Lisa wasnt to open his mouth ?he has backstabbed Lisa for weeks ,but wait while his plans to get her out are stopped in their tracks and it totally backfires ,then he erupts ? loser !

Not so much backstabbed, fought back maybe some would say but a very valid point. It does show him to be the one with the childish reaction.

As I said earlier both sides have been playing that game, but Freddie lost a lot of support by his pratlike behaviour

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:46 AM
To BBMassive:

Go to avatars
Go to signature
Copy and paste the following, BUT REMOVE ALL THE STARS:

[*b][*Size=8][*color=green]Let's Wipe the Vile Smirk off Nasty Team Smug's Face![*/b][*/Size][*/color]

[*b][*Size=8][*color=red]To Evict Vile Bea/Halfwit[*/color] ---> [*color=blue]Save Lisa and David![*/color] Go Go Go! :spin2:[*/b][*/Size]

Then Click Edit Profile, to save it.

Voila. :spin:

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:49 AM

Not so much backstabbed, fought back maybe some would say but a very valid point. It does show him to be the one with the childish reaction.

As I said earlier both sides have been playing that game, but Freddie lost a lot of support by his pratlike behaviour
He's played the facade of the man who's calm, friendly, martyr-like and innocent, whilst aiding to portray Lisa in a negative light.

But really he's just a nasty, crafty, yet BITTER gameplanner, who can't hack that Lisa outwits him and outfoxes him every week.

So when his beloved master Bea gets nominated, he can't accept defeat. So he taunts. :rolleyes:

a_2009
06-08-2009, 12:50 AM
I don't think basing it on the facts you could say Lisa has outsmarted Freddie week in week out with nominations. When you take in to account that Sree, Kris and Karly have all left and all were closer to Lisa than Freddie.

I think Bea getting nominated may well have thrown him, and he sees it as an injustice that she's up, when he believes she's a great person, and there's others in the house who should be up. I don't think its a case out Lisa outsmarting him in Bea going up, Bea isn't as cunning as she thinks she is and enough housemates have seen the same that the rest of us watching have.

He's played a game in having a go at David, knowing it will antagonise Lisa. I think it all gets complicated when if you look at the show as a game, there has been some clever tactical moves, but Freddie is the first to criticise others for playing a game. Add to that the fact the british public hate gameplayers which they should all know from past series, then such tactical moves become a major error.

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by a_2009
I don't think basing it on the facts you could say Lisa has outsmarted Freddie week in week out with nominations. When you take in to account that Sree, Kris and Karly have all left and all were closer to Lisa than Freddie.

I think Bea getting nominated may well have thrown him, and he sees it as an injustice that she's up, when he believes she's a great person, and there's others in the house who should be up. I don't think its a case out Lisa outsmarting him in Bea going up, Bea isn't as cunning as she thinks she is and enough housemates have seen the same that the rest of us watching have.

He's played a game in having a go at David, knowing it will antagonise Lisa. I think it all gets complicated when if you look at the show as a game, there has been some clever tactical moves, but Freddie is the first to criticise others for playing a game. Add to that the fact the british public hate gameplayers which they should all know from past series, then such tactical moves become a major error.
Only Sree got legitimately nominated and evicted. Everything else has been BB intervention; and that's why Freddie popped, because again, his beloved Bea was up for eviction, and it's only down to lame BB intervention that his world can be salvaged.

Marcus/Siavash etc would be long gone if it wasn't for BB. Otherwise it would be Freddie vs [insert name] and the latter would have left.

Karly would have stayed if BB hadn't tampered with things and made Kris leave the week before.

Halfwit isn't tactically clever enough, and Bea isn't anywhere near as bright as she wishes. Both live in a world of massive delusion. Halfwit wears a suit, sitting at the bus stop, WAITING for Bea! :puzzled:

Just lol ...

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 01:10 AM
BBmassive, re-check this thread, I've typed out how to edit your sig. :thumbs:

andyman
06-08-2009, 01:10 AM
... More BS threads by the OP.

Great work with the save Sree BS, looks like yet again you want to save some vile dk head scum.. Lisa & David.

David or Lisa will be evicted this Friday and they can join that dk head freak Sree. :cheer:

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by andyman
... More BS threads by the OP.

Great work with the save Sree BS, looks like yet again you want to save some vile dk head scum.. Lisa & David.

David or Lisa will be evicted this Friday and they can join that dk head freak Sree. :cheer:
Not BS threads at all, I don't think 90% of the forum are against me here.

andyman
06-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Yes the public will wipe that vile smug look from that bully... Lisa, or could be David? Lol.. Pukka!

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 01:13 AM
Yes the public will wipe that vile smug look from that bully... Lisa, or could be David? Lol.. Pukka!
You have to admit, how cool would an eviction between Lisa and Bea, be? :spin:

Brad.
06-08-2009, 01:14 AM

Yeah, its gonna be a good eviction this friday.

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Bradley.
Yeah, its gonna be a good eviction this friday.
I still think Lisa will stay. I agree that David is very vulnerable though.

andyman
06-08-2009, 01:20 AM
I think Lisa will have more fans than David.. Could be bye bye David but i am glad BB put the whole house up, it's what we need to keep the evictions intresting and open.

But saying that, BB have helped Bea big time, she would have been evicted over Marcus.. Maybe 60% of the vote.

Then again... How many will pick up the phone to save Hira? Come on... Hira?

andyman
06-08-2009, 01:22 AM
The save vote is always good, much better for the fans and takes away the hate.

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 01:24 AM
I think Lisa will have more fans than David.. Could be bye bye David but i am glad BB put the whole house up, it's what we need to keep the evictions intresting and open.

But saying that, BB have helped Bea big time, she would have been evicted over Marcus.. Maybe 60% of the vote.

Then again... How many will pick up the phone to save Hira? Come on... Hira?
All the bookies are confident about Hira, check out the odds, they have her like half way up. Apparently the Alice in Wonderland task will boost her. But I don't know, who is picking up the phone?

The more polarized you are, arguably the more likely you'll get votes to save. That's the theory behind Bea's saviour, and perhaps Lisa's.

I do think Lisa will beat David.

Apparently Charlie is doing appallingly in the Digital Spy poll and is last. Maybe a shock is on the cards?

Ham
06-08-2009, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by RealityTV
My golden vision:
That's it..

(90% chance)

VOTE DOGFACE!!!!!

No way will dogface go :shocked:

Ham
06-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Its scary cause a lot of people will think there fave is safe and not vote... i.e. sophie, charlie, rodders, siavash

And think others might be in danger like lisa, hira, dave and vote them instead

So yeah there could be a shock :sad:

AhmedFan2004
06-08-2009, 01:41 AM
This is true Ham, but I'm not really a fan of anyone, I just want Bea/Halfwit to get their pennie's worth soon.

People must save their faves, first and foremost. :wavey:

andyman
06-08-2009, 03:41 AM
... It would be fecking amazing if Davina says on Friday that the person evicted is.. "CHARLIE!"

Fantastic, and it will be a huge shock, even more in the house.

But forum polls are not the full picture and not all viewers go on the forums.. I still think Charlie has more fans than David.

My money is on David being evicted this Friday, which is a shame because it would be best for the show if Hira was evicted.

Vicky.
06-08-2009, 06:13 AM
... It would be fecking amazing if Davina says on Friday that the person evicted is.. "CHARLIE!"

Fantastic, and it will be a huge shock, even more in the house.

But forum polls are not the full picture and not all viewers go on the forums.. I still think Charlie has more fans than David.

My money is on David being evicted this Friday, which is a shame because it would be best for the show if Hira was evicted.

Hira should go but wont. She has quite a lot of fans, bizarrely.

I think the people in trouble are lisa, bea and david.

However, if people are actually voting tactically, as they claim to be, lisa bea and david may infact end up with the most votes to stay, and a fave will go...Charlie would be hilarious, since they all think he is going to win...but i think the most likely, if it isnt lisa bea or david, is rodrigo...bookies disagree, but this is what i think.