PDA

View Full Version : Why so much Freddie hatred tonight

oopaloompa
07-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Ive been reading thru the forum and cannot believe the venom that some FMs are coming out with. All sorts of unqualified assumptions are being made about him. I wasnt a Freddie fan but i am actually beginning to feel quite sorry for him now all this hatred is showing.

tintedshadow
07-08-2009, 01:03 AM
i much agree the hatred on this forum is a little purile,however im not sure i have to much sympathy after last night's antics,possibly his arrogant demeanor is grating on some? or perhaps after this new revelation of fredstar being on the dole he has now lost favour with some viewers..

ManicWolf
07-08-2009, 01:03 AM
There have been Freddie haters from the beginning, hanging around, waiting to find things to bash him for, but have never had a good chance before now. Now they're starting to pick up on every little thing he says and does and using that against him. Others are just jumping on the bandwagon now it's apparently the popular thing to hate him.

kab
07-08-2009, 01:04 AM
havent liked him from day one , but as time has gone on dont think hes done himself any favours and since the arrival of bea he's just got worse

flyny
07-08-2009, 01:09 AM
halfwit and marcus are by far the most entertaining housemates

Twilight
07-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by ManicWolf
There have been Freddie haters from the beginning, hanging around, waiting to find things to bash him for, but have never had a good chance before now. Now they're starting to pick up on every little thing he says and does and using that against him. Others are just jumping on the bandwagon now it's apparently the popular thing to hate him. :thumbs:

Deliverance
07-08-2009, 01:14 AM
I like Freddie, I just think that there are more deserving HMs in the house.

setanta
07-08-2009, 01:14 AM
I think it has been a little aggressive on the forum tonight, but you have to realise he hasn't done himself many favours in how he's behaved over last two or three days.

That, coupled with his failure to recognise the true nature of Bea has left alot growing very frustrated and upset. It was bound to boil over at some stage.

HarryRag
07-08-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by oopaloompa
Ive been reading thru the forum and cannot believe the venom that some FMs are coming out with. All sorts of unqualified assumptions are being made about him. I wasnt a Freddie fan but i am actually beginning to feel quite sorry for him now all this hatred is showing.

don't worry. they are the same persons who hated him already. so no harm done. :wink:

Vicky.
07-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by ManicWolf
There have been Freddie haters from the beginning, hanging around, waiting to find things to bash him for, but have never had a good chance before now. Now they're starting to pick up on every little thing he says and does and using that against him. Others are just jumping on the bandwagon now it's apparently the popular thing to hate him.

Exactly, there always has to be someone to hate. Next week it will probably move on.

Last week it was marcus.

This week freddie.

Siavash's turn next week? :rolleyes:

MissKittyFantastico
07-08-2009, 01:18 AM
I don't hate him, he's just annoyed me with some his actions and comments, especially over the last couple of days.

I do agree some people seem to have been waiting for him to slip up and are now going full throttle into hate mode.

Most people who supported him in some kind of way before aren't hating on him now, they just think he's acted like a bit of a tit. But most of the blame for that seems to be being placed on Bea anyway lol.