PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo Acts Like He Has Severe Psychological Problems [merged]

superfanno1
07-08-2009, 11:12 PM
His diary room rant was disturbing. He totally lost it.

Although they wouldn't show it, I bet he was made to talk to a counsellor before they let him out.

The guy seems disturbed.

superfanno1
07-08-2009, 11:16 PM
His diary room rant was not normal.

Vladimir
07-08-2009, 11:16 PM
No. :whistle:

BB_Eye
07-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Charlie is the one with genuinely serious issues.

ohflip
07-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by superfanno1

Hes Brazillian

kellybsblover
07-08-2009, 11:20 PM
I think you mean Bea

Shasown
07-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by ohflip

Hes Brazillian

Oh well that accounts for it then, so all Brazilians are like that?

trasadkel
07-08-2009, 11:23 PM
His diary room rant was disturbing. He totally lost it.

Although they wouldn't show it, I bet he was made to talk to a counsellor before they let him out.

The guy seems disturbed.

Don't be ridiculous. Call me a party pooper but If I had been asleep and was suddenly confronted by a group of soaking wet people in the dark trying to drag me out of bed I would have been very pi**ed off as well. Charlie doesn't know when to stop even though Rod was yelling him to and he kept on manhandling him.

Don't blame Rod at all and his final swansong statement about the queen was class. Great housemate.

Doom
07-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Yes he is...the little creep has the mental age of a 10 year old.

RtooDee2
07-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I thought the same.
Something is loose in his brain...I mean he was actually worried what the Queen thought of
his actions! 38minutes he sat on the DR floor. Why?
I just pray to god the Queen answers his letter!
This boy from Brazil is not stable at all.

superfanno1
07-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by RtooDee2
I thought the same.
Something is loose in his brain...I mean he was actually worried what the Queen thought of
his actions! 38minutes he sat on the DR floor. Why?
I just pray to god the Queen answers his letter!
This boy from Brazil is not stable at all.

It depends what 'queen' he's thinking of.

Bizarre, mincing freak. Keep the psycho away from the kitchen knives.

M X
07-08-2009, 11:38 PM
I think so.

Jayson
07-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Yes.

quietman1963
07-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Well, sleeping on a wet bed is not very nice.

shash
08-08-2009, 12:19 AM
I am starting to think so. Someone only needs to tell him to relax and it's all "Are you talking to me? Did you tell me to shut up? Don't tell me to shut up" again and again :sleep:

It's like watching Taxi Driver Lite

Nebi
08-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Well Rodrigo REALLY wants to see the queen.. Something has to be wrong.

Brad.
08-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Yeah hes ****king weird and his face is so punchable :mad:

charliegimbert
08-08-2009, 12:44 AM
he is a crying little prick

Ramsay
08-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by charliegimbert
he is a crying little prick

luminoussun
08-08-2009, 12:50 AM
He should of been given a warning for his aggresive behaviour.
If it was marcus and he acted the exact same way he would of probably been thrown out

BONNEIP
08-08-2009, 12:50 AM
He's a total drama queen, & a pretty dumb one at that. He can't take a joke :pat:

cookiemonster
08-08-2009, 12:58 AM
i missed tonights show and 4od hasn't uploaded it yet, does anyone have a link?

eezamana
08-08-2009, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Nebi
Well Rodrigo REALLY wants to see the queen.. Something has to be wrong.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously though, the guy has lost it. I wouldn't like to be in there with him. Most of the others are up for a laugh (even Lisa sometimes) but he is a whingeing, bad tempered, must always have his own way pain in the butt.

shash
08-08-2009, 01:44 AM
he has this blazing row over who sleeps in the wet patch and his main concern is how the queen will perceive him? :puzzled: he has looped the loop, that one ... :whistle:

luminoussun
08-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by shash
he has this blazing row over who sleeps in the wet patch and his main concern is how the queen will perceive him? :puzzled: he has looped the loop, that one ... :whistle:
I have had the same row with a few of my exs hehe

boomoo
08-08-2009, 01:47 AM
The house would have been so much more fun without damp squin Rodrigo.

He has no sense of fun at all unless he is throwing the water ot for that matter pouring oil over Charlie's bed.

fortunately he is sliding down in the favourite pole.

kevingodley
08-08-2009, 01:58 AM
It’s easy to be normal or abnormal when sat behind a PC. Some of the least ”normal” people I know are heavy online forum users but I’m a tolerant geezer, I love everyone. :flower:

bettybites
08-08-2009, 02:22 AM
I dunno, if I was sleeping in my bed and a bunch of people started physically picking me up to try to throw me in a pool after I tell them firmly NO. Then getting my bed all wet? I'd be *******ing mad as hell! BB should have told them to stop, he was obviously very upset while they were trying to do that to him.

I do agree that he gets a little over emotional though. But still, I would have freaked out too. That's just rude.

BBUK4LYFE
08-08-2009, 02:23 AM
He is way too sensitive.

charliegimbert
08-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by kevingodley
It’s easy to be normal or abnormal when sat behind a PC. Some of the least ”normal” people I know are heavy online forum users but I’m a tolerant geezer, I love everyone. :flower:

so rodrigo is allowed to do anything he wants, but everyone else is not?

MissKittyFantastico
08-08-2009, 02:33 AM
Rodrigo forgets that he is the one that chucked oil everywhere, and threw the bottle at Charlie's head.

He's lucky he hasn't been thrown out for aggressive behaviour tbh.

Although I do think Charlie baits him, knowing he will provoke a reaction like that.

Charlie is a nasty piece of work imo, not the nicey nicey guy he makes out.

Rodrigo has double standards and over dramatises some things.

Both as bad as each other really.

setanta
08-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Rodrigo forgets that he is the one that chucked oil everywhere, and threw the bottle at Charlie's head.

He's lucky he hasn't been thrown out for aggressive behaviour tbh.

Although I do think Charlie baits him, knowing he will provoke a reaction like that.

Charlie is a nasty piece of work imo, not the nicey nicey guy he makes out.

Rodrigo has double standards and over dramatises some things.

Both as bad as each other really.

Yep, I agree.

superfanno1
08-08-2009, 08:36 AM
He just lost it. He seems mentally unbalanced. The guy needs a psychological assessment pronto.

Vladimir
08-08-2009, 08:37 AM
One more thread, please! :mad:

Vicky.
08-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Why do you feel the need to post hundreds and hundreds of threads, on the same matter?!

BB22
08-08-2009, 08:39 AM
The thing that amused me was how, immediately following the segment which showed his utterly hysterical behaviour and his sulking in the Diary Room, the cameras went back to Davina and everyone cheered when she called out Rodrigo's name.

I mean, I don't particularly dislike him. But he is rather unstable and I would have thought that particular bizarre incident may have given some people pause for thought. But apparently not.

superfanno1
08-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by BB22
The thing that amused me was how, immediately following the segment which showed his utterly hysterical behaviour and his sulking in the Diary Room, the cameras went back to Davina and everyone cheered when she called out Rodrigo's name.

I mean, I don't particularly dislike him. But he is rather unstable and I would have thought that particular bizarre incident may have given some people pause for thought. But apparently not.

Grinning imbeciles are popular in Britain...Brian Belo won ffs!

Vicky.
08-08-2009, 08:41 AM

The crowd is made up of kids, who vote on looks over anything else.

Hes a goodlooking guy, so he has the young chav vote. As does charlie. And sophie.

BB22
08-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by VickyJ

The crowd is made up of kids, who vote on looks over anything else.

Hes a goodlooking guy, so he has the young chav vote. As does charlie. And sophie.

How depressing.

Keithhhhh
08-08-2009, 09:32 AM
I think everyone is forgetting that Charlie told Rodders that he could sleep in Charlies bed, and Rodders said no, then 2 minutes later he just grabbed Charlies mattress, if he was really worried because he wanted to sleep, and not be in a wet bed, he should have just slept in Charlies bed.

Vicky.
08-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Keithhhhh
I think everyone is forgetting that Charlie told Rodders that he could sleep in Charlies bed, and Rodders said no, then 2 minutes later he just grabbed Charlies mattress, if he was really worried because he wanted to sleep, and not be in a wet bed, he should have just slept in Charlies bed.

Well maybe he didnt want to have to change beds because of charlie...whats the difference between swapping matresses and beds anyway?!

Charlie was ridiculously agressive and showing his true side, one of the rare times we have seen the real charlie. I love it.

Libra
08-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Charlie was ridiculously agressive and showing his true side, one of the rare times we have seen the real charlie. I love it.

I completely agree.

Charlie is appalling and I really don't understand what so many people like him.

I also thought that Rodders had a point, given that Charlie was so aggressive, Big Brother was very, very, very, lenient on him.

I'm sure that had Marcus been getting that physical and aggressive with another housemate, it would have been dealt with very differently.

BB22
08-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Libra

I completely agree.

Charlie is appalling and I really don't understand what so many people like him.

I also thought that Rodders had a point, given that Charlie was so aggressive, Big Brother was very, very, very, lenient on him.

I'm sure that had Marcus been getting that physical and aggressive with another housemate, it would have been dealt with very differently.

I suspect you are right there. But then Charlie cannot kill someone with his eyebrow. :wink:

Vicky.
08-08-2009, 09:43 AM
I have no doubt in my mind that if it had been marcus to do this he would be thrown out for unacceptable behaviour. I said the same thing when rod threw the oil bottle at charlie.

Same, I think if it was lisa who did it. And possibly Bea...anyone who appears intimidating. Its prejudice really, in a way.

Freddie would be let off with it, as he looks wimpy, charlie makes himself out to be a sensitive soul, rodrigo looks like a kid,David is gormless ...so its ok.