PDA

View Full Version : Marcus is a Moron

mandy123
06-08-2009, 07:28 PM
do you agree (unless you are a fan and therefore also a moron)

Prole
06-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by mandy123

Coming on to the forum and calling people who like someone you don't is quite moronic, actually.

Esqualita
06-08-2009, 07:32 PM
I like Marcus. You calling me a moron? because actually I'm not.

philmurph
06-08-2009, 07:33 PM
do you agree (unless you are a fan and therefore also a moron) welcome mandy123 i agree:thumbs:

BBmassive
06-08-2009, 07:33 PM
He is a grotty ,grimy,slimy,slithering ,gross little man ,who still lives at home with Mummy

Smugington
06-08-2009, 07:35 PM

I think you're an ignorant individual who does not appreciate qualities of the IRREPRESIBLE DARKHORSE

Daffodil
06-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
He is a grotty ,grimy,slimy,slithering ,gross little man ,who still lives at home with Mummy

It's weird cos my husband thinks exactly the same ... but I quite like Marcus ... he makes me laugh :joker:

Zizz6
06-08-2009, 07:39 PM
What's wrong being a moron? Marcus is bigger than big brother.

pinkpigtails
06-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Marcus is probably cleverer than all other hm8s put together,wont make him a winner but it's a canny game he is playing.

HarryRag
06-08-2009, 07:44 PM

well thanks for calling me a moron. well you are one stupid teen ahole :joker:

iamruth
06-08-2009, 07:45 PM
I agree! does that mean I'm not a moron?

WOMBAI
06-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Zizz6
What's wrong being a moron? Marcus is bigger than big brother.

Glad I don't live in your sad little world then!!!!!

:yuk:

shash
06-08-2009, 07:56 PM
the Marcus haters are not showing themselves in a very good light at the moment, which makes me feel glad and right to be supporting Marcus :whistle::tongue:

the more juvenile anti-Marcus threads I see the more I like him :hello:

timexplan
06-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by HarryRag

Harry you are a moron

SxCsHeLL
06-08-2009, 07:59 PM
yeah hes awful

a right ugly wee wankdog he is

luminoussun
06-08-2009, 07:59 PM
mandy... i don't even know you and i already know your a foolish girl.
What gives you the right to call people a moron?

kma
06-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by luminoussun
mandy... i don't even know you and i already know your a foolish girl.
What gives you the right to call people a moron?

you are a moron

Jezzy
06-08-2009, 11:51 PM
You're all morons except the ones that like Marcus. There. Now I don't have to waste my time in yet another Marcus-hating thread :tongue:

BellyButton
06-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by HarryRag

I am visually challenged so apologise for thinking Alvin Stardust was holding a small dog with a white nose in your avator. :conf2:

BBmassive
06-08-2009, 11:57 PM
do you agree (unless you are a fan and therefore also a moron) Hes a creepy ,grotty slimy swarmy Mummys boy

kma
07-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Jezzy
You're all morons except the ones that like Marcus. There. Now I don't have to waste my time in yet another Marcus-hating thread

go play with your action figures you moron.

Jezzy
07-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by kma
You're all morons except the ones that like Marcus. There. Now I don't have to waste my time in yet another Marcus-hating thread

:laugh2:

i think i will. they're more intelligent than half the people on this board :tongue:

shash
07-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by kma

:laugh2:

i think i will. they're more intelligent than half the people on this board :tongue:

:laugh2::laugh2::thumbs:

fallenkal
07-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Where do I sign to join this club of morons?

Just remember guys; Marcus may be 30, living with mommy and playing with toys but he's still cooler than you!

kma
07-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by fallenkal
Just remember guys; Marcus may be 30, living with mommy and playing with toys but he's still cooler than you!

well done fallenkal you are a moron.

fallenkal
07-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by kma

well done fallenkal you are a moron.

YAY!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

shash
07-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Where do I sign to join this club of morons?

well done :thumbs: welcome to the morons :hello:

Marcus to win

Moron #83 :thumbs2:

Ham
07-08-2009, 12:23 AM
He is a 30 something yr old man who collects comics lives with his mum attends conventions thinks hes wolverine and has a ******ing ponytail

I`d say that was kinda moronic :thumbs:

Jezzy
07-08-2009, 12:24 AM
marcus fans are great. they are actually capable of taking the piss out of themselves.

BBmassive
07-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Ham
He is a 36 yr old man who collects comics lives with his mum attends conventions thinks hes wolverine and has a ******ing ponytail

I`d say that was kinda moronic :thumbs: Not good is it :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Jezzy
07-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Ham
He is a 36 yr old man who collects comics lives with his mum attends conventions thinks hes wolverine and has a ******ing ponytail

by whose standards?

he's having the time of his life, and all the haters are buying into it. go marcus.

shash
07-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Ham
He is a 30 something yr old man who collects comics lives with his mum attends conventions thinks hes wolverine and has a ******ing ponytail

moronic and proud :thumbs:
and what is even cooler is that he will not appear in something like Nuts :banana:

Moron #83

BBmassive
07-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Ham

by whose standards?

he's having the time of his life, and all the haters are buying into it. go marcus. Yes go Marcus ...straight to the newsagents for all his back copies and to cut his mummys toenails ....... creepy gett he is :yuk:

BBmassive
07-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by shash
Originally posted by Ham

and what is even cooler is that he will not appear in something like Nuts :banana:

Moron #83 He wont get asked !! :laugh2:

vladicus
07-08-2009, 12:30 AM
im a moronic marcus fan

shash
07-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Originally posted by Ham

Moron #83 He wont get asked !! :laugh2:

I could not have asked here for a better validation for liking him than this :thumbs: thank you

housemate
07-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Its hilarious to think that soley based on my liking or disliking Marcus (I don't at all) , it makes me a Moron. I think he can be funny but I can't believe that a housemate with all that arrogance and egotism, aggression and disturbing habits has practically become an icon to a lot of people?! What really gets me is when he brushes his hair (shudder shudder) its like watching a prima donna brushing her tresses ..... yeuch. Also, is there any truth to him being a dirty so and so? Along with Sophies comments about his clothes having only being washed once since the start of the show, I seem to remember Sree and some others talking about his rank breath and general smell ...... b-yuk. Hope I got that wrong, the thought of him preening his wavy locks and stinking is just too, too much. For the record, I wish all his fans well and hope that their man wins for them, on the other hand, for me I hope he gets booted asap.

Ham
07-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Actually i was meant to say he collects toys... but i`m sure he collects comics too :wink:

shash
07-08-2009, 01:02 AM
I just think Marcus is the one true entertainer in there and about the only one who does not care if he wins or not, and is therefore not putting on an act.

His iconic status is because of his tv watchability in an otherwise extremely dull house, and his very quick and funny lines. It is one of the areas of humour both within the show and this forum at times. If you watch the live feeds you see he is not quite as he is portrayed on highlights, he is a far more rounded character with genuine care for most of the others. He is just an easy target but quite capable of handling it :wink:

Jezzy
07-08-2009, 01:05 AM
I think he IS putting on an act, but it's a smart one. Would the Bea / David row ever have started if he hadn't suggested David was stealing butter? He planted the seed and watched her go for it. He does it a lot.

shash
07-08-2009, 01:13 AM
I think he IS putting on an act, but it's a smart one. Would the Bea / David row ever have started if he hadn't suggested David was stealing butter? He planted the seed and watched her go for it. He does it a lot.

I don't know what his motives for that were - he has people in the house he'd rather were not there but does not pretend otherwise - and I am in no way suggesting he is perfect :wink: but what I meant was that I don't think he is really that bothered about everyone liking him or putting him up for eviction and in that way is not acting. For example, not acting in the sense that, Bea is :wink:
What I do like is that he is the main source of my BB laughter.

Jezzy
07-08-2009, 01:17 AM

I don't know what his motives for that were - he has people in the house he'd rather were not there but does not pretend otherwise - and I am in no way suggesting he is perfect :wink: but what I meant was that I don't think he is really that bothered about everyone liking him or putting him up for eviction and in that way is not acting. For example, not acting in the sense that, Bea is :wink:

I think we're in agreement actually. The act has come since he's got his confidence back, and he doesn't care at all about being up. What I mean is that he has started to play people, and it's working. And it's bloody funny.

shash
07-08-2009, 01:20 AM

I think we're in agreement actually. The act has come since he's got his confidence back, and he doesn't care at all about being up. What I mean is that he has started to play people, and it's working. And it's bloody funny.

we are, of course :thumbs: just wanted to share some of my thoughts :hugesmile:

Jezzy
07-08-2009, 01:23 AM

:kiss:

shash
07-08-2009, 01:28 AM

:kiss: :hugesmile::hugesmile:

looks like the house has gone quiet, I think I will head to bed, nite!
sending some good karma your way :hugesmile:

Jezzy
07-08-2009, 01:34 AM
I am also off to duvet-land. karma too :)

shash
07-08-2009, 01:42 AM
I am also off to duvet-land. karma too :)

LOL for the duvets :laugh2:

nite nite, and Thank you!:hugesmile: