PDA

View Full Version : facts please not fiction

Kazanne
07-08-2009, 11:37 PM
If you are going to diss someone please post the FACTS instead of fabrications,we now have threads stating Freddie called Hira a bitch,because some numpty has jumped on the bandwagon .From what i saw Freddie did NOT call Hira a bitch he said he thought she might have a bitchy side which is NOT the same as stating he said she was a bitch,If you don't like freddie fine,but at least be fair with your posting ,we will all find out tomorrow anyway ,then we can make our own minds up.:dance:

luminoussun
07-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Yea you freddie haters are acting like lisa picking on him

Jayson
07-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Freddie DID say those things, not on the Live Feed, but before it started.

It was revealed by Inside BB, and trust me, they are actually more reliable than the Official BB website.

MissKittyFantastico
07-08-2009, 11:42 PM
You're right, Freddie said he thought Hira was hiding her 'bitchy side', he didn't call her a BITCH.

He was basically accusing her of being fake though, just not in so many words.

Of course they're all going to be trying to work out why she's gone though, because they assume it was vote to EVICT, not vote to SAVE.

If someone was that nice, and they were evicted over 9 other HM's then I'd be wondering why the hell she'd gone too tbh.

santaa
07-08-2009, 11:43 PM
How is saying someone has a a bitchy side not saying they are a bitch

Shasown
07-08-2009, 11:51 PM
Anyone can split hairs Kazanne, did he categorically say "Hira isnt a bitch"? no didnt think so.

aoq2008
08-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Shasown
Anyone can split hairs Kazanne, did he categorically say "Hira isnt a bitch"? no didnt think so.

Even if he didn't he has spewed out plenty of other deluded nastiness

BB22
08-08-2009, 12:15 AM
I am afraid, even putting this aside, this forum is a giant cauldron of stewing disinformation. People are more interested in "supporting" or "hating" than they are in the facts.

charliegimbert
08-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by luminoussun
Yea you freddie haters are acting like lisa picking on him

exactly.

Nebi
08-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Freddie is a loser.

Fact: He's trying to get some sunflower vagina that he's never gonna smell.

aoq2008
08-08-2009, 12:17 AM
This forum makes me laugh, if people supported or hated people like this in real life there would be a civil war LOL

ohflip
08-08-2009, 12:19 AM
trousers exist...fact

reprinted by kind permission of
Marcus Athropoligical Nuggets Society
or
MANS for short

Twiggy
08-08-2009, 12:26 AM
I wouldn't worry too much. I think most sensible people will make their own minds up no matter what others say. If it is rubbish, it is only idiots who write it and only idiots take notice of it.

squinky
08-08-2009, 12:39 AM
well said twiggy.

charliegimbert
08-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Nebi
Freddie is a loser.

is that you on your profile pic?

sl3ptsolong
08-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by kazanne
If you are going to diss someone please post the FACTS instead of fabrications,we now have threads stating Freddie called Hira a bitch,because some numpty has jumped on the bandwagon .From what i saw Freddie did NOT call Hira a bitch he said he thought she might have a bitchy side which is NOT the same as stating he said she was a bitch,If you don't like freddie fine,but at least be fair with your posting ,we will all find out tomorrow anyway ,then we can make our own minds up.:dance:

It doesnt really matter. Freddie is giving out his own "fabrications" in the house I mean Hira was genuinely nice. He thought she was playing a game. Bea is genuinely a two faced game player. He thinks she's a saint.

Freddie = deluded

AhmedFan2004
08-08-2009, 01:01 AM
He said that she had a bvtchy side, not that she was a bvtch.

My main disturbance was how deluded he is, thick he is and how he twists perception to fit his grand reality all the time.

If Bea got evicted, he'd have said it was a fake eviction.

NadiasWilly
08-08-2009, 01:08 AM
You can't believe most of what you read on this forum. Its all biased opinion and agendas.

So much is twisted or taken out of context. Certain posters here are so prejudice I barely bother reading their posts. Which are usually very REPETITIVE and deluded.

AhmedFan2004
08-08-2009, 01:10 AM
Forums aren't for gaining facts though, to gain facts go on official sites and whatnot.

Forums are for bandwagon rolling, chatting, suspicions and gaining support.

Have to take it with a pinch of salt.

DiamondDogTags
08-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Nebi
Freddie is a loser.

:laugh2: