PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo is insane and why has no one really pick this up on him?

reallynow
08-08-2009, 07:58 PM
His behaviour isnt normal, and I knew he would be the housemate to really moan about Siavash and Marcus breaking the rules. His behaviour in the DR when his bed got wet was off the wall and then to bleat on about the Queen could be witnessing his little tantrum was unreal.

I might be a foreigner in America, Cananda, Brazil, France or where have you not, but surely I wouldnt be deluded in thinking someone of great importance or head of ones state would find any interest in me in a reality show, to the point that I would have to watch my behaviour or kiss backside night and day!

Rodrigo is insane, and I find him to be a very sneaky housemate to some degree's to all the housemates his has disliked or gunned for, they just wouldnt know it when they are incontact with him.

Brad.
08-08-2009, 08:00 PM
yeah he's a right dickkhead

shash
08-08-2009, 08:00 PM
I don't think he's quite insane but he has certainly got some "issues" and is cracking under the BB strain. There were loads of threads about his instability. He's a very strange one - he gets on my nerves with his tantrums and I hope he doesn't win or reach the final.

bigmalky
08-08-2009, 08:03 PM
I agree, although I think it's just part of his personality. He obviously likes as much attention as he can get and will act like the proverbial baby who spat the dummy.

Hope he goes right after Lisa.

Patricia4
Originally posted by reallynow
His behaviour isnt normal, and I knew he would be the housemate to really moan about Siavash and Marcus breaking the rules. His behaviour in the DR when his bed got wet was off the wall and then to bleat on about the Queen could be witnessing his little tantrum was unreal.

I might be a foreigner in America, Cananda, Brazil, France or where have you not, but surely I wouldnt be deluded in thinking someone of great importance or head of ones state would find any interest in me in a reality show, to the point that I would have to watch my behaviour or kiss backside night and day!

Rodrigo is insane, and I find him to be a very sneaky housemate to some degree's to all the housemates his has disliked or gunned for, they just wouldnt know it when they are incontact with him.

I agree he's a dick

luminoussun
I would find it hard not to give him a free nose job if he flipped on me.
Charlie must like him because you could see he was very close to it when they was wrestling over the bed

reallynow
08-08-2009, 08:04 PM
i wouldnt miss him if he was to leave next friday!

Compare him to Bea's madness, there is actually some method to hers, Rodrigo is just off the wall and spooky to watch.

BB22
08-08-2009, 08:06 PM
He is definitely rather unstable. As well as being a whiny little rules-monkey.

Blink_Me
08-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Best not say anything because all the Rodrigo fans will think we're being racist. :rolleyes:

shash
08-08-2009, 08:11 PM
have you noticed how most of his flip-outs occur when he's wearing his grey romper suit?

and anyone who fakes a laugh like that can't be quite right :whistle: